BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maniac 4 sale

I have a Maniac 484 ( the black one) still in the wrapper that I will sale for 160! Anyone interested email me!

Re: Maniac 4 sale

intrested in the bat what weight hit me up on my cell 618-910-4039

DO YOU TAKE A PAYMENT PLAN OR 48MOS SAME AS CASH DEAL LOL LOL WHATS E WEST R WE PLAYIN IN MENPHIS HOLLA AT ME

It's 28 0z and it is not hot! I just have 2 of them. So any one want it Holla!
Tolbert, wud up cuz! I will be in the Stl for the 1st one! R u playing in Memph. this weekend?

not playing this week,but i was thinking about going up with some of the cincinnati teams hanging out for the week.

Ok the bat is "Hot" oncE it is broken in, but it is not stolen!
Tolbert, is david gettn any hits up there this weekend? U shuld come to the "Lou" with him next weekend! Holla at me!

we play his team in the finals this weekend they (team bring it)beat us 15-4,he's doing his thang .how is the team looking for next week

hello!!!!didnt u here what i told on da phone?i'm still da man to have on ur squad! just b'cause last season i was a lil off, i still got it E. i'll c u & everyone else this wkend peace!!!HOLLA

Good, that's what I like to hear! Bring yo A game to the "Lou" this weekend! It looks like a 1 day deal, I plan on being at the park ALL DAY!