BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA.....

...AMY just rip a post all about ....but you deleted my story which was just a story.....but AMY had a personal ATTACK on ...HMMMMMM

Re: BASA.....

MR. CHURCH WHY DON'T YOU STOP AND DO SOME
MY POST WASN'T OUT OF LINE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM. AND BESIDES ITS BETWEEN ME AND MR. GHOST.

church why are you asking BASA the questions? I thought your were the so called president, you know everything and have all the connects with the powers that be, so why don't you just ban amy>!!!!
that is if you have all the pull and power you say

Sent from my blackberry

It's taken longer than I expected for one of these women to check "Ghost!" He be putting some controversial stuff on here and it's mainly bagging on women!

...acutally I was waitng on someone to Attack him......I have a feeling he'll be back....A! ...answer the phone........and AMY I'm not ......I was like .....because THEY took my story off the post and I wonder did someone get offended or did you feel like it was directed at someone......and AMY I have been so will you ever be at a tourney....would like to meet you.... "CHURCH"

.....CURIOUS....WHy? would we want AMY band....she's good and REAL As it GETS......I was just
...waiting.....like you were.....

sent in By _ _ _ _ _ _