BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
when will the tournaments start giving equal treatment to the women teams

to basa staff

Re: when will the tournaments start giving equal treatment to the women teams

Explain if further detail....interesting topic..

Well i would hope that we are doing that. but if not plz respond to what you are referring to

well were do i start? 1st the payout to the women is super crazy.2nd we start out with 2umps and end up with 1 the worst 1 of all.3rd need to have a big tournament for just the women to bring out more teams so they can se what the basa is all about.4 dont break up the womens brackets until we can build up enough teams to have a comp/rec.5 we pay the same money that the men do so if our payout is diffrent let us pay a lower entry fee

....GOOD POINT...pip

Well Well nice points

Good points pip

Good points. I think that is universal in every high profile sport too.

Here we go with title 19 in the BASA, next they'll want the right to vote, then all hell will break loose ha! ha!

first off, the mens program brings in about 50 times more dough than the ladies. In reality, ladies teams should have a higher entry because of this.

however most tournies with payouts are based on percentages. i.e 50% for 1st 25% for 2nd etc....

So if the total post is lower, the payouts are lower.

LOOK HERE MR. SO CALLED GHOST. YOU GET ON THIS BOARD RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH STARTING MESSY TOPICS,AND BASICALLY DOWNING US WOMEN. WELL I'M GOING TO BE THE WOMAN THAT PUTS YOU IN YOUR PLACE. FIRST OF ALL THE WOMEN DO NOT GET TREATED EQUALLY IN THE TOURNAMENTS. ITS SEEMS AS THOUGH THE WOMEN ARE JUST THERE TO GIVE THE TOURNAMENT MORE ENTRY FEE MONEY. BECAUSE YES THEY DO PUT THE WORST UMPIRES ON THE WOMEN'S FIELDS, THEN THERE CAN BE 7 WOMEN TEAMS AND 30 MENS TEAMS, AND GUESS WHO IS GETTING THROWN AROUND TO EVERY DIFFERENT FIELD AND THEN LEFT AT THE BALL PARK UNTIL LATE? THE WOMEN. AND AS FAR AS VOTING, LET ME TELL YOU IF IT WASN'T FOR US WOMEN YOU MR. GHOST WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO VOTE YOURSELF, LET ALONE GET ON THIS BOARD AND BE ABLE TO SPEAK. WE (WOMEN) MADE THAT HAPPEN. IF ANYTHING YOU NEED TO BE PRAISING US BECAUSE WE BROUGHT YOUR GHOSTLY A@# INTO THIS WORLD AND WE CAN FOR SURE TAKE YOU OUT OF IT. NOW FROM WOMAN TO GHOST: WATCH YOUR MOUTH FROM NOW ON OR YOU WILL BE NEEDING PERMISSION FROM US WOMEN TO SPEAK. NOW "PEACE BE STILL"
NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR BLUNT AND SMOKE IT!

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

...Now... ...WHAT the ????....I'm offended....can someone delete AMY's POST....huh.....you deleted my STORY...and that was a personal ATTACK ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Man, I've been on vacation and this is what I've been missing . "Just a white guy" you need to be for that statement. Women work hard on the field just like the men do. You probably will get cut from some of these female teams out here!!!

Why do we make personal attacks on one another? Can't we all just get along.

N.B#21. I'm with u girl on that women do work as hard as men I don't know why some men don't see that.

Also good point pip. Way to talk up for the women.

good point PIP!!

Ladies, there is 'nutt n' stopping you from entering the men's tournament circuit.... well....I mean....since you work just as hard....right?

Sorry ladies__ brilliant attempt to push your 'neo-feministic gabble' into the face of male masculinity, but on this subject ,it is simply inefficacious. Besides you can't swing a bat, like a man!__right?

The ladies circuit--plain and simple--is a compliment to the tournament, and nothing more__ sorry, but the guys are the Big Ticket here.

I's luvs ma' Black Sista's

ebonically brilliant and provocative________________

super d(motordetroit)

good point pippie!!!!

Motor D there is so much I want to say, but i am not, I don't want this post deleted, cause me and you are cool, but I will make a posiive comment on the statement you made about women not being able to hit like a man. Well you obviouisly have not sat and watched any of the womens teams play. Becuae they are hitting the ball out just like the men, and don't use the excuse becuase it is an 11 inch ball, cause up here our league makes us play with a 12 inch ball, AFTER ALL SIZE DOESN"T MATTTER, ain't that what they say? I have seen some of y'all men who are supposd to be home run hitters, hit people into double plays, and there are many of you too who are just base hitters

.....Ummmm......AMY....I know you ain't gone let SUPER D.....get away with that

Yeeeeelllll Super D post that email address so she can give you an ear full. Holla at your boy, philly getting the fight saturday night.

PIP all of your points are well taken. I only disagree with one and that is keeping one division. You have up and coming teams, you have teams that have never played on the circuit or a lot of competitive ball, having one division is like throwing them to the wolves, when you have a Supersonics who are well established, a Ga. Mixx, A Soops and lest we forget an Enough Said. Having Rec for women is giving them a chance to improve their skill so that they can and will move to comp. Last year and someone can correct me if I'm wrong in the tournaments where there were two divisons the rec drew more teams than the comp. I think the ladies want to have a little fun first, get their feet wet, then take a chance to hang with the big girls. As for the rest, when you can, if there are enough teams, give us a good payout, by all means if you are giving the men two umps, give us two, and dont always stick or shuffle us to the worst fields or have no regard for our being able to play on time.

OK SUPER D SO YOU SAY THE WOMEN JUST COMPLIMENT THE TOURNAMENT? IN SOME SINCE YES THEY DO, ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE MEN PLAYERS THAT ONLY COME TO PLAY ONE OR TWO GAMES, THE WOMEN ARE THEIR EXCITEMENT. SOMETIMES I THINK THATS ALL THEY COME FOR BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY REALLY CAN'T PLAY, THEY JUST GO FOR THE WOMEN. BUT ANYWAY, I'VE WATCHED THE MEN AND WOMEN, I DON'T PLAY AND KNOW I CAN'T, BUT FOR THE WOMEN THAT CAN, I'LL PUT MY MONEY UP ANY DAY ON THE TEAM "ENOUGH SAID" AND PUT THEM AGAINST SOME OF THESE SO CALLED MEN TEAMS AND BET THEY WILL WIN. EVEN THE TEAM SUPERSONIC MAY BEAT SOME OF THESE SO CALLED MEN TEAMS. AND WOMEN CAN'T HIT LIKE MEN, COME ON NOW I'VE SEEN SOME OF THE SO CALLED "SUPERSTARS MEN" HITTING POP UPS TO THE PITCHER, DOUBLE PLAYS IN CRUNCH TIME SITUATIONS, TAPPING TO THIRD AND GETTING THROWN OUT, POPING UP TO THE OUTFIELD, AND I COULD GO ON AND ON. WOMEN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, MEANING IF YOU HAVE 10 ON THE FIELD, THE OBJECT IS TO HIT AROUND THE DEFENSE RIGHT? OK THATS WHAT WOMEN DO, BUT YOU MEN, YOU GO UP AND TRY AND HIT IT OUT THE PARK EVEYTIME. THATS NO FUN, WHAT MAKES A PLAYER A PLAYER IS DOING THE THINGS THATS NOT EXPECTED, LIKE HITTING THROUGH THE MIDDLE WHEN A TEAM IS IN FIVE MAN, OR HITTING IN THE GAP WHEN YOU HAVE FOUR OUTFIELDERS AND STILL MAKE IT A HOMERUN. YOU GUYS ACTUALLY ARE THE ONES THAT PLAY GIRLY BALL. SO TO YOU MR. SUPER D, BEFORE YOU GET ON HERE BASHING THE WOMEN, PLAYER GET YOUR WEIGHT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

.... .... she's tough

CALM DOWN AMY WE GET THE POINT THE ONLY REASON I THINK IS THAT THE MEN TEAMS BRING MORE $$$$$$ WITH THE NUMBER OF TEAMS THAT COME TO THE TOURNAMENT SO LETS BE REAL IF YOU WERE IN BASA SHOES WHO WOULD YOU GIVE THE SO CALLED BEST UMPIRES TO(IF THERE IS SUCH A THING) THE 7 WOMEN TEAMS OR THE 60 MEN TEAMS.YOU MAKE THE CALL.

Take a chill-pill ma' cockered poodles__ I ain't try'n to 'diss' anyone__ after all Black sista's are strong, brilliant, sacrificial, progressive, no-nonsense, courageous and beautiful.

The fact is, Brothas' offer a more masculine style
of softball entertainment__ a MUCH more competitive masculinity__ one that incorperates the beauty of sacrifice, knuckle blood, sweat, and machismo, along with the self-gradification of 'excellento'__right?......contradistinctive to the womens more feminine version, softness and fundemental style play.(YAWN) ya' ain't gona' break no nail dat way..Mrs Dat!

'Fine as Wine', you are right, when it comes to Men watching Women play__ just the mere suggestive disposition of the womans feminine circean, the chance to 'peep' the sacred hidden, sweet Black Afrikana areola__yes! the nipple gate__Yes! The gateway to the erotic hedonism of feministic pleasure__ 'ssssssss-aaaaaaah' __Sorry! Ya'll have to excuse ma' concupiscent diatribe__ Anyhow, you get the point,__that's what women bring to the tournament!

A brilliant Man once stated.....

"Here I am talking about the force and energy of African-American women who, amid the general oppression of their gender, were always in the forefront of our inner struggle and agonies of the culture; always outnumbering the men on the hidden, but real, second and third lines of guidance and direction. They were powerful to us as a people for our nourishment and regeneration"......

See, ain't no 'hateration' here__ just tell'n it like it t-i-tis!

Philly-Dog__ I'm in...I'll call big Pat!
What up Doe, Big E, KT, Preasly, Buck, Sonnie, T-mac, Swerv 50, Jeter 69, ....and all ma' Detroit playa's!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_________________

super d(motordetroit)

Wud up Super D? Man, I am just asking.......can i get a translation of what the heck you are trying to say!

Blah Blah Blah Blah..... Just play ball!

Amy,Amy,Amy,

I'll make this quick, I'm sure you have an extra couple hundred around, enter the Supersonics, Enough Said, Georgia Mixx, Incognito or for that matter any women's team into the Men's side of the bracket! You may pick the division the team will play.

Question Amy? If, Recreation can't compete with Super Recreation, Super Rrecreation can't compete with Competitive, why is it, you choose to believe women can challenge men at and be competitive?

WINNER'S COMPETE

PACE 4LIFE!!!