BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KY TEAMS

Kentucky teams will rep. in Memphis this weekend!!!! From LEX to the Ville they all are real and going to hold it down!!!!!! ITS YA BOY FRAZONE HOLLA IF U HEAR ME!!!!

Re: KY TEAMS

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT FRAZONE KY WILL REP. AND HOLD IT DOWN SEE U THERE HERE WE COME!!!!!

Eastside #21

See ya in memphis tell clee clee i say hi

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

even though team bring it will not be there cincy still sending good teams down there. watch out ky cincy come hard!!!!!!!

Ky will be doing it and doing it well. so be prepared for us to spank that .

dont get it twisted MS LA and dont when its all said and done with cincy on top!!!!!

GRAYSTONE IS THE ONLY TEAM TO TALK ABOUT IN CINCY!!!!! AW MY FAULT THE REDS TOO!!!! HA HA HA!!! KY 4 SHO IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW U KNOW

LIKE "JELLO PUDDIN" TBI#24. THEY KNOW! YOU AINT GOTTA CONVINCE THEM. ON THE NET, WE ALL UNBEATABLE. ON THE FIELD IS WHERE THEY GOTTA BACK IT UP! THATS RIGHT!!

...... .....Ms.LA.....I see KY is planning on making noise in MEMPHIS....it should be and shall be an exciting WEEKEND!!.....prediction...that's all it is prediction's.....

Yes Church, I wanted to get the excitement started. TBI#24 just sit your self on down, as Frazone stated the only team representing Cinn is Graystone. We don't have to talk on here, we do what we do on the dirt buddy!!! Hey Tito will I get to see you there? I hope so, if so bring me the usual for my pick up.

.....sure LA....see you there.....EASTSIDER's come out and ...PLAYYYYYYY!!!!!

come on MS LA if you want to go there then the only team in ky you can ever mention in eastside playas. i here you bam bam ky know what it is. we have never lost to a ky team and we have beaten many from there and i dont need to name them. just ask around down there. hey neal you better tell your girl we have more then graystone!!!!!!!

I SEE THAT SPELLING ISN'T TAUGHT IN CINCY!!!!! THE LOWEST GRADUATING COLLEGE IN THE COUNTRY!!!! YA'LL GO THE ROADS FIXED YET??? WHO HAVE YA'LL BEATEN FROM KY?

...well just saying the facts.....EST KY Players....where Super REC killers and they did manage to be at the top...beat GrayStone and others...so by beating GrayStone they pretty much gained respect....so I give props where props DUE.....and taking nothing from Graystone it's always a pleasure to have you guys around...and I'm not hating, just REAL TALK

What it do EASTSIDE #21, You aint got to try and explain to the people on here that the teams in the KY are a lil more serious about this softball thing this year!!! Just a fair warning every team in the LEX (Lexington, Ky for yall that dont know!) has gotten faster on the bases, smarter in the game, stronger at the plate, and better on D!! Thats just a lil fair warning to all in the BASA softball world!!!!

PREACH SKOOL BOI

TBI come on now. You must haven't been in the game long. Cincy just recently started coming up. I remember when the Cincy players and Seminoles were your top dogs and all beat downs came from the Louisville Stars and Jabalis in this region.

frazone don't know where you get your facts from but im sure your wrong and as far as what teams we have beaten up on they know who they are. now who do you play for is the question, so ill make sure to add your team to the list if its not already on there

HERE IS WHAT U DO!!! U COME ON DOWN TO KY AND EVERY TEAM HERE CAN USE U GUYS AS A HOMECOMING GAME!!! OR SHOULD I SAY A PRACTICE!!! U CAN EVEN NAME THE TEAMS YOU'VE BEATEN UP ON FROM KY!!!!! I'LL HOLLA ROOKIE!!!!

hey whats up neal i was waiting to hear from you. now if im not correct the A's and Taylor Made won a lot back in the day. now there is a new generation of softball teams here in the nati that is ready to hold the rope and represent cincinnati and your right about one thing only been playing for about 3 years now and we seem to be holding our own. yeah cuzzzzzzz

come on now ill bring all the nati teams down there and will run all you ky teams to a new state

BRING YO PURSE

you don't have to worry bout that cincy teams knowing for taking money, you just worry bout what teams you will pick up after eastside. we can have a battle ohio vrs ky and the winners get the pot. every team put up so much and will see. yeah cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

COOL......IN THE MEAN TIME WORK ON SPELLING

how bout i bring my so you guys can touch it after we get done on it!!!!!

TBI#24 IF IM NOT MISTAKING WE (EASTSIDE) CAME TO CINCY LAST YEAR AND WALKED THREW YA'LL TOURNMENT IN YOUR OWN STATE (SO DONT TALK UNTIL U DO THAT IN KY) I SMELL A REPEAT

CITY HITTERS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of my Ky Teams this weekend. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww TBI #24 I'm from Cincinnati And I will tell you how It really is. Outside of the 2004 A's, Taylor Made and Graystone are the ONLY teams that has even won a BASA TOURN in the last two years. TBI you will have a good team this season and you got some good ball players plus my ni::a Chip, but until you won a BASA tourn, dont toot your own horn, get some tourn wins under your belt.

And Good luck to TBI,All Net,Team Nati and Rush Auto

TBI 24 you showed your age in the game when you said you only been playing 3 years. I was around when BASA first started around '93 or so. My first world was Chatanooga '95.

We had KY(Louisville) teams always in the top 5 from the beginning of BASA in the competitive division through '97 or so. During that time, all Cincy had was the Cincy Players for real in competitive . This was the pre-Taylor Meade era. I give credit where it is due because yall have fielded some really good teams the last few yesrs but understand a lil history about this game and the circuit before you talk too much and dig yourself a hole. Taylor Meade and the A's opened the flood gates up there.

There you have it TBI#24,don't take it personal. Just be sure to bring your game, good luck to whoever your team is. Following spectator continue to follow. Good luck to all the teams in Memphis this weekend, may we have a wonderful time.

DIDN'T THE CANES RUN THROUGH THE CITY LAST YEAR TOO??? COME ON!!!!

FOLLOWING SPECTATOR DID U SAY OHIO TOOK 2 ,3 ,4 PLACE IN THERE OWN TOURNMENT. THEN HOW CAN THEY GO OUT OF TOWN AND WIN? NOBODY GIVES A S**T ABOUT 2,3,4 PLACE IF UR NOT #1 NOBODY REMEMBERS U !!!!!

im not taking it personal ms la it's only softball,it does not pay my bills. frazone are you serious about the canes winning anything up here, that was a joke right because like i said eastside is the only team ky has to offer who will compete with the nati teams. now to mr williams i know who you are and if the ky was such a softball city then why for the last couple of years you been playing ball for cincy teams??????????

YES!!!! JUST LAST YEAR!!!!!

well frazone since you spell check look at your ky post too because they are not doing to much better

Well if you know who I am then you would know that I played with the Cincinnati A's in 2005 and Team Nati. The three years before that I played with No Limit out of Louisville, shows how much you know. But anyway, Tell me this, when have you EVER won a BASA tourn, EVER,EVER. My INFO is that you placed 3rd in St. Louis last year and that's it, not even a show in Cincinnati. So don't even go there with me dude cause I know. Dont talk **** until you have dont something, 3rd place in one tourn does not give you pull on the circuit. Good luck to yall anyway this season.

TBI#24 like I said we do what we do on the dirt , we don't have to talk alot of . Let me know where your at so I can see you in action . I will let you drink a bud light with me after you get your spanking. So,be sure to holla at a sister.

dj please if that is the case what the hell have you won???? i didn't think so. lets get something straight i will never get on here and brag about my team. if you been on the board for the last year and seen the rec polls then that should speak for us playa. now as for as tournments we only been playing basa for 2 years now but when you place in the top 10 in big tournments with a couple of top 5 finish then respect will come to your team. our goal is to win the world at the end of the year. so now let me ask you because I KNOW why you not playing ball in cincy?????

i hear you ms la. i will drink with you but ill take a water and if you go to our website you will see where we will be playing. make sure when you come up to cincy to come halla at me

TBI#24, Let the haters do what they do! We know we have a solid team, along with a few other teams in the Cincy area! No disrespect to any of the KY teams but we've only heard about Eastside winning anything, & we've yet to play them (that day is coming)...So there's no reason to get on here runnin' off with the mouth b/c when it's all said & done, the game still has to be played in the dirt!...After that, we can crack open the 12-pak....Next!

#22 You are right about that, #24 don't make is seem like I was my month about Cincinnati teams cause you know better that that. I dont have a problem with no teams here in the Nati dude. And really don't make it seem like I cant play with a team in Cincinnati like I'm not You know better than that. And what's a big tourn to you, just St. Louis, Cincinnati not a baig tourn to you. Come on dude, dont go there with me, I dont have a beef with you so don't act like you have one with me, unless you do, but I'm not going to let you talk about my team like were not you can put what ever you want on that. Now I said good luck to you all this season, so take that a go on about your business lil buddy.

#24 check your guest book.

naw i don't have a problem with you or any other team in ky. i just made a remark and it just went from there. i don't know much about no limit but i have heard about them. i just thought you was knocking the nati teams knowing you played with some including us. but its all good. good luck to you and your team and one day we will meet up and do it on the dirt. yeah cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Come on dude, me and you way better than that. I would never EVER dis a Cincinnati team, EVER. I don't have one bad thing to say about my Cincinnati teams. My ****** play on Cincinnati teams, I mean guys I talk to outside of softball. B.K., Carey, Nikey, Chris and Duke and **** near the whole Allnet Team. Plus on top of that, I'm cool with you and your brother and also Chip. So you can talk that **** to me cause you know I'm going to talk it right back with you. Hope it don't rain to hard cause I don't have anything to do but come watch all of yall play tonight.

make sure you holla at me up at the park tonight. so far the games are still on.

What time yall go, I just talk to Chris they play at 7pm and 9pm but you know I'll be out the about 6pm, I'm bored.

we play at the same time but ill be up there around 6 too. yall got me tired typing on this board today

Rain, I didn't get to see nobody play lastnight, whole day with nothing to do.