BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORSHIP WEDNESDAY

Good morning Saints!!!! Lets Meditate on First Priority. I Read this somewere else i feel this need to be share with my family. Romans 9 ver 35-39 reads Who shall separate us from the love of christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors throught him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separare us from the love of god, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.We never harm ourselves when we put God on the top of our list. If we trust God, if we seek the kingdom of God as our first priority, the rest of our life falls into place. (See Matt. 6:33.) In fact, when I start the day with prayer and live according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, I am able to do what I need to do.If we search for the guidance of God and allow God to enter our heart, our faith will be strengthened. We will fly high like eagles. When we put our confidence in God, nothing can separate us from the love of Christ. Lets pray Father God thanks you for waking us up this morning with you on our minds, thanks for watching over while we sleep, lord ***** our heart so that we will always pur you first, and keep you first, and let lead us all the time, Father God keep us in your hands as we place our concerns. Guide us, renew our strength, and help us to put you first in all that we do. Amen.

Re: WORSHIP WEDNESDAY

God Bless everyone making the trip to Memphis this weekend from the 502BOYZ

GOD IS GOOD