BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Party in the river city April 8, 2006

The Memphis 50's Softball Team is having a party
April 8,2006 in Memphis Tennessee. After the games on Saturday night we are having a good time at 280 Cynthia Place in Memphis. We will be giving direction
at the park on Saturday. Everyone is invited. Good times, good food, good music.

Re: Party in the river city April 8, 2006

Sounds interesting what is the cost and who will be the DJ.

You said everything I wanted to hear except women, what's up with that

... ...you crazy ...

I know for a fact that the women will be in attendence in full effect. I just need your party spirit in the place.

I will be looking for you saturday to give you and your pops a personal invite and directions. I saw you at the All White Party in Atlanta. I know you can do it.

Memphis G

Tthe party will cost only $7.00. The DJ will Be Jam Pony. You will Have a good time Or we Will refund your money. We will have plenty of women in the house. If you can't find a women in this party you need help! (smile) ladies we do have Men in Memphis too!!!

What, a Basa party, Dammm,Dammm,Dammm, I'm going to miss that one . I won't be able to get my. on this weekend.

Lil G, where yall at this week-end???

Hell, I don't know , whoever call me, I just pack up my , and go, but I think we playing in Birmingham this wekend, last I heard.