BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO GONNA WIN MEMPHIS?

WHO DO U THINK IS GOING TO WIN IN MEMPHIS

Re: WHO GONNA WIN MEMPHIS?

THE TEAM THAT DON'T LOSE HA! HA! NO,BUT THE TEAM THAT
WONT BE BEAT CAN'T BE BEAT! EXTREME STL.

I'LL HAVE TO GO WITH TEAM BRING IT OR GRAYSTONE OR TEAM NATI OR ALLNET, HELL YOU GUYS PICK ONE THERE ALL FROM CINCINNATI OHIO, LOL LOL GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS THIS WEEKEND.

IS BBQ,G-STONE,CLASS ACT GONE B THERE?

I know The Act is in can't speak for others.

Yes, BBQ and Graystone are in.

thanks tolbert but team bring it will not be attending memphis. we still have some key injuries and decided to stay in cincinnati to get our state and national qualifier out the way. well good luck to graystone,team nati and allnet this weekend.

What up TBI #24....I was looking forward to the battle...New Crew #2, #00, #99.. Hopefully I will have all #2's in Memphis...

I DIDNT SEE ONE PERSON THAT SAID EASTSIDE WILL WIN IT SO DONT CHANGE YOUR MIND SUNDAY MORNING WHEN U LOOK UP AND EASTSIDE HAS NOT LOST (AND WE DO BET $$$$ SO ITS WHATEVER) I PLAY LEFT FIELD AND THATS NOT HARD TO FIND

BBQ vs. Class Act off the top Sat. possible finalist in championship.

hey whats up wade. yeah we look forward to seeing you guys all year. its good to get this rivalry going between us. well good luck im memphis and the rest of the year.

I FEEL YA FAM!!!! EASTSIDE 4 SHO AND IF NOT THEN THE SCRUBS!!!!!! KY HOLDING IT DOWN

WHO IS GOING TO WIN WOMEN AS WELL?

Same to you TBI#24...

.....The Young Dudes

good luck Rhodney and the class act family.

Team bring it you guys get healthy you know that the nati going down to memphis to win graystone,team nati,and alnet so we'll see you back in the nati.

Super Rec top 4 finish:

GRAYSTONE
CLASS ACT
DETROIT MAVERICKS
TEAM BBQ

Rec top 4 finish:

EASTSIDE PLAYERS
NO. CHICAGO BALLERS
SO. GA. MAGIC
YOUNG DUDES

CITY HITTERS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TUFO)

Sorry we will not be there! Good luck to my citty hittas..........People that called me about tha situaction,thanks for tha conspiracy talk!!!!good luck BASA!!!

Eastside #21 Good luck down the dude, No one said anything about it cause they already know.

down there

im with bmw lounge where is the tournament gonna be played at

THANKS D.J WILLIAMS #25

top 5 teams in memphis in no order

1. eastside
2. n. chicago ballers
3. team nati
4. ga dawgs
5. new crew
honorable mention and my sleeper team allnet

...REPORTER My CAT....what's crackin?.....UMMMMM your prediction was off.....last time......you know something WE don't......if you blow it this time.....you loose GOOD points or actually show up at a Tourney

I FIGURED,I WOULD GET ON HERE LATE.SO,WHEN YALL GET BACK IN TOWN,AND ON THE BOARD,YALL WILL SEE,AND THEN NO ABOUT THEM ST.LOUIS STARS.PEACE.THE TRURH-99 GOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS,ESPECILLY THEM K Y TEAMS

Reporter we will not listen to your predictions no more, you need to do some more research before you get to speak out again.

He needs to get with Paul Mooney on the Chappelle Show so he can help him with those predictions. This Cat ain't been close yet!!!

hold on city hitter its still early and im just getting in a groove. all the st.louis teams that went to memphis did a good job and i always said the lou do put out good teams as well as go georgia and ohio. i pick the n.chicago ballers in the top three and was right. young dudes you guys doing your thing and city hitters i was surprise but way to fight back. didn't even know the pirates was going but i seen them play team bring it last year and it was a good battle so im not surprise by them. club 51 is another lou team who i feel is strong but i will have better result next time. good tourney to all the teams.

...REPORTER...We gone give you Probation.... ....so pick a tourney and Predict...hmmmmm.. ...WHat do you say?.......

HEY,REPORTER ,IM GLAD YOU FINALLY HEARD ABOUT THEM ST.LOIUS STARS,2 HAVE THEM IN THE TOP 30,AND AFTER ONE TOURNEY IN MEMPHIS,JUMP IN THE TOP 10.WOW ,BUT,YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT BEING TOP 10,AFTER NASHVILLE,WILL BE ,WHAT ELSE #1.PEACE.THE TRUTH-99

Truth I think we'll be representing strong in Nashville also City Hitters, Stars, & the Act.