BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pimps in the Pulpit

Has anybody out there dated a pastor, did he act as a man of god should or was he faking the funk, Do you think there a re a lot of false teachers leading the flock

Re: Pimps in the Pulpit

GHOST....

THERE YOU GO AGAIN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING MESSY YOU ARE CRAZY

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

Judge not and ye should not be judged. It is for me to follow my pastor as he follows Christ. Yes there are some crooked ones out there, but they will have to stand in judgement for that.

GHOST....

DAVIDA CALLED YOU JERRY SPRINGER!!!!!

Being a preacher/pastor and playing ball on the circuit. I have some imput on that subject. You will be surprised of what you see so called Men of God doing. I do not judge my fellow co-labourers of the Gospel, but some of the things I have seen in ministery make me question their walk with God. Flesh is weak and until men reconize that they are weak and have a lack of self controll they will continue to do the things that they do. There is alot of pimpin in the pulpit. But what is done in the dark, Shall come to light. So if there are brothas on the circuit pimpin in the pulpit, it won't be long befor it comes out in the wash. Church!

Speak it Preach!!!

You sumed it up!! Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.

Let the Church say Amen

Amen! Amen Again! And one more time for the Holy Ghost! Amen!

Now you know why I'm called Ghost

Hey GHOST, we can call it like we see it and not being judging them. The truth shall set you free. God said, my sheep will know my voice and they'll come running. Sorry for the late reply, I've been on vacation.