BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

still looking for players anybody want to play no favoritism, no hassle fun ball reply

Ghost hit me up

Ghost need some hotel info from you, to link Ben from Alaska up with you in Memphis, he will be riding down from Chi-town with me. if you can call me at 312-996-2075(Dennis Davison) or email me at davisondennis25@hotmail.com

Re: 1843

Ghost I second that. I called you the other day but you were busy. Give me a call tonight or shoot me an email.

I MET SOME OF YOU GUYS AT THE SUPER DRAFT BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE YA'LL FROM???? WHAT'S GOOD?

STL baby, Southern Comfort hit me again, Let's make something happen

...you know I think I will walk....to get to YOU....."turn two"A!

Ghost I saw you and your father at the White Party in Atlanta. I know you know how to have a good time. Just wanted to invite you to The Memphis 50's Softball Team Party at 280 Cynthia Place.

We can use your energy

WHATS UP FRAZONE SUPER DRAFT TEAMATE, ARE YOU GOING TO TENN THIS WEEKEND.P.S CINCINNATI RULES IN SOFTBALL OVER THEM KY TEAMS YOU KNOW. LOL LOL

Re: Re: 1843

WHAT'S GOOD??? AS OF RIGHT NOW YEAH BUT MY MONEY IS FUNNY

GHOST THIS YOUR BOY FROM NORTH CAROLINA HOLLA AT ME (910)445-9648

Yeah Monk come on down to the Lou and stay over until Monday. You know you have some place to stay. Holla back.

I WILL BE AT THE NELLY TOURNAMENT BUT IAM ALSO TRYING TO COME NEXT WEEKEND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. PEACE

Ghost I leave out tonight. Give us a call.

Monk if you make it here you do not need a room brother we will make sure you are taking care of brother. i know ghost and me will make sure of that. So let your boys no that it is time to get the hell off the east coast and travel to other citied to see what the BASA has to offer and you will not be let down, believe that. It will be on and popping. Whats up with your boy Kelly?

Whats up ghost. You know your boy will be playing with you since I was placed on waivers by George Steinwolf. But he still is my boy and the best of luck to you wolf and the act family. peace out Changa

I'd like to say thanks to the package, good tourney, and I hope to see you soon, I wish you would have waited until this week to play with 1843 instead of team fun have Emmett holla

WHAT'S UP GHOST AND NKO JUST CHILLIN IN CAROLINA MY GUYS ARE JUST STUCK ON THIS BEACH AREA BUT IAM STILL WORKING ON THEM.I HOPE YALL HAD A GOOD SHOWING THIS WEEKEND.PEACE

Whats up Changa and how have you been? Ghost call Tony I left his number on one of the post with Mike Wells.He wants to play this weekend.

Monk whats up and how did you guys come out.

HEY MR MONK LOL