BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TWERKING TUESDAY SHOUT-OUTS.. by Ms. Nashville.

I feel like some shout-outs.. I want to give a shout-out to all the Hot Girls/ Just Us Ladies, Church, Nko, Wade, 911 , Davida, Dasha , Ms. Miller, Jameka , All the Nashville people that gets on the board but don't say nothing, Laurie, Ms. Luscious, Ms. Sweetness, D3, Individual #15, Coach bad azz yellow boy, Wade, Ms.Dat, Homecoming, The Supersonics, Godfather Management, Georgia Mixx, Big9, JB69(brother), Cory, Player, Older Man, Class Act, Gina, Coach D, Yd #2, and everyone I forgot, much LOVE.......................................

Re: TWERKING TUESDAY SHOUT-OUTS.. by Ms. Nashville.

What up Ms. Nashville!! I trying to make these arrangements so I can see y'all in Memphis this weekend, then y'all can teach me how to twerk!!

Girl I gottcha!

Ms.Nashville....

Thanks for the shout out what happen down your way....Well holla at ya later...Shoutouts to all my peeps and you know who you are...

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Ms. Dat,

If you are going to be twerking, we have to have the regional Papparazzi get some photos to send to me.

911, I will see you in court if any pictures show up of that!! LOL. I will NOT sign those release papers!! We will see pictures of you before you will se pictures of that!!

Ms. Dat,

You are an educated individual. You know about "The Freedom of the Press Act". I do not need any release to post pictures of newsworthy stories. And that is definitely newsworthy. Front Page newsworthy.

HERE THEY COME THE PAPARAZZI.. HIDE...................... MS.DAT THEY'LL 'GETCHA' WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT..

911, you seen those stories of the paprazzi's camera's being smashed and them getting a black eye from the celebrities, now that's newsworthy too, and that's what will end up on the board on Monday!! HA HA..

Ms. Dat...

You know how 911 be busting you out girl.. he messy like that naw just kidding what up my boy don't be showing no pics that might get folks put out....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

.... ...way 2 step up and take Shout-out.....Ms.NASHVILLE...here's a .....

Tell her Ms. Nashville. You can run but you can't hide.

What she fails to realize, she already has a spot on the year in pictures video to be released at season's end. I know many of you wonder what happened to some of the photos that you took, but never made it to the slideshow. Let's just say, the best is yet to come. A DVD of 2006 will be released at year's end.

Have Camera Will Travel!

CLAY YOU WRONG BRO!! JUST WRONG!!!!

...911.....We have exclusive footage of Ms ....and club "LOFT"... ....gather the paper work ....see I told you.....Ms. DAT..... 's always rolling

at

I'M GOING WAIT UNTIL SOMEBODY IN NASHVILLE BUYS THE DVD AND THEN I'M GOING TO BURN IT, WHEN I LEARN OWE TO BURN DVD'S ON MY LAPTOP...... JUST JOKING

Hey Church that goes both ways. cause a sista had her survellaince on too!! so you and Ghost better play nice!! And 911 you betta watch yo back, cause it's on now, my camera travels too!!

I am going to get the bootleg too MS. Nashville!!

,everyone has a shout or check in,I see a copy

.....I'm .shy......but you sure was DANCING the JIG and .....said you got Low and if I'm correct WADE said you already lower than a belly.....

whatever.......

Hello everyone!! What's up on this Tuesday? Ms. Nashville, what it do? The sun's shining and I go home at 12:30.

What up Hot #1 I see you handling the shout outs today. Twerk it then. You know how we do. I'll have us a new cd player this weekend with extra batteries, cause you know we can't live without our radio.!!
My shout outs go to 'Rhann,Maria Jed,Ray,Just Us/Hot Girls,Bad Azz Yellow Boy,Mann,Atl Storm,Sonics,Class Act,Enough Said, Nashville Ladies, and everyone else, as Ms.Nashville would say:
See ya in Memphis. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Just Us #11

Watch it Ms. Nashville!!

Special shout out to HOMECOMING AND CHURCH, I figured you both needed your own shout out space. Now watch me do it HEYYYYYYYY!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!
911,Smallz,The Future,JB69, everyone everyone!!
Just Us #11

....Hey HOT#11.....we thank you...but what's your motive..... ...better watch yourself....she has MATERIAL...and disregard the distraction.....you have bigger things to handle....I'm sure Hot#11 has a couple of BARS....and she waiting .....

NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE PAPARAZZI! NAMES HAVE BEEN WITHHELD!

I come in PEACE. Just shouting out to my boys. Nothing wrong with that right!!!!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT,WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT OUR RADIO, I LEARNED THAT IN AIKEN, OUR BATTERIES WENT DIED AND SO DID WE, HOT #11..... INDIVIDUAL #15, I NEED FOR YOU TO STAY AT WORK FOR A FULL 7.5 HOURS, YOU WORK FOR THE STATE. WUZ-UP JAMEIKA ..

What it do Hot!

YOPU ARE IN TROUBLE SON.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

MS. DAT DON'T PLAY WITH THE PAPARAZZI'S THEIR DANGEROUS, THEY GOT YOU .. YOU DON'T NEED ME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TWERK, LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE IT DOWN PACKED... CAUGHT ON DANG BUSTED....

Girl I stay for 9hours everyday!!!! We have to place these angels alot so that puts me out of the office. And I'll keep a check on Individual #15,because I'll be working with him soon.

Drop, Drop, Drop it like its hot!

...got the baddest SECURITY and 's......JL....take this post OVER!!SECURITY... keep your eyeys...open for these people...... ....

YOU ARE THE

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

on the job what up board shout-out to errrrbody

MS DAT...

HIT MY BOX......

no see how stuff get mangled up in the press, I wasn't even dancing, I was standing there,trying to help Dasha!!

Ms.Dat....

Yeah that is right she was helping me....

NASHVILLE FINEST #21
(DASHA)

see anyone that was there would know, causse that is HC standing next to me laughing!! I know you with the JL but HC, help a sista out, can I get a witness??

,I don't think the JL is buying Ms. Dat

Whistle while u twerk! Whats up Just us #1 and #11? I'm glad u got us a new cd/box for this weekend. Just us #1 u may need to bring the back up batteries. I want to give a shout out to my bad azz yellow boy, all the Hotgirls/Just us,church,Homecoming,Ghost,Wade,Ms.Dat,911,and all the board members I didn't name. (To many to remember)

Sorry, Ms Nashville. Got people to do and things to see. Or is it the other way around. The state can do without me for a little while.

Ok, Ms. Dat but you gone owe me one.....naw just playing she was just standing there....and drop'n it like its hot....ha ha ha naw for real she was just standing there.

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy, Do it do it do it....."Do it with no hands do it with no hands"....AAAAAaaaaaaaaayyyyy...911, I got my digital too.....I like that...Now Nashville Finest you get a .... Heeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee !.....

WADE.....

IS THIS MY SECOND CLOCK FOR TODAY....GEEEE THANKS BUT DON'R FEED INTO THAT FOOLISHNESS WITH 911 CAUSE HE IS ON MY MESSY LIST RIGHT NOW....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

...Individual#15.....People 2 DO and things 2 SEE!?....you got other things going on..... "CHURCH"

Individual #15, do what you do girl... Cashville Baller..

Wade I knew I seen you outside our dug out in Aiken dancing with us when we were :doing it with two hands,doing it with one hand, doing it with no hands.
Watch yourself pimpin, that's a Just Us thing, but I'm pretty sure they won't mind if we have a MASCOT

WE...GONNA GET IT CRUNK(WHAT........)YEAH................

L.M.S.

DINSUM #10....

WHAT UP WITH YOU....YOU SEE HOW THEY DO YOUR GIRL JUST PUT HER OUT ON FRONT STREET....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

Hot #11 you got jokes...I had to show my victim a little something something because she was testing my skills all night at the party. I had to pull out the hummm mandigo warrior skills.... ....And don't you get caught because I will have to pull the chair in the middle of the floor like it's your birthday and whoever else that mess with me when I'm chillin... What up my boooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sweat aka Dinsum #10...That boy be partying!...let me put my shades on.....

Dang Wade can you find 1 nickname and stick to it. OOOO, I got one, wanna know what it is......

Ms. Dat.

Give me a call.

Ummmmm Tasha don't you dare!!!!!

TASHA.....

GO GIRL DON'T BE SCARE I HAVE YOUR BACK!!!!

DO IT WIT TWO HANDS, DO IT WIT ONE HAND, DO IT WIT NO HANDS, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.. THAT'S FOR HOT #11 AMD #22..

Now watch me do it aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
Now watch me do it aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

WADE UP BIG GUY,THANKS FOR THE SHADES.

Now watch me do it aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now watch me do it aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

.....the HOT Girls are on herre..... ....say something to the LADIES

WHATS HAPPIN' MS. NASHVILLE THIS YOUR BOY,LETS GET IT.L.M.S. ON 3.

HEYYYY HOT GIRLS.....

I SEE YA DO IT DO IT DO IT AAAAYYYYYYYYYY

KEEP THE BOARD GOING AND WADE KEEP ON THEM AND DO WHAT YOU DO....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Dasha, I ain't never scared! Of lil bity ole Wadey Wade! But he might remember how to get in my house and be waiting to ambush me! I'm out JB!

NASHVILLE FINEST,GET YOUR EAGLE ON,NOW ROCK WIT,DO THE A-TOWN STOMP.WHATS UP BABY GIRL.SWEAT HARKINS AKA DINSUM#10,UMCUTIN.L.M.S.ON THREE.1,2,3, L.M.S. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

YA'LL ARE BUCK ON THIS POST! TWERK SOMETHING, TWERK, SOMETHING, TWERK SOMETHING..

DINSUM #10....

I WAS WAITIN ON U WHAT UP YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS TO GET IT POPPIN ARE YOU READY HER WE GO.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA
WHERE YOU AT DINSUM!!!!!

NASHVILLE'S FINEST I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MIX THE WITH .... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

LET'S GET IT

Wassssuuuupppppp Board member, and everyone else, I'm just through, see ya later

DINSUM #10...

YOU KNOW I DID THAT IS THE BEST WAY NOW LETS GET IT!!!!

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT DAT! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT DAT! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT DAT! I KNOW ALL ABOUT DAT..

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT YOU KNOW I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT ......

NASHVILLE FINEST #30

What up, somebody let me in, Cincinnati in the house to now.

What did you lose your key . Come on in

has been following and he saw what you and did Ms Dat so be careful the paparazzi don't blow you up in the upcoming

WHAT'S UP BOARD IT'S THE STEADY. SHOUT OUT TO MS.DAT
WHO I MEATE THIS WEEKEND IN THE LOU AND HOPE TO DO THE
SAME THIS WEEKEND IN MEMPHIS.

what's up Steady! See you this weekend

OK MS.DAT

Anybody still out there

No its:
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld

BY THE WAY WHO THE HELL IS COREY AND WHO THE **** IS SCARE OF HIM AND THE SAME GOES FOR YOU.....

WASSUP Ms. Nashville THIS IS YA BOY TERMINATOR I WAS CRUSING THROUGH CASHVILLE ON VACATION TO THE BOTTOM AND WAS GETTIN CRUNK WITH "THE BEAT 101" HOPE 2 C U IN MEMPHIS!!!

whats up board what they doing ??? came by to do my shout outs .whats up to team just us ,whats up to my hot girls,# 22,11,10,8,07,45,23,WHATS UP to MS NASHVILLE :),whats up cy,ms v whats up to that other hot boy (whats up Ray)whats up to Davida, time to make it do what it do in memphis !!!!

yellow boy out!!!!!!!!!

Wassup Terminator and what have you been up to. Give your boy a holla and Ms. Dat I am telling. Hot Girls looking forward to meeting all of you'll in Memphis. Whats up Bad Azz Yellow boy. Ms. Nashville what is up I have not heard from you in awhile. Whats up with that.

i must of been sleeping in aiken i didnt no yall be dancing i hear yal singing but didnt no bout the dancing i appreciate teams that get hype befroe during and after games so im have PA (pay attention).

by the way i want to shout out everyone from the mavs and all other teams from the d.
also to all of the basa players, fans, and especially the HATERS.

That's from the White party(ATL) at the draft, but I'm not calling names of the people in the picture...hummmm