BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U know it's hard out here for a pimp

Memphis here we come. 1st BASA tourney of the year for us.

Re: U know it's hard out here for a pimp

" WHEN YOU TRYING TO GET THAT MONEY FOR THE RENT(MORTGAGE)... I HAVE A MORTGAGE NOW.. I LOVE THAT SONG, IT'S HILARIOUS.

When do I get my invite to the housewarming

I WANT TO HAVE IT DURING THE WEEKEND OF DAVIDA'S TOURNEY.. I WILL MOST DEFINITELY LET EVERYONE KNOW..

well be expecting your invite next week...

Can I come too

No, you cant come until you bring 6 shirts(Davida said that), bbq, and red kool-aid...And bring pops!!!

Eerbody whose coming to Nashville that weekend can come...

What up #45, good luck to boyz this weekend, wish we were going with you. Help Eastside hold KY down if they are going to. Holla Back this weekend and let me know what going on!!!!!!!

thanks DJ.

I look forward to following all teams in KY this year. I really believe we are sleeping giants except for Eastside. Everybody knows they are contenders now but the rest of us can fly in under the radar.

thats right 502 boys and EASTSIDE has your back and EVERYBODY ELSE FROM THE KY. GOOD LUCK AN BRING YOUR GAME WERE WITH U

Hello Neal, KY got your back. I will be over there to cheer you guys on. See you in Memphis.

Hey 502-45
How did you all do this past weekend in Louisville?

we didn't play. we hosted the tourney and had a dance that night(talk about hard work)

Oh thats right. How was the dance? I went back to my cousins house and passed out. This is Chris. Im from tennessee but play with Jabali's.

The dance was a ok from what I saw, Lots of people from far and near. Do the **** thing down in TENN, Good luck to Eastside, we got yall's back on the next one. GOOD LUCK BOYZ

Ball or fall, what up Chris, This is k. reed.
Where dey at?