BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in....and "WHATEVER"...HMMMM

...."AAYYYYYY"....What's Crackin? JUSTICE LEAGUE and of COURSE "DA BOARD"..... ....how's it going....had a little and ....but I'll live .....well....well.....well....first off Hmmmmm...I see RUSSELL and KIMORA...called it QUITS...I would start something but I'll will allow those honors...I'm sure he will love 2 due the legal battle if one....15 years ago it was no Baby Phat...Hmmmmmmm....Now,MOMMA...here comes a STORY.......here hit this ...while I share a story ....... and ....was at the Dump having a beer....when pulled out a but didn't have a lighter.....so he asked if he has one..... ....... "I sure DO.....and pulled out a 10 inch Bic Lighter ....."WOW"!!..Where did you get that MONSTER from ....." said...."I got it from my Genie "....... asked..."you have a ? ..... ...Yes,she's right here in my pocket."...... could I see her?..... .......... goes into his pocket and sure enough he has a small .....so ...thinking for himself......said....little ....I'm a GOOD FRIEND of your master....."Will you grant me one wish.. .... ......The little said Yes....I will.......So asked for a MILLION .....GRANTED!!..so she flies back into her Masters Pocket......and leaves waiting on that hyper].......about this time a duck walks into the bar........followed by another........then...more start rushing in soon they where every where.... ....so ....leans over and tells ......"What's going on here ....I ask for a Million .... not DUCKS............Hmmmmmm.....so ....said....I forgot 2 tell youthe is HARD of HEARING...... ..........Do YOU really think I asked for a 10 inch..........."BIC" .....HC....do what you do......NKO....word and quote....DON KING....keep it coming.....and the Rest here ...LET it Do what it do..."AAYYYYYY"...and slow down T ........and "MADE U LOOK" .......

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in....and "WHATEVER"...HMMMM

Hahahahahahahaha, ....

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in....and "WHATEVER"...HMMMM

be with you in a min

Wade......

Hey are you looking for me?

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

oooooooooooooooh turns into

boy you are funny....I would like to give my shout outs to all the softball junkies and floridians...them gators did the dam thing.....so now would you say Florida is a footbal or a basketball school....Whats up .....Trying to stay above water.....Sitting and waiting for another BASA tourney....this weekend whould be nice!!!!!1

Some try to make that money likity split
Some just want to get rich quick
We try all different kinds of schemes
No need to name them all... you know what I mean
We do all kinds of things to make a dolla
Except go to school and try to become a scholla
Some try drugs cause they say they cant work for the man
They say I bet I still make more money than you can
That may be true but I still would rather make mine the right way
I cant handle looking over my shoulder everyday
Wondering when they going to get at me
If I do get caught will I ever go free
I found out that I dont have to be rich to be a millionair
I may be broke right now I am still an err
You see my daddy has more riches than we can ever know
He made us a promise and thats fo show
To live in a land thats rich with milk and honey
I can give that up for all of that dirty money
He promises us a place where the streets are paved with gold
Nothing is worth loosing my soul.

shouts out to all the softball world...Ms. DAT, Ms Nashville...NF(D), Davida, Hot girls, my cats...Ex, Tito, young dudes, HC, Dinsum, Wade, NKO...and errybody....look forward to kickin it in Memphis...

wazzup, where's dem hot girls[Strip,]wade dissum,nkozone,church,Davida,Ms good snacks and your friendly neighborhood

WHat up board regulars!! Cute story Church. hey YD#2 missed you Saturday.

Wazzup to the JL and Dinsum, Mactown Sista's #8 & 11, NB, CHurch, Davida, Dasha, Ms. Miller, all the Hot Girls, Gina, Greene#44, AB(Ark), AG(ARK), Ms. Ark,Ms. Dat YD#2 Lotay, Clay, Nik G, Big Vernon(ESTL), Ms Nashville, Coach D, #15, T-Mac, Neal502boys, Exodus, HC, Incognito #13, Supersonic#21, Playmaker24, Hot Rod, and anybody I left out, forgive me. Word of the day is-BELIEF-believe in yourself, you gain strength and confidence from every experience. Quote of the Day-Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it! Real Talk on Church on 2days and now all you need to get the funk out of nkozone. Peace1out and to all a good day.

..... ...... ...... ...just enjoy....... told that he could not afford beer and 1843 no more and that had 2 quit...........but Then caught spending $$$$ on some cosmetics and he asked....... How come I had 2 give up drinking and not you...? ..... ...said...turning and twiching said she needed the make-up to look GOOD for him .... .....so ....replied......."That was what the DRINKING was for .......!!! ............I don't think will be coming back...... ..."CHURCH"

STOP IT CHURCH!!! you know is naturally beautifal!!

,you killing me

Church you are off the chain!

just walking thru CHURCH you crazy, KING OUT!!!

would never give up and his is long enough to get the park you will see 1843 at the early bird shootout, naptown, nellyville and the world, but as for this week the Mariners have made me an offer I can't refuse, and they are without a doubt the best team to party with in the BASA, they got City Hitter beat, but nobody does it like your friendly neighborhood and papa

Church what's good? Hey Ms. DAT

what's up Soldier, you bringin some crunk juice to Memphis??

.....What's crackin?...see you soon....I will be in Memphis.....and I will be ....hope to see EVERYONE play once with A TEAM ,just see your skills......

wassup church made u look.thanks for the little shout out.MS.DAT WASSUP MADE U LOOK 32.

WHAT IT KIN FOLKS,WHAT IT DO? SHOUTS OUT TO THE OFFICIAL BOARD MEMBERS:

GHOST,HOMECOMING,YD#2,MS.DAT,NKO,CHURCH,DAVIDA#7,NASHVILLE FINEST,MS.MILLER,LIL"G",HOTGIRLS,NIK G,COACH D,#15,NEAL,SUPERSONIC21,HOTROD,BIGSWOL9,WADE,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NODOUT9,NODOUT22,MS.LA,THILL#21,EXODUS,D12,K****LE,PT30,PT FAMILY,BILLY SOHK,NIK G,911,A NEW IMAGE SOLDIER,GREENE#44,SMALLZ,SMOOTH24,STORM/NEW IMAGE,L.M.S.,AIRMAC,CHAMPS,DERRTY,WOLF,CLASS ACT,YOUNG ROOKIES,PLAYERS,B&B,GODFATHER,AND ANYONE I MISSED,WE ALL FAMILY.

....What's Crackin?....DINNNNNNNNSUM.....I need those DVD's

WHAT UP CHURCH,I GOT ONE FOR U BRA'

...see ya in Memphis...Dinsum and most definitely will see New Image SOLDIER...bring plenty..... ....."CHURCH"

what's up Made U look, thanks for the tee

WHATS UP CHUUUURCH?HOLLA AT CHA BOY,SINCE WE ARE NOT GONNA MAKE IT TO MEMPHIS!!!GOOD LUCK MY BOY...WE WILL GET TOGETHER BEFORE THIS THANG IS OVER

JB...I'll call you later...

,Bye and Church give a story on humpday,need that LOL in the Morning

Nahville's Finest you need to leave those lizards alone