BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why does a woman feel that she

Why do "some women" feel that once she gets pregnant that its either her way or no way? .... Whatever you do is not good enough? .....Can a "real woman" speak for the others

Re: Why does a woman feel that she

I'LL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE MEN LET THEM. THEY ALREADY FEEL THE SYSTEM IS FOR WOMEN, SO THEY FEEL THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EVERYTHING THE WOMAN DISHES OUT, WHEN YOU REALLY DON'T. YOU AS MEN HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHT TO THE CHILD AS THE WOMAN, AND IF YOUR PAYING CHILD SUPPORT, YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO THE CHILD. BUT THAT ALSO GOES WITH BEING MORE SELECTIVE AS TO WHO YOU CHOOSE OR ACCIDENTALLY CHOOSE TO HAVE A CHILD BY. STRAP UP, CHECK THEIR RESUME,GIVE THEM A BACKGROUND CHECK, EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD ON THE INSIDE. SO TO SUM THIS UP, ITS NOT THE QUESTION AS TO WHY WOMEN FEEL ITS THEIR WAY OR NO WAY, ITS WHY DO MEN ALLOW WOMEN TO MAKE IT THEIR WAY OR NO WAY. STRAP UP, DO SOME PUSH UPS, LET THEM KNOW YOUR NOT DUMBFOUNDED,DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. I KNOW PLENTY OF GREAT FATHERS WHO DON'T LIVE WITH THEIR CHILDREN BUT YOU CAN BEST BELIEVE THE CHILD IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND THE MOTHER CAN'T SAY NOT ONE BAD THING ABOUT THE FATHER. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, BE MORE SELECTIVE, AND DONT ALLOW THE WOMEN TO MAKE IT HER WAY OR NO WAY, MAKE IT A WAY FOR THE TWO OF YOU AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE BEST WAY FOR THE CHILD.

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

Women go through so many emotional, mental and physical changes when pregnant. The whole harmonal system is unbalanced. One minute everything's ok, 5 mins. later she's crying. Some of the emotional changes are to be expected. However, some women are spoiled rotten(like me) and have been catered to for so long, they just use the pregnancy to see just how far they can go. Some women feel as long as you are catering to them they have the upper hand and you really care about what they are going through. Be kind, considerate and loving to her.

Mama LD..

Right On MAMA!

But that BS can also push a man away and lets not forget that there are hormanal changes in men as well....if you want some respect please show some maturity and give some because you will not be cater to long as the baby is there if you don't get your act together!!!!!1

#15 Please try to understand, you can love your mate and cater to her after the baby comes. It should enhance the relationship not hurt it. So many men don't know how to be good husbands, fathers, and friends. This does not make them a bad person or a poor man, I'm just saying if you don't know any better, you can not do any better. I suggest that every man read "Even Strong Men Struggle" by T.D. Jakes. I read it, it helped me to understand a lot of things that men actually don't know as well as women. LOL. I hope I don't offend you. I only want to enlighten the situation. I know because I been through it.

you can't offend me.....All I'm saying is when are you going to cater to your man.....I hear all you talk about is you you you you you......all I'm saying that if you never cater to your man ....he will get tied of spoiling you only to go out and spoil someone else and get better results....Real Talk!!!!!1 Hope i did not offend you!

#15 I FEEL YOU. BY MAMA MAKING THOSE COMMENTS REASSURES THAT I WILL NEVER BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD EVER!. IM WATCHIN ALL MY FRIENDS CATCH HELL ON THE CHILD SUPPORT END. EVERYTIME I MEET A WOMAN THAT SAYS SHE SPOILED IM OUT!!! CATER TO YOU GET REAL!

Majority of the ones who want to be catered dsoen't know how to treat a man.....It's always I,I,I,I....I just can not stand that....Especially when someone say they are spoiled.......don't they know that they are grown women and if you want to continue being spoiled by your daddy then you need to date your daddy. Usually the spoiled women are the ones who can not keep a man....mainly because they are tired of the one sided relationship!!!!!1

....sorry Momma....you have a good point.....but then #15 has a good point......and I must say WOMEN have a really bad and very Nasty........"UNPREDICTABLE"...CHANGES taken place.....and If you don't have the Patience or HEART...it's best you ...until things simmer down...because it can get UGLY.....

OOOUCH! I must have offended you. First of all I know how to treat a MAN. I truly LOVE to cater to my MAN. I feel if I don't someone else will. There is nothing wrong with being catered to. It's not a every minute of the day thing. I don't have or never had a need for a man to be a DADDY, just be a MAN. I am and alot of other women are financially able to take care of themselves. We would just like to be treated as well as possible.

Church, some men have a very negative, nasty, unpredictable attitude all the time. It has nothing to do with being pregnant. LOL I truly know there are women out there that are messed up in the head and think it's all about them. However, we are not talking about that, we are discussing the emotions that a women go through when she is pregnant and why some men leave.

....MAJORITY are FORCED away.....

.....and some just wanted to have a baby by the "WORKING" man and rather have a LAME ass.....two roads.....different direction....some of you OUT there....Know something about or knows someone just like it..."CHURCH"

HEY! IF SHE'S GETTING HER WAY AFTER BEEN PREGNANT,
THEN THAT MAN NEVER HAD CONTROL OR A UNDERSTANDING
IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS WOMEN.YOU CAN'T GET
WHAT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD.

Church, you got me on that one. I was off the board and on vacation all week. I owe you one. lol

It's their way because IT'S THE LAW! Amy is right people should be more careful about who they had a "slip up" with and accidentally brought a child into this world. But that hasn't worked. Many a child is born and the 2 people aren't together, just creeping or whatever. How do we deal with it then??? There has to be a better way. I know there are plenty of men who, like Church said, were FORCED AWAY! They see it as their only option. Either be raked over the coals by the system or walk away and hope be able to live. Too many men have made this decision because the courts show them NO MERCY! It's BS. If women don't want to get along or be stupid about the child the law gives the every right to do so. How many people have 5 or 6 thousand to spend on numerous court battles, and in the end get 1 day a week and every other weekend! Real Talk!