BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is everybody today? Ummmmm Justice League check-in and Board Regulars!!!

Ummmmmm, its pretty quiet today. What's the deal? Is everybody messed up by the time going up an hour? Hummmm, interesting....Or is everybody exhausted from the weekend??? Also, sickly had no jokes this morning...and I was looking for a laugh... Intersting topics floating around.... So, now's your time to check-in...Homecoming, where you at? NKO, can I get a word for today? Vida Vi and Nashville Finest friends to the end and my boy PT,30 check-in...Ms Dat I know your short self looking and where my buddy Hottttttttttt #11. Hot #1... Lil Swole out... and looking...hummm wow go Ms Dat go !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Where is everybody today? Ummmmm Justice League check-in and Board Regulars!!!

Re: Where is everybody today? Ummmmm Justice League check-in and Board Regulars!!!

Well Lil Swole! I am sore from playing in Macon. And still hurting a little. I am home today recooperating.

wuz up peeps?

..... ....

What's up
I guess most are

Hi everyone
I'm here and feeling a little

what's up Lil Lil Swole, yeah its quite today, peole recovering from that hour, playing this weekend, and we had storms in the midwest yesterday.why don't you give us a story today partna!!

...I might can come up with something....be back.. .....

Ms. Dat did you play this weekend?

Ms. Dat I see you made it back from the Lou alright Southern Girl what city you represent.

mmmmm...no city
I live in Montgomery, but aint no teams from here.

Hey Southern Girl...you ready for this weekend?

WHATS UP FAM,JUST CHECKIN' IN.HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND,IF NOT HAVE A BLESSED WEEK.

Yeah...I'm ready every weekend.

Aight....

Ummmm PM#5, I'm going to have to put you on the swole workout to get those muscles where you can cope on mondays...Ya'll played pretty good. Ms Dat, you must be tired...and hopefully, we can get a little story from the guy....

Do I have to put a red on here to get HC to come to the board???...

Wade you are so crazy. I am working it out now. (HA)

chelley chele, what's happening what's up!!! Ummmm PT, 30, can you wake Vida Vi and NF up? Man, let me get on the phone because I'm about to pull off my belt.. .... ...

Wade.......

Hey wade what up brother you know how we do it friends to the end..... I'm here just a little busy this morning but i'm cool now what up with u ?.....

Nawshvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Nothing much. Just chillin. I was wondering where ya'll were. I guess still watching Flava of Love Reunion....Hummmm, what up with that? How many ladies would go on that show and be tongue kissing Flava.... ....hummmm bring out the .....I'm at the movies....

Wade.....

See you play to much he his a mess and i don't look nothing like that....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Look like what? Hold on and don't make me pull out my

Wade.....

Flavor Flav is ugly as h*ll

They must of payed those girls a good penny!!!

Yeah i guees so but i just don't think i could of done that......that was just NASTY!!!!!

Wade give me a call ?

is finally in the building. What up JL and thanks for the red cup Lil Swol.....I needed that.

JL checking in and whats up to the people on the board. Lil Wade whats up and where is Church, HC, PT30, Don King, Gina, PM#8, Mactown Sista, Davida#7, Hot#11. Word of today is Hope-in times of change, there is no incentive so great and no medicine so powerful as hope for a better tomorrow. Quote of the Day -Statistics are no substitute for judgement.

HHHEEEEYYYY everyones, I'm checking in a very late, I have beeen busy today. Hey NkoZone,How are ya? Ms. Miller and Church, I hope you guys feel better. Hey Davida will I see you this weekend?

NKO.....

What's up you are not speaking today are you being sensational today or what.....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Thanks Ms. LA - you have a good day too

Miss u got mail!

Ms. Miller.....

Didn't know you was under the weather take care of yourself, are you playing co-ed tonight we will be if the fields are not to wet...Hope you get to feeling better....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Wade.....

Checking it now thanks!!!!

Wade....

Nothing out there....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Whats crak'n with my family and friends
Lil Swol I second that friends to the end
Sorry so late I had some things to do
I still had to check in with the JL crew
It seems we get stronger each and everyday
We all bring something special in our own way
Where else can you find a group so strong a so diverse
Some may think that this stuff is rehearsed
Let me asure you that we are for real
For those who try us they know the deal.

Hit me on my work lady at 478-222-4145....

What's up Nko, and everyone on this 90 degree weather in Tally. I'm just through getting my ankle ready for this weekend. I see you when I See you

WHATS UP EVERYONE...

HEYYYYYYYYYYY WADEY WADE, NKO, MS DAT LIL G AND ETC JUST THROUGH, MY SYSTEM IS DOWN BECAUSE OF THE BAD WEATHER WE HAD LAST NIGHT, USING THIS LAPTOP AND ABOUT TO GO CRAZY, LOL...SEE YOU GATORS LATER LOVE YOU ALL

Davida #7(GAMIXX) #4 (WWB)

OOOOPS. SORRY HC, WHATS UP MY BOYYEEEE

what it do Davida

Hello!!!! Board member and to the justice league.Sorry checking in so late been under the weather a while but all good now. Hey Ms.LA you miss another good time with the 502BOYZ at the Derby-City Showdown dance.But we will see everybody this weekend in Memphis and good luck to Eastside And to all other teams in the Rec division.

whats up folks,checkin in whats going on?i guess it's one of those busy work Monday for most people,I know it was for me.