BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

.....A!...What's Crackin?.....Justice League and of course "Da BOARD"...I'm a little under the weather ,so I apologize for not having one for you all....somebody will step up......TRUST ME...if you out there...give the BOARD a good one and I'll continue 2 get well, over did it this weekend and I should have some interesting "CHURCH" on 2'day......and now here's some HMMMMMMMM....WHAT the .....WHY? is P Diddy filing suit against pro-active.......saying that he lost his SEXXXY... .......I mean dang 1.5 million for loosing your SEXXXY.... ....well I can name a few ....how about you and Why? is R. Kelly brother on some BULLSH*&%^ does he need the cash....or is it some truth in his BARK!! .....and BLACK ROB..."like WHOA!!!........why did he have to break in a hotel and steal JEWELRY...wasn't he apart of BADBOY ....and as you already know GAS will NEVER go below $2.00 again...so deal with it and hope for the better.....I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and looking forward to meeting with you all again soon.....now, I'm out and EWEST...where you at I got that number for you and one more before I go "MAde U LOOK"....keep it Crackin.... ....HC and NKO do what you do....and may Union Electric have your Power on some time 2day....

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

....OH I'm so sorry....Hello, ....

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

Hello board. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Hello everyone. I hope your weekend went well. See some in Memphis this week. Holla !!!!

Hey Board, good Monday Morning, I am getting started late today!! What up to The STL Heat, had a great time with y'all this weekend and looking forward to many more. Also thanks to all y'all at Duke Park, NKO, Mike Wells, Made U look, Jumpo Steady, Church, Ghost, Esq. 23, YOung Dudes, and anyone I forgot, for that Midwest hospitality.

HEY MS.DAT IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU THIS WEEKEND TO,I
WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE U PLAY,I YOU GUYS LOOK GOOD IN
THAT PURPLE...

Hey Ms Dat.
Just checking IN..

SUP PEEPS

Hey Everyone, I hope all is well. Have a great day. I a little tired from the barbeque with Eastside, we had a blast. I hope your weekend was great as well.

What's up BASA??? This time change has me reeling today!

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Church I hope you are feeling better soon. Take some castor oil it will fix any problem you have. as my Granny would say, just shake it and take it.

Hey Church, I told you to get an ...

Just like to say what up to the board people and hope everybody is doing fine this weekend. Ms. Dat we are glad you made it back home safe and once again you have that STL on your chest.(Show-me 4Sho)

Ms. DAT what are you going to do with all the Lou soveniors you took home becareful on that Pimp Juice. Now you are official a STL homie.

thanks MOMMA..I will .... ....Ok ....I was in a small town...outside of MO....and I pass this car lot..... ....just caught my eye ....as I look at prices on cars....I notice and ....sitting in a car ...I asked....Why? Are you two sitting in a parked car on the lot.....Are you trying to steal the car ....Hecky Naw ....We bought this car... then why? are you still here ??.....Just drive away.... ..... and ......responded...."WE can't Drive" explain........ ......."WE were told that if we bought a car from this lot......... ...We'd get SCREWED........................"SO WE'RE Still WAITING!!!! ..... ....now goodbye

let's just say I have plenty of new t-shirts to practice in!! Now that Pimp juice is going to be for a special occasion, but, I still think you owe me a hat and GHost owes me a shirt, and YD's 5 footer didn't take anything off either!!

That was nice there KING OUT!!!

Man you crazy!!! I still have my 3ds on....

, still got that sense of humor

The JL is sorry that there was no joke today
Tomorrow I'm sure the prez will have something funny to say
As we do what we do and try to entertain
We strive to keep the board crack'n and not just maintain
With jokes, poems, riddles,real talks, and shout outs
We try to keep it hot and that is no doubt
These are just a few things that we try to do
We would be nothing without all of you
I wish that I simply had some more time
Tomorrow I'll come back with some more rhymes.

What up doe,__ super d be check'n in tha' hizhouse!

Checking in wit' ma' usual ebonic style articulation.

what up doe.......

Philly-dog (3 time World Championship coach)
Big E (Bang'in the middle killer)
K-T (Michigan Man go blue!)
Philly Smith (can sit out all season and go 5 for 5)
Preasly (the best 5th spot hitter in softball)
Sonnie (the worst pitcher ever)
Buck (The chess master of softball)
T-mac ( 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, time world champion)
Jeter 69 ( best pitcher that don't cover the middle)
Swerv 50( The prettiest, sweetest, player in the game)
Big Pat (Best 13th batter in the game)

And to all ma' detroit players! what up doe!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_______________

super d(motordetroit)

WASSUP TO EVERYONE BE EASY KJ OUT

Hi KJ. lol