BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How

The Big Dogs Softball Team from Tuscaloosa,Alabama, is back together and on a mission. Is there good competion in the Rec division?

Re: How

I'LL SECOND THAT D.TRONE,YOU GUYS ARE REPRESENTING,YALL GONE MAKE SOME NOISE THIS YEAR.GOOD GAME THIS WEEKEND IN MOBILE THIS PAST WEEKEND.HOLLA AT YOUR BOY,GOOD LUCK. SWEAT HARKINS,L.M.S.

WHATS GOING ON MR DEON,

THIS IS DAVIDA FROM NASHVILLE,TN. GIVE ME A CALL @ 615-438-1925 AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS, TRYING TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOUR LEFT FIELDER OR THE SHORT STOP...THANKS

Davida #7(GAMIXX) #4 (WWB)

.....just show up....we heard it all before everybody has the same mission....and to answer your question...Yes..it's alot of comp in REC...but if you on a mission...come on up to SUPER

Re: YEA YEA YEA

Preciate all the replies. Sweat dude what happnin, boi dat was a good ass game but yall got us we comin back tho. Davida I'ma call you. Church you said a mouth full and come to think of it we are in super rec so we might be seein yall soon whoeva you representin. Stay up everybody it's gonr be a good summer, I'll Halla!

IT'S ALL GOOD BIG DOG,KEEP CUTIN'YALL GOT SOMETHING GOOD GOIN,DO YOU.SEE YOU GUYS ON THE DIRT.GOOD LUCK.L.M.S.

D.Trone this ya boi T-brown i haven't forgot about SC. Ole you one.

PHAT,WHAT UP MAN,U CAN'T HOLLA AT YOUR BOY

Dinsum don't you take nutin off yo swang.

NODOUT #9......

YOU BEEN MIA FOR A WHILE !!!

NODOUT9,I AIN'T GONE NUTHIN OFF MY FRWANG....

DINSUM #10....

HIT ME UP !!!

NASHVILLE FINEST,GOTCHA