BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: A Dynasty in the Making

Check out our latest player profile as we chat with Rodney "Hot Rod" Dotson of Team Dynasty, the 2005 BASA Rec World Champions

Re: New Player Profile: A Dynasty in the Making

Well my boy you finally made it to the big times. I hope your team has much luck this year and keep in touch with the board. Super Draft Player you are and teammate your team will continue to compete and I am not glad you got moved up but was looking forward to playing you'll b/c we owe you''l. Good interview and keep doing what you do and people this is a regular board member.

HEY HOT ROD,

GREAT INTERVIEW...ITS FUNNY HOW WE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE AND I GET ONLINE AND YOU ARE THE PLAYER PROFILE OF THE WEEK . GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM AND SEE YA SOON

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

HOT ROD,WHAT'S UP BIG MAN,GREAT INTERVIEW.MUCH SUCCESS TO YOU AND THE TEAM.LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS ON THE DIRT.SWEAT HARKINS,L.M.S.

......nice Interview...SUPER DRAFT TEAM Member..... ....see ya around

WHATS UP SUPERDRAFT TEAMMATE? I SEE YA KID, DO YO THANG HOMEBOY. GOOD LUCK TO TEAM DYNASTY IN '06. ME, YOU, LOS, AND, MARK GON RUN THAT OUTFIELD ONE DAY SOON AGAIN. PEACE FOLK!

Rodney.......

Hey nice profile!!!! Have a good year.

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Good interview wish we could have done battle this year but you guys have great season and good luck

Great Interview
Best Wishes!!!

nice interview, have a great season

Hi Rodney, nice interview. The Eastside Players will miss the riverly with you guys. Good luck this year.

Nice Interview Hot Rod.... Best Wishes in the 2006 season.

Hey thanks to all,hope to see you all soon,Davida,Dinsum,Lil Redde,Church and everyone else, and to everyone that I missed I will Holla at you this weekend or somewhere soon.

Hey Hot Rod this is your boy Neal. From the Derby-City the Home of the 502Boyz Good Interview Bro.I will see you in Memphis and tell Ernest I said what's up.

Ok let me do this again,I hope to see everyone this weekend or in Nashville.MsDat,MsL.A.#44, NikG,Nkozone,Dinsum#10,Church(coach ),Durtey Redde#9 outfield running mate at superdraft,#1 magic T.Holland and last but not least Nashville finest #21( whats up Dasha), Oh yea,we did win a tournament this past weekend so Team Dynasty will be better than last year,so don't sleep on us.

Bet that Neal,I will let him know.See you in the Mtown.

Hey Bro What going on this weekend after the game on saturday.Hope some thing good but not to much we will need rest for sunday.We will be staying at the Econo Lodge out by the airport look me up on friday night we will be there around 4:00pm your time on friday.

Hey Neal,We will make sure that you guys and everyone else has fun in the Mtown this weekend.

Hot Rod has succeded in doing what no man has done before. I have never been a sport's fanatic but I have suddenly developed an affinity for softball, especially BASA. Those pictures are imprinted in indelible ink in my mind and I will cherish those memories. Congratulations Hot Rod and I wish you much success in your athletic endeavors.

2 U HOTROD NICE INTERVIEW I'M GLAD I GOT A CHANCE 2 KICK IT AT THE DRAFT WITH U AND I'LL HOLLA AT THIS WEEKEND FO-SHO GOOD-LUCK TEAM DYNASTY!!!

Nice interview hot rod....I was looking forward to our rivalry but hey I guess we'll throw down down in tally-ho....where the divisions don't matter...good luck to you guys this year and we are rooting for ya'll!!!!!1

Good job Hotrod, You did the team well. It was good seeing that BASA have open the doors for other players. As a Player new to Basa I think we as a family can put a dent in the usssa. I played UTRIP as a player in Kansas an BASA is making a change that looks good for the future. Hotrod we are the 2005 world champs from the MTown (TEAM DYNASTY). Smile! its me Herman/HITMAN

Nice interview Hot Rod.I will see yall in Memphis. I am looking forward to seeing you and your team in Pine Bluff at the Battle in the Bluff tournament. Miss Pine Bluff (Twona)

whats up herman,you are crazy,see you this weekend,we might be swinging at capleville or neely this wednesday or thursday.Wallace,Aaron,Andre',Myself and maybe Ernest.probably not Wednesday because of our league games at Bartlett.(Ernest and I).I'll holla at you though.