BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Young Dudes looking Good in the STL......

These Guys are serious about this ball...taking each game and learning....taking yet another saturday...2morrow on Championship sundays we taking da crown...not tough talk but just our focus....we want to compete...the moral of the story is STL browns thank you for your contributions on today....YD#2

Re: Young Dudes looking Good in the STL......

hEY YD #2 YOU TALK A LOT OF JUNK, ABOUT YOUR RAPPER TEAM, WE WILL SEE AT THE NELLY IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD.
YOUNG DUDES PLAYING AGAINST ALOT OF FRONT RUNNERS. YES WE WILL BRING THE

first off you know our name...pimpin...not no rapper team...we's a straight up softball team...and we proves it.....secondly not talking trash...talking about winning...which is what it is about....next why wait so long....no name.....memphis, naptwn, plenty of chances...and lastly....why anonymous....we do this for real....Murph raps in fact he got to shows in Memphis on da field and on da stage....straight up U CITY....on my MOMMA....Young Dudes...Featuring Murph Dirt.....Next time you talk...talk behind a team name....

Represent YD's. I'll see you guys next weekend in Memphis.

YD#17

HEY! KEEP WINNING YD#2 THAT ALL IT'S ABOUT.
YOU GUYS LOOK GOOD,TAKE IT ONE GAME AT A TIME ON
SUNDAY AND U SEE YOUSELF IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.
WINNING IS'T EVERYTHING IT'S THE ONLY THING!

4 sho jump steady...thanks for the vote of confidence....our goal is to take each game and learn from it....wether it's a loss or win....and for those who don't like it when I talk about winning then...they shouldn't be playing...we play this game to win not to hear ourselves talk...each week we will progress and we will fight to win every tournament....much respect to all the teams that we play...but on da field we at war....so to all good luck see you on the battle field...

Do not sleep on those City Hitters we no that nobody wanted to play us on Saturday in the first round so we end up with a by and the second round we play Thunder(STL) which it was over after the first ending. We should have won in three but they was gone in four innings 20-2. So I just say this to you Dre, do not waste your time and voice on someone who is scared to revela their identity, that let you no that they are not mature yet. Peace1out and YD#2 look out for those boys(City Hitters we underfeated to. Hollamy #####!

Who cares about this local tournament crap. The elite teams win the little and place high in the major tounaments gentlemen. Good luck to all in the lou, but please talk after you achieve something outside of yo neighborhood. lol

NKO 4 sho....we not saying we the best....but playing gives us an opportunity to get better....win the games you suppose to win....play hard in the games you lose...NKO we look forward to playing tough games all year wether it's a named team or not...we not into this for talk...we want dem rings and in you are a team in REC then we have to see you at one point or another so....we gettin ready for the challenges....furthermore in SC we finished 6th and we played top teams...so if you doubting now then come the time we see you we will remove the doubt...the underline thought is We coming to play....on the other hand NKO....good luck to the City Hitters....yall like help path the game for us...so we gotta Rep STL.....err Where....YD#2

YD #2 Wassup! I like how u responded to the post's that need responded to. U see how if u ignore the ignorance it will eventually go away! ("Inside Scoop" and the other one (i forgot the name) Good luck this weekend!

Very classy YD#2, ment no disrespect, good luck to the Young Dudes and all in the '06 and keep working, you'll get that ring.

Yd #2 Good game, were was u at? yall gotus but it wasn't easy we let yall go up 10 in the first two innings then we put 10 up over the next three then it was 10 - 10 in the 5th then we went up 4 going into the 7th and yall put 9 with no homers good game young dudes but we know yall will be betting back

Poochie 4 sho...i had to take a vacation....but you know i got word...I know yall are going to get better...we expect yall to play us well...10 runs in the first and 9 in the last we just waited to close it out...but we look forward to many more battles..good luck to yall...fight thru the adversity and keep rolling...YD#2...

Dre much love to the YD and you no you are my boy, never in any way did I mean to disrespcet you'll and never a hater. I just felt that it is a lot of haters out there and we just want them to no when we step on that dirt it is time to rock and roll baby. So to the teams that think we just here for the game they better ask somebody and let it be heard as well as seen that those **** St. Louis City Hitters are here to compete as well as win. We will not run our mouths are down teams b/c we trying to build something here, then by the way we want you'll to no that this is just not a softball team but we are a organization built for famliy and fun times, that makes history and memories. Peace1out and St. Louis will sho up.

are you guys going to post eveytime you guys play a round robin in the lou????????? give me a break win a basa tourney then get on here and talk.

WHAT UP YD#2 AND FELLAS,DO YOUR THANG,YOU GUYS HAVE A PRETTY STRONG TEAM,I WATCHED YOU GUYS PLAY IN AIKENS AND YALL PLAY WELL,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

...A!...Back off my PEEPS(YD'S).....

HEY REPOTER WHAT YOU READ IS BALL TALK,THIS WEEKEND WAS
THE START OF OUR LOCAL TOURAMENT GAMES AND WHEN YOU
PLAY BALL HERE IN THE LOU ANYTHING YOUR TEAM DO WE TAKE
IT AND GROW ON IT. POSTING HOW WE FAIR ONLY LET THE
SOFTBALL COMMUNITY KWON HERE WE COME!

It was the yound dudes day but you better know that the browns didn't go down with out a fight. I gave up nine runs in the 7th. I should have fielded that middle a little bit better. So that lost I will take,but mark my word it will not happen again. this is like ali(browns)vs frazier(young dudes). also thats just a battle but the browns are coming 2 win the war.

... ...Browns 's....in the near future......practice and play before you BET$$$$.....good games though.....and by the way thanks for the DOE$$....you know the saying...."if your team need AWAY and HOME Jersey's bet the BROWNS"... ..... ...Poochie...ya'll had that coming......so did half quit?? AGAIN....

Hey Church didn't you guys hand over a little money this weekend also.

young dudes let me start of by saying you guys are a young and good upcoming team and you travel to play some of the best rec teams out there. but for you browns be 4real. you guys always get spank in the lou and you guys will never travel outside you state. become the best in your own city before even thinking bout winning a tourney in the lou or outside.

... ......entry fee....and the tourney was called due to RAIN .....so I guess we did....hmmmm.....what was it 300 each team....which was 4 teams no loss...hmmmmm....nice try..I guess you thought I wasn't going to say anything....and Syndicate....will YOUR team be playing in any more Tourney....That's nice to know.....may see you may NOT!....now with that said...do you play with the brown's or would you like to.....how about you just log on to ASA....ASAP......BYE

See thats the problem the teams in the lou have with us we are not following the normal softball tradition all yall think we should be out playing picnic ball or sitting on some one bench but we are not . we are betting and we are getting in the way of alot of teams because little do you know church we got some for the rec div. and also the lou better watch because people always talking about win something in the lou first it don't matter if we don't win a tournament all year but u better know we are going to battle with the best of them. But let me say this can anybody in the lou say that they beat wolf. we are the only team that can say that so until yall beat class act do hate the browns just sit back and watch us get better and also watch out church i am coming for your spot on the mound.

......You'll be OLD ...before you catch my level...so continue...to learn and watch....it's others in FRONT .....so be patient young danielson ....don't be a crooked and jump out there walk the normal path..... ....EARN it...and are you a I'm not that old .....and you happy you beat a team that wasn't even a team....WOlf would not have had that team on the circuit....and you always placing BALLS in your mouth ...beat the YD's ....."CHURCH"....and don't even think you can touch US.....DERRTY

HAY CHURCH THERE YOU GO AGAIN BEING A HATER U JUST CANT SAY YEAH U DOING YOUR THANG ON THE MOUND BEING AS THOUGH ITS MY FIRST TIME PITCHING.,BUT U KNOW HOW WE PLAYED YALL LAST YEAR,BUT ITS A NEW YEAR NEW THANG. I RESPECT YOUR GAME AND YES IAM TRYING TO GET TO THAT SO CALLED SUPER REC LEVEL BUT I WILL LET KNOW WE ARE NOT SCARED OF DERRTY AT ALL PLAYA. YOU STILL MY

...not hating at all vic....just don't come for the HEAT...when you haven't even rub two sticks 2gether...also I respect you for being in the middle...but realize there's other's from the LOU you must respect before you get 2 me so on that note....good luck to you and Da Bears ...I mean Da BROWNS

Church - funny thing is Browns haven't even got to see what I have to offer on the mound yet for YD's. Guess they'll have to wait and see. Good luck to all this weekend in Memphis

YD#17

What !! Man everbody loves to hate but I ant no hater
but we lost fair and square but we still are 4-2 against the Dudes But Church u and your boys can make air bets and think yall did something but next time will see who will be laughing I always betting so since we lost that means next time we will bet more money right bookies "We all we got Derrty" Who jocks are yall going to hold next, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

all is good pimpin...browns good game...look forward to many battles...should be a great season....plenty of time for teams and players to get better....the wars are just beginning...we not celebrating cause we beat the browns....we celebrate because we won no matter who it was....winning is what we want to accomplish....so until next time...YD#2

whats' up Dre it was nice meeting you guys and tell that #3....please don't talk alot of dumb s**** when he's down because I will make him look crazy.....Good luck to ya'll and hopefully we will see ya'll again real soon!!!!!1

i dont mean to jump in but CAN EASTSIDE GET SOME OF THAT MONEY FROM ANYBODY IN MEMPHIS THIS WEEKEND. i have heard that all these teams have got there game together which is good and EASTSIDE respects everybody but can WE GET A BET. but good luck to everybody this weekend (u call the bet)

Eastsiders you know ya'll can get a bet anytime....got something for you guys....shhhh..........................we coming!!!!!!1

thats what im talking about,we are ready and playing like its late in the season. we cant wait

Eastside #21....I'll see what we can do...bettin' aint no problem...looking forward to seeing yall down in Memphis....#15 what it do man...how are the children....

Appreciate that brotha....they are fine...allegries are killa in the South but other then that they are doing great in school and in the community.....We are blessed....I hope you and yours are doing equally or better....Have a great one YD#2!!!!!!1

okay this week was the BASA....and you know who...asked us to do somethang...We are doing our part....so when I get on here talking bout the Young Dudes...please know that it's not just talking....2 BASA tourneys....6th and 3rd...not bad....but not enough....1st is next....this week we at home......we even get respect from the reporter....ranked 2nd and aint even won nothing... ...go figure...man I love dis game...keep the comp coming...it is only making us better..YD#2

Young Dudes, yall represented like some Grown Dudes. Nah yall did aight. Just keep hitting like you guys did and play the D behind it. But Big UPS to you guys.

.....PKG....man change your name

Great tournament Young Dudes!

YD#2 GIVE ME A CALL JOJO 910-8961