BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What should you do???????????

What should you do when they have you in a div. that your not winning in? How do THEY make a team that has not won but maybe one or two games the whole season(in that div) or no tourn in a div. stay up and play higher than they should????????? Some one plaese explain this to me! Thinking about it I know

Re: What should you do???????????

No body likes to lose, I agree with that, but because you are losing doesnt mean your are in a class too high, you have to look at how your team is losing, first of all, you may only be a couple of key at bats away from blowing games open or a couple of plays in the field from shutting a team down, every teams ultimate goal should be to win, but the short term goal should also be to improve steadily as the season goes, you have time to make improvements on your team and its roster, its early in the year, the basa will acknowledge the fact that a team may have bitten off more than it could chew over the season, because I dont think their goal is to hold someone to a class that is way too strong for that team, and if that is the case, than bring it to their attention, have the proof by having the books to show them you are getting short gamed every tournament(0-2)I dont think they will want to lose a member of the basa family by having them waste their money or having them get blasted until they cant take it anymore and quit participating, your team has to believe in itself in order to get better.....