BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
should both parents be involved in the decision to have an abortion or not

Should the mother be required to have the father's permission to abort a child, should he at least be informed of the decision to have the abortion prior to it happening. what are his alternatives

Re: should both parents be involved in the decision to have an abortion or not

Are the parents-to-be married or not?

I would have to say that it depends on the situation. If the man walked out on the woman after she told him she was pregnant, then no need to find him to tell him of an abortion. If the woman is having an abortion because she doesn't want to deal with kids, then she needs to talk it over with the man and then needs to either get her tubes tied or birth control. If the abortion is because of the woman's health and she can't carry the child, then it has nothing to do with the man. A woman has to make the decision for her health and if that means losing a child in the process, then it will have to happen.

here we go again Jerry Springer

Mac-Town Sista is has a point. Are they married?

Personally, I believe that the man is the head of the house and makes the final decisions; but only if he man is a god fearing and of sound mind.

Ephesians 5:21-33
21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.....

I forgot
24Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

First off usually married couples are not the ones having abortions....I think it should be up to both of the persons to make a decision because if one or the other is not ready then you will definitely have problems in the long run......having a BABY SHOULD BE A JOYOUS OCCASSION! If you are not ready then why bring a baby into this hard ass world....if you can bearly make it on your own then what make you think you can raise a child? Some are so thristy for love and attention that they will have a baby only to put the baby off on others.....thats not responsible and alot of parents on the softball circuit are doing it....if your child spend more time at your momma house then who is the parent....you are you mother?????1

GOD WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU CAN'T HANDLE ...... I LOOK AT ABORTION AS AWAY OF SAYING IT IS OK TO MAKE MISTAKES. WHAT IF YOU KEEP GOING THAT ROUTE & YOU HAVE TOO MANY ABORTIONS? THEN WHEN YOU DO FIND MR. RIGHT YOU CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN .... JUST THINK THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT PRESIDENT OR NBA SUPERSTAR OR EVEN THE ONE PERSON IN THIS WORLD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT THE WORLD WOULD NEVER KNOW
I had a child young(17)and he it the ONE mistake I will NEVER regret!!!!! and because of him I didn't settle for anything but the best, I COULDN'T because I knew I had someone depending on ME, now when we were young dad was there but so were other problems. It wasn't a easy road, but it was one worth traveling and when I look back after a Double Major and a Master's Degree I owe it all to my son. He was my main focus to do all that I have done. HE WAS AND STILL IS MY MOTIVATION

I know married couples that are just as incline to abortions as an unmarried couple.
Some women are career oriented and don’t want anything to get in the way of there success in corporate America. Others are family base, and only children complete them.

so are you saying ms good snacks that if you did not have a baby you would not have gotten as far as you did? Ok that can be true for you some but I'm quite sure at 17 and attending all these schools you did not do it by yourself....but congrats on your hard work....you are a great role model and we need more parents like you....some people or women don't have that support system you have......Just imagine if you werw 15 and had a baby, your momma is on drugs and you are taking care of you brotha and sista.....I'm not saying abortions are for everybody but if you can not take care of a child mistake or not do not bring one into this world......I guess I'm biased because I see kids everyday whos been abused physically, sexually, and emotionally by these so called parents!!!!!1

Don't forget, thou shall not commit murder.

#15 I never said I had SUPPORT I was on my own COMPLETELY. My mother moved to other state when I was pregnant.My dad wasn't there for me so why would he be there for his grandchild??????? Yes my child's father was there but he was young & there were alot of temptations around too. I DID IT BECAUSE I KNeW I HAD TOO. I realized a long time ago that NOTHING IS GUARANTEED IN LIFE BUT DEATH & I had to put MYSELF IN THE MIND FRAME OF THAT. IF I DON'T DO IT WHO WILL?????? I WASN'T MARRIED TO THE FATHER SO WHEN HE GOT MAD HE DID THE WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO WALK AWAY BUT I HAD NOOOOO CHOICE I JUST COULDN'T WALK AWAY NOW COULD I???? I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR I WOULD HAVE GONE WITHOUT MY CHILD AND I GUESS SINCE I NOW HAVE 2 OF THEM THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW There are different strokes for different folks I was just blessed with strong will!!!!

In order to answer this question fairly I think since each situation is different it depends on the circumstances at hand. You can have two children or adults who acted irresponsibly and may now realize that a child at the time isn't best. Regardless of what happened prior to wouldn't matter because what's done is done and there is now a cupcake in the oven and there's no going back. On one hand I would have to say that if the male decides to bail then there is no need for his consent however, if he steps up to the plate then yes he should be informed of the decision making because after all that's a part of him that's baking in her oven.

Von-umpire....there are I lot of sins out there that people copmmit so as for thou shall not do this or that is irrelevant...because the mother who brought the kids into the world and then killed their souls should be place into the pot as well.....If you can't take care of a child do not I repeat do not bring one into the world.............There is no sin bigger then the other....thou shall not kill, steal, commit adultery, lie, gossip etc..........list go on and on but these sins are being committed daily at an alarming rate......Question is it ok to bring a child into the world and then do not provide the nessassary things for them to grow?????1