BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do men wait until you get pregnant and leave.

Why is it that when women get pregnant their mate pack up and leave?

Re: Why do men wait until you get pregnant and leave.

They were planning to leave before she got pregnant, she was trying to make him stay by getting pregnant, that's the oldest trick in the book, you don't have to be with a person to be a good parent, but women always want to use the kids as a bargaining chip, ask Ms dat

I think ghost is right. The man was on his way out when she got pregnant . I don't think a man leaves just because the woman got pregnant it was in the works before.

..... ...and in some cases.....SHE does the leaving....Hmmmmm....so I ask you...Why wait Until YOU get pregnant then leave....huh?....Pregnacy brings about some strange un-normal action.....so don't throw it off on MEN...you ladies...click and confused the situation...switching SH*&^% around and got everybody talking in your EAR.....Friends....so fellows if that happens you know what's next........and please don't bring that topic back up .....Real Talk...don't look ......It's real

Have anybody heard about abortion....you don't have to bring a child in a terrible perdictament!!!!!1

Why does it always have to be the women. Some men just can't stand up and be a man and handle their problems. Why aboration you wasn't thinking it when you was banging her brains out unprotected you shouldv'e pulled out. It's not always a trap. Because like you said you don't have to be together to be great parents. Some people just can't handle it.

Well, I do not know anything about leaving, since I do have a child of 6 years old and married and have not left. It all boils down to the choice the woman makes in a mate. When you make a choice on how a guy looks as oppose to the sustance of his character, the womans choice is at question here. By meeting a lot of the guys playing on this circuit, this does not seem to be an issue among the fellas. Just an opinion
Alton

In response 2 #15.I'm assuming you're a male.What happened 2 being responsible.Everyone is aware of the numerous consequences of unprotected sex.Unplanned pregnancy is the least of our concerns.Your question should have been,has anyone heard of condoms or some other reliable form of birth control if you're in a platonic relationship?Abortion doesn't have 2 b an option in 2006.

In my opinion its alot deeper. It's a slave mentality that some black men still carry around today. Back in the day we were only good for working in the fields and producing more kids to work in those fields. So there was no responsibility. It's a mind set. Black men need to change there way of thinking. If your on the way out, leave (without getting her pregnant)! Women protect yourselves. I know it feels much better with out a rubber, but we need to do better. There are too many women trying to raise kids by themselves and the fathers are no where too be found. Fathers that are caring for their kids and are not with the mother, I commed you for taking care of your responsibility. Thats what being a father is all about. Taking care of what you help bring into this world.

p.s. I am a black man, father of a 4 y/o son, another on the way and married to the mother of my child(ren).

The question SHOULD be, 'why do (BOYS) wait until you get pregnant and leave'___ The guys that you speak of are obviously not men, but boys stuck in a male biological mentality__ which is guided by instincts, urges, desires, and feeling__ in otherwords, playing games.....

I agree with the previous poster....Black males are suffering from an acute pathology__ call it 'slavocracy', 'juvenocracy', 'plantationism', it's all the same and certainly evident in our culture!

sista's step yo' game up and stop sleeping with little boys!

To my Black 'Brothas'___ A must read for every Black household!

"VISIONS FOR BLACK MEN"
by Na'im Akbar

read it, understand it, and pass it on!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_______________

super d(motordetroit)

When boys that are pretending to be men play games, this is the consequence that follows; Unwanted pregencies. The female has just as much responsibility as the male to prevent unwanted pregencies. You(female) know when a relationship is suffering, why would you allow yourself to become pregnant? Planned parenthood is the key and both parties should be in agreement.

GHOST you're wrong.
You said women get pregnant to keep a man. Well… the last time I checked it takes two. Like the song goes lets go half on a baby… Check this if you're planning to leave a woman “strap it up.” If you messing with a crazy who might try and tie you down “Strap it up.”

A that chose to leave a child to be raised by another or by the alone, is afraid of the pressures of parent hood and haven’t finished growing up.

The first step is LOOK at yourself,most of us think that pregnancy = handicap we expect from that moment we find out we want people to cater to us and we get LAZY. Some men walk out when you use the pregnancy for everything like "I can't clean, I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT , I can't cook, I can't put on make-up, I can't look sexy ,(WHY)cuz I'm pregnant" Not saying that it is OK for him to walk away but don't feed into it and make it easy for him leave either. We have to remember while we are carrying the baby his HORMONES are out of wacky too!!!! WE NEED TO GIVE WHAT WE WANT GIVEN TO US!! We all know when a blessing come SOMEBODY that was once getting ALL the attention will no longer get IT, HE HAS FEARS TOO and just like we sit and think of all of our HOW CAN I.... & WHAT IFS so does he! Believe me it is not easy for anyone to walk away from something so precious but we can't push them away either, LADIES WE NEED TO STEP UP OUR GAME, THOSE 9 MONTHS ONLY MAKES THINGS BETTER,SO LOVE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU THE SAME WAY YOU'LL LOVE THE BABY ONCE IT IS HERE. I have children a I'm not with their father but we were together and it just didn't work, we're great parents APART we love our children and we have a better relationship NOW Sometimes you are better off with out him............
**REMEMBER WHETHER HE IS THERE OR NOT SOMEBODY STILL HAS TO DO IT****
GOD DOESN'T GIVE US ANYTHING WE CAN'T HANDLE

Some people happen to be with abortion. Some people do not. For me it saved a young lady & myself a whole lot of greef. We made that decision over 11 years ago. Til this day I still believe we had made the right decision. That was confirmed when we bumped into each other out of town. She had four children with her husband. She told me she would have never married her husband because he was against having children out of wedlock. I was on my way out when she got pregnant. Thank goodness that she was on the same page or we would have been stuck forever.

The drinker....I appreciate the honesty.....I really don't think abortions are all that bad.....If you are not able to take care of yourself and you make a mistake and get pregnant.....why make the child suffer....by bringing it into a terrible situation....both parents was not responsible enough to use condoms......where will the responsiblity come from....I guess they just get a clue after the baby is born.....NOPE it don't work that way......I'm a single parent of two.... I was responsible and now look at me.....A single parent of TWO and struggling with a Master's Degree!!!!!1