BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout-out Friday's...............................

I just feel like some shout-outs.. Anyway, I want to give a shout-out to all the BASA memebers, 69 JB and Lee D, Happy B-Day[happy birthday], Church #2, NKO, YD#2, Wade, Gina, Nik G., Davida, Dasha , Jameka , Ms. Miller, Ms. Luscious, Ms. Sweetness, individual #15, D3, Coach D., The Paparrazi , Green #44 , Skud#34 , Dinsum, Terrel, Cuba Gee , Homecoming, Oler Man, Player , All the Supersonics, Georgia Mix, Big 9, Jeff, Cory, Godfather Management , Wolf, Rhodney, and the hand catcher for Class Act , coach bad azz yellow boy, and last but not least all of the Just Us/Hot Girls . DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. Everybody lets all............... More Love and Less Hate..

Re: Shout-out Friday's...............................

Spell Check, "members"

What's up Ms. Nashville or Ms. Cashville shall I say.
David A call my cell or hit my work box.

Good morning!!!!

....Heyyyyy.... .....

hey board members...softball fanatics....shouts out to Ms. Nashville, Church...NKO....Wade, Ex, HC, Lil Redde...Crack...Young Dudes....Davida...Speedy Holland, #15....and errybody else...oh yeah and good luck to STL...the first games go down this weekend....YD#2

Good Morning to all the board members Shout Outs to Ms. Miller, Ms. Nashville, Davida, Nashville's Finest, Ms. Luscious and everyone else. Ms. Miller you have a safe trip to the ATL this weekend.

D3, you know I will. I got some shopping to do. You have fun at Mule Day!!! You country bumpkin!!!

Hey Ms.Nashville.What's up to all the board members,GA MIXX,GFM and all the BASA family.

Ms. Miller, it is going to be on and poppin in C-Town . Don't think about the country part. Think about the drinks, the people, the fun and rthe grilling that will be going on . I will drink enough for the both of us, but I want last ther day doing that. You know I'm not a big drinker, but I try to hang with the big dogs. That would be my brothers .

Good morning
AND Shout-out to all the Teams in the dirty dirty going to Mobile this weekend!
If anyone have a bracket or know where I can get game times let me know.

What's up Ms.Nashville#1, thanks for the shoutout, I like to give my shoutout to Dee#12,Church,Nko,Davida,Homecoming,T.Hill,and Lady Bawlas,Shneke,and Hot Girls,Playmakers,Sweat#10,Ms.Dat,Nik G,Wade#2,Kathy,and Enough Said,all my peeps in Tally, and Luck Good to everybody this weekend in Mobile. When you turn up a Budlights to your mouth, think about Lil"G" . I wish I was there.

HI how are you MS. Nashville
i want to send a shout out to all players, coaches, fans and especially the HATERS.

Hey Ms Nashville! Happy Friday from your coach. COACH D IN THE HOUSE!!! Shoutouts to everyone enjoy your Friday be safe this weekend and most important have FUN! It all goes down in the STL this weekend time to SET IT OFF BABY!!!! COACH D OUT!

Shout to YD#2 Dem Magic boys church dem hot girls mixx ladies to my Aunties on Enough Said My home town Detroit dem Mavs and Incognito, Playmakers, LD Rhod,BigSwol9, lilswol wade, and the rest of the board.JL representing

WHATS HAP-PA-NIN,WHAT'S HAP-PA-NIN.......

LIL"G",HOMECOMING,NODOUT9 & FAMILY,MS.DAT,NASHVILLE FINEST,NKO, MS.MILLER,DAVIDA#7,WADE,D12 & NEW IMAGE/STORM FAMILY,HOTGIRLS,COACH D, SOUTHERNGIRL,YD#2,CHURCH,MS.NASHVILLE,PT30 & PT FAMILY,SUPERSONIC21 & FAMILY,WOLF & CLASS ACT FAMILY,SKUD34 & DETRIOT MAV FAMILY,AIRMAC82,AIRMAC,L.M.S.,CHAMPS SOFTBALL,SOHK,NODOUT,BASA STAFF,AND ERRR BODY ON THE CURCUIT.

Shout out to my Class Act family, Dinsum, Ms.Dat whose on her way to the Lou, Davida, Ian Houston, Ms. Nashvile, HC, and the rest of the board members, have a great weekend.

Girl #11 I'm in love with a ; you know any where for and some

you off the chain...Shouts out to the JL...HC, EX, CHURCH, Hot#11, THill, D12, Lil G, NKO, YD#2, PT,30, Vida Vi, Nashville Finest, Mactown Sister, Hot#8, Hot#1, and that HOt#14, NIK G, MS DAT, Ms Miller, Ms LA, Dinsum, LMS, Storm, ACT, Mike Wells, Don King, NB#21, SS21, #15, T. Holland#1, Big Cuz, all the fine ladies, and to that one and only New Crew...AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

Cuz me out if I forgot you......

Shout-out to everybody hope everyone has a blessed and lovely day

WHAT IT DO EVERYBODY...MY AUDIT IS OFFICIALLY OVER

WHATS UP TO MS NASHVILLE, WAY TO HOLD IT DOWN...
SHOUTS OUT TO PT#30(MY BEST FRIEND), NASHVILLES FINEST, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, MS DAT, D3,MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, HOT #11 AND HOT #8, SS #21, MS LUSCIOUS, MS SWEETNESS, LIL G AKA GINA, GREENE #44, THILL, HC, WADEY WADE,EX#4, NKO, YD#2, LOTAY3, TOLBERT #00, DINSUM #10, CUBA #3 AND MONSTER #6, COACH D, BIG AL #55, SMALLZ, DURTY RED #3(WHERE YOU AT BOY), NEAL 502,911, BIG9, JEFF(JACK A)#9, NAT AND NATE (PRIMETIME), MR RICK AND MS ARNTHIA, BALL OR FALL, MY SISTERS OF GAMIXX, COACH B-BLACK, GFM #11, NUTT_99, SMOOTH #24, T-CANTY, MAGIC T-HOLLAND #1, WOLF #24 AND SO ON AND SO ON

SEE ALL OF YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

HEY! SHOUT-OUT TO THE JL AND ALL THE LADYS, HOT GIRLS
OR NOT,IT'S THE STEADY. SHOUTS TO ALL PLAYERS IN EACH
STATE,THE 'X' WILL SEE YOU SOON. PEACE OUT!

Vida Vi....

Davida you so this is for you

WHATS UP MR GHOST WITH YOUR CRAZY SELF, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I WILL SEE YA SOON.

HEY WADEY WADE, MAN I AM SOOO DRAINED MY DANG BOSS IS FINALLY GONE BK TO PITTSBURGH WHERE HE BELONGS HIT YOUR GIRL UP LATER ON

Thanks Davida for the shout-out. Have a great weeekend.

CLASS ACT #03

DANG MIKE WELLS SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU OUT, WHAT IT DO BUDDY???

TGIF

Hey eveyone sorry haven't been to work today and been busy at home but i wish everyone a good weekend and shoutouts to all my peeps......Way to hold it down on a nice Friday Ms. Nashville

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

NASHVILLES FINEST #21, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND OFF MY COMPUTER ...NAW JUST KIDDING

whats up basa fam what they doing!!!!I want to give some shouts-outs whats up to my hot girls :hot#22,11,8,10,07,45,23 Whats up to Ms Nashville(thanks for the shoutout)Ms v,(did you see smallville) cy,Coach mann(Whats up cuz),whats up HC hold it down Whats up to the other hot boy!whats up Ray,whats up Davida, see you all in memphis 10 holla!!

yellow boy out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATS UP BAD A YELLOW BOY , GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS IN MEMPHIS, WE WILL BE IN MISSISSPPI (JACKSON)THAT WEEKEND!!!!!!