BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....hmmm I WONDER?

...."AAAYYYYYY"... .... .."YO.."....What's Crackin? JUSTICE LEAGUE and of course the BOARD....here got another one .....WhY?...do your so called friends,knowing you have or talking to someone... try and fix you up with others....and the sad part is...they used to be friends to both....hmmmmm....that's one of the reason relationship fall apart and that's why? they don't and can't keep nobody...hmmmmmm....now for a STORY.....OK...hit this .......I call it....."WOW"... ........................................................... Joe Kool...a sho' nuff square,is sitting on the train across from a BUSTY LADY wearing a TIGHT!! tiny mini skirt. Despite his efforts,he is unable to stop staring at the top of her THIGHS ...but to his delight, he realizes she no underwear on ........ realizes he's staring and says" Are you looking at My P*%^@# ..... ...YES..I'm sorry says... ...(keeping it real) and he promise to avert his eyes ....It's quite alright...replies ......It's very talented...watch this ...I'll make it blow a kiss .......Sure enough it DID!! ......[galssespush]..inquires..."what else does it do? .......... ....I can make it WINK ....[glasssespush]is completely in "WOW" .......She replies "come sit next to me ......patting the sit....... on over and is asked... ....."Would you like to stick a couple of FINGERS in!??? ........stunned ............ replies....."GOOD GRIEF!!!...... CAN it WHISTLE, TOO!! ....."CHURCH" ....enjoy your FRIDAAAAAAAYYYYYYY....

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....hmmm I WONDER?

you are a fool boy!! WEll as far as your question, I have often wondered that myself, because that has happened to me back in the day. Sometimes I think since we don't share all of our most intimate details with our friends, they don't know what is going on in our relationships, and don't know if we are serious with that person, or they know too much about our relationship and think we need to move on and try fixing us up instead of waiting for us to get out of the relationship

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....hmmm I WONDER?

.....HC and NKO....do what you do....and ......Drop it......and here .....justice league check in

Church, you are tooo much!!! That was cute!

I almost fell out my chair!...Now that is real talk...Can any of you ladies do all that???? Hummmmmmm......let me put on my shades for this one ... ... ......
"I like my beat down low, down low, down low, down low, down low, down low, I like my top let back let back let back let back let back let back"...TI King...

Watch yo self "Church"!!!!Don't be telling all my business, I thought you said we were going to keep dat on the DL? .....Anyway, I agree with Ms. Dat. But on the flip side, ain't nothing wrong with a little friend on the side ....KING OUT!!!

Dang Don King.....Hey...call me... ....

...I must apologize for missing some of my Icons...it's the end and beginning of the MONTH....I'm busy 2day...I'll check in from time to time.....keep it GUTTER and FREE your MIND"AAAAAAYYYY"...... ...................... ...I'm out.....

WASSUP CHURCH, AND WADE ON THIS FRIDAY IN TALLY............. EVERYBODY IS PULLING OUT TODAY TO GO TO MOBILE BUT LIL"G" THIS WEEKEND, YOU KNOW I'M . GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BAWLAS, AND EVERYBODY THAT TRAVLING UP 10 WEST FROM F.L.A.

Hmmmm that sure is fine
I cant get her out of my mind
I wonder if she knows that I'm sneaking
I wish I had come glasses I dont want to get caught peaking
I wonder is that monkey any good
Man if only I could
Makes you think what would I do for something like that
Ugh oh I think I better pull down my hat
Dang she done caught me trying to get a peak
I bet she think I'm some kind of freak
What you say it can do a trick or two
Well let me see it do what it do
I aint never seen it blow a kiss
Oh what else can it do miss
Watch this and I'll make it wink
I sure am glad this monkey dont stink
As for the third trick I dont need to see nothing else
Church you off the chain today and you dont need no help.....ha ha ha boy you is a fool.

...watch it Wade. The "prez" must forgot to tell, since you weren't there, what went on the night of my initiations into the JL?????....Let's just say, the were very entertained .....KING OUT!!!!

....I see ya HC!!!What's happenin'??????....KING OUT!!!

, you's crazy

Alright DK what's crack'n today.....What's up to the JL fam and the all of the board members today.

What's up "Church", Ms. Dat, HC, Wade, and the rest of the board? Church, boy you are a mess, I knew you were a freak

Ummmmmmm can it ???? I seen that trick....but can you do it do it do it....Hey, I got some on it to see it ....AAAaaaaaaayyy

What's up errbody, this is Ms. Dat, checking in and Checking out!! Hope everybody has a blessed weekend!!

HEY! CHURCH YOU A CRAZY DUDE, GOOD MORNING BOARD.
IF THEY ARE SO CALL FRIENDS,THEY MY HAVE SOMETHING UP
THEIR SLEVE, FOR THE ONE YOU ARE TALKING TO.
SOUND LIKE A SET UP TO ME.

Church that was funny...

Good morning BOARD here is something to think about before the party begins

Tequila and Salt
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world that would die for you.
2. A least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

Wave]

Nice "Ms. Good Snacks", that should boost someone's self-esteem

Church, you are so silly...that was a trip!!!

Ms. Good Snacks, That is so true and I love everyone of them

SUP FAMILY,L.M.S.ON 3

HEY! MS.GOOD SNACKS I DOUBLE THAY ON THIS GOOD FRIDAY
HERE THE STL.

Ms good Snacks didn't see you last night, but I know I'll see ytou next week for the rematch Derrty 8-2 1843 8-2 Playoff I luv this game. are you still a Hmmmm