BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do you do when your Lover says they are just friends with their EX

It has come to my attention tyhat several of my friends have problems with the fact that their lover's ex still calls. Why do people still try to hold on to friendships with their Ex, is there something still there. Would let them go out on a date?

Re: What do you do when your Lover says they are just friends with their EX

... SECURITY.....

I see Jerry Springer is baaaack

I hear you Ghost were you been

I heard he was watching a Matlock Marathon!!

Remain friends with yours!!! It works.

I can see where there might be a problem with your girl/man hanging around his/her ex, who would not think that there is something going on, different strokes for different folks, I am cool with some of my ex mates and I tell you, when I think about the other guy I feel sorry for him, because she is just like Mexico to me, a nice place to visit but I wouldnt want to live there, but some people hang around to keep the other person from moving on before you are ready for them to do so, or after you find somebody else first, and truthfully you know that you hanging around is really a problem for the other man/woman but you are so selfish that you dont care, and your ex is silly enough to think that there shouldnt be a problem with it and gets rid of every body who doesnt agree, playing right into the ex's selfish hands....

ALL THAT MEANS IS THEY GOT A FRIEND WIT BENEFITS

I don't think talking to your "ex" is a problem as long as there are boundaries. A "hello, how are you doing" would suffice, but it shouldn't be anything more than that, don't want to have to

If you met as friends, you should depart as friends. If you don't give your mate any reason to suspect anything, then everything should be cool.

GHOST WHAT'S UP BRA',RESPECT THEIR DECISION AND DO LIKE RAY,"LET IT DO WHAT IT DO."

I think that you should still be able to be friends with your exes. Just because they weren't good enough to be your lover, doesn't mean they aren't good enough to be friends. Any man/woman that is against you having exes as friends is INSECURE.....NO FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, THOU!!

HOMECOMING YOU WILD MAN.THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT,YOU SHOULD BE GETTING THAT PACKAGE IN THE MAIL SOON.L.M.S.#10.

What up bra....hey good looking out with that package. I just dont believe in that just friends stuff with the ex. Yaw'll can be cool I'm not saying that but hanging out, calling each other naw that aint gone happen they need the if yawll still cool like that their must be some feelings left somewhere.

I agree with HC. It's okay to speak when you may see one another but there is no need to still call.

I agree with HC also, but where do u draw the line if the ex is a baby mama. I mean I am one too, so I know yal have to communicate...but what about him chillin over her house and things. I personally don't agree with that.

I can understand the baby moma issue that's something different but there is only so much conversation that you can have with out talking about the kid. There should not be conversation talking about going out or meeting for drinks....if there is then you person you with should be included in that. By doing this there is nothing to hide and everything is out in the open. Communication is going to play a big role in how this situation is handled.