BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atl Storm/Class Act

I know its been a few days since Aiken, but I wanted to give my boys a shout out on last weekend. It was my pleasure being on the field with the new guys as well as the old. Good things are in the making this year and I am glad to be part of it! Sorry I had to miss the Championship, but you guys "Made It Do What It Do"! Its going to be a battle all year with Class Act. They have a very good team and they're going to be a hard team to beat throughout! Rhodney, my brother, it felt awkward being on opposite sides of the field. Just want you to know that you're one hell of a ball player and I miss playing with you. As always nothing but the best wishes for you!!! Also, the rivalry between the two teams is good for softball. Man, did we have a BIG crowd watching Saturday night. Good luck in Memphis and Storm, keeping on shining!!!

Re: Atl Storm/Class Act

Lee, it was difficult seeing you hit from the outfield, to oppose to being in the box with you, but it's good for the game. I wish you and the Storm the best of luck. Also good luck with baseball this year.

Rhodney,just messing with you. On the field, you are one helluva ball player- still upset about the homerun you hit off me at true love about three years ago that landed on the school building constuction site.We will do battle again. Good luck to Class Act and Storm.

What's up, Rhodney? Did you get my message from Duke? Give me call.

Jody, wassup see I told you I don't get on here unless I'm told of a post, but the talking it's all love and that's part of the game I enjoy. Not many can just keep it fun and on the field.As for the homerun that was pure luck.Good luck to you guys hope to see you in Memphis.

Snack man you know Duke don't have a good memory. Hit me up 155*132946*19