BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HOT GIRLS".....WHERE YA'LL AT.........can we get a check in from ALL the LADIES!!

Re: "HOT GIRLS".....WHERE YA'LL AT.........can we get a check in from ALL the LADIES!!

Somebody said that you was looking for us.
HERE WE GO!!!! What's cracking Church!!!!

Just Us #11

Re: "HOT GIRLS".....WHERE YA'LL AT.........can we get a check in from ALL the LADIES!!

...the Board miss ya'll.....and yes, The Justice League does too....HC...give your girls a pep talk ....

Good morning CHURCH !! Just checkin' in !!!

Church, I think I should sit this one out
And leave it to the one with all the clout
Hot 11 can really flow
She got skills and can really go
So where you at Hot come on and give us a few lines
This is your stage so can we get a rhyme
Come on and get yo shine on like I know you can
And dont forget to shout out your #1 fan.....AAAYYY
now do it do it do it

HC you called on me, so here I go
I'll give you a little taste of how I flow.
First bend ya knees to the flo and drop real low
now do it do it do it do it till you can't no mo.
Where dem Hot Girls at is the question on the board
as long as they stay MIA it will give you something to look toward.

And I'm out.

Whats up Church, homecoming and Hot #11? I'm checking in today. I see my cuz got her flow going on. Don't hurt'em HOT! Where my hot girls at?

Here I am!!!! What's up Church ,Wade, my boy HC, Hot # 11 & 22? Sorry I'm a little late just got back int he office. Let's get this party started!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!

What up to all my Hot's
It's good to see you I'm glad you came out
Well since we talking about dropping to the flo
Doing things till we cant take no more
I aint trying to read between the lines so I'm just say'n
I sure hope that you talking about pray'n
But if I were to read between the line
Yer boy Homecoming is one of a kind
Just like my poems I like to make sure they right
I like to make sure that what I'm doing is tight. do it do it do it.....AAAAAYYYYYY

Ms good Snacks let's examine the facts, how'd you get that name, is it a well deserved claim to fame, and if it is came I have some of the same, brought to you by your friendly neighborhood

Ghost if only you knew of how I got my name
and I was given the fame to go with my game because I DO WHAT I DO BABY ......LOL

On the real I was given that name last summer by one of the "DERRTY" members and it just followed me!
Don't act like you don't know who I am Quit Playin!!!

...AAAYYYYY.....there my girls.... ...now where is that HOT#1....come on out and say hello 2 everyone...you BLESSED CHILD you...

Hey .. Shout-out to all the Hot Girls/Just Us Girls. Shema Happy B-Day and enjoy your B-Day weekend... Sorry, for checking in late, but got a few things going on.. The Lord just keep blessing me, I'm just soooooooooo happy today.

Whateva Hot #1...

Wade...........this is for you.... let's me and you gather and...................................................

.......... ..................

Ms good Snacks, you got what most women lack
a pleasing smile and a wonderful sugar shack
I mean a body that's really a stack, you need a man with plenty of jack and that's a fact

Ok Wade don't start none, won't be none.

Now ya'll got rhyming...dang....

Ms. good snacks, make sure you come with some tonigh.
It would also be nice if you had something to drink
with it. you know some, bumpy

Who is the man on the board the most
the man with no rhymes, known as Ghost.
Don't get on our post,talking and macking,
with what was her name, oh ms.good snacking.
You've interrupted our post,you no rhyming ghost,
so go back to the dead,and I mean what I said.
And to Mr. Wade the one talking smack
watch out Mr. short, cause no one's got your back.
So watch what you say or better yet what you do,
cause if you get out of line shorty,you'll have to deal with the HOT GIRL crew!

Wade you know I'm bigger than you... Hey Church .

Hot #11, that was HOT.

Hot Girl #11 don't let everybody know you're a

I tell you what Ghost if I am, then:
YOUR IN LOVE WIT A HOT GIRL!

Yeah, Hot #1....you taller....but not bigger...you best recognize the "lil swole".... and I pack a big .....

...Let the Games Begin.... .... and look like you woke up those girls.....SECURITY...here we go again....

Church, get Hot #1.... ....make her fall into a .....

........turn the on.....and roll

...Hot#1...hey,BOO....how are you...call me...I want to talk to you

......come Hot #1..... .....

Wade I pack a .......

Naw big Bro this aint about no games,
we're about to see Mr. Ghost go up in our Flames
You gotta come right when you step to a Hot,
let me pose for you Wade, go head get you a snap shot.
Go get it developed and hang it on your wall,
that is if you can reach it cause your only 2ft tall.
I wasn't going to start today, but hey yall brought it out,
so lets get this thing crackin pimpin, see what you men about

See there you go mini me Hot #11.... ....time to go to

.... .......do you need the JUSTICE LEAGUE or do you got this...

I got something for you tomorrow...first thing in the morning..I got to go help out with my C Ball team...I'll holla, but it's me and you on a Friday Hot #11 ..........

Sorry Boo, I won't be in tomorrow.

...calm down calm down.... ....I will most definitlely post a topic for you 2..... ....this should be a good friday.....BATTLE FRIDAY........just get it off your chest

Hey, you got to post pone it to next week...I know all the viewers got their . It should be pretty stupid...

We'll do it..next week before I leave for MEMPHIS

I'm in love with a