BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BARRY BONDS!!!.......Sport experts ....What's up with that!??

.....What makes him so different than the rest...is because he's BLACK or is because he willwas about to pass BABE.....that would make it 2 black HR leaders......I think it's going to far...you had your chance...he wasn't charge!!!!?....so now he gets HATE and THREATEN mail.....is it really that SERIOUS!!?.......WHY?...insight please.....

Re: BARRY BONDS!!!.......Sport experts ....What's up with that!??

Man, you know anytime you got a black man doing something better then you know what time it is...I don't care what they say, Baseball is the most racist sports against African Americans...They aren't down Mark McGwire's throat about him using steroids...looking like an action figure...But Barry Barry Barry, man haven't they giving him a test? They haven't found nothing...I hope he just destroys Babe's record!

...."The RACE card come into PLAY!!! .....there I said it.....there's no other way to put it.....and it's sad...they tested him over and over and found nothing...now you suspend him because of a book ....the commisoner ain't SH*%^....he's just as guilty as the media....Now if it was one of there Favorite's......anybody other than....you get the point....you would not here NOTHING....Rapheal...WHATever...it's not my name....he tested positive and was back on the field...hmmmmmmmmmm ....they HATING!!

Because he's young rich and famous. Oh yeah and Black. He's not my favorite person either, but they are way overboard with criticism.

Well here we go on this Hot Topic now that baseball is about to start and the white men fear a black man breaking their records they try to find something to distract the black man. So have they dicussed the possibility of taking home runs away, I bet you that is next. So what professional athlete in today's society do not use some form of steriods. Whenever a athlete gets a knee, ankle, elbow, or shoulder injury, nine out of ten times he get injected with a form of steriods to help him heal faster and give hime the necessary strength. Also in professional sports they have team trainers and doctors who prescribe these injections, so why not start with them and this year anybody who test positive should be suspended for a period of not less than 15 games. I just hate to keep listen at the tabloids, reporters, and haters picking on Bonds and McGuire and others have admitted to it but they are not trying to take any home runs are records from them. I close on that and that is Real Talk!!!!!! Let Bonds alone. Peace1out.

>Believe me when I tell you that all the man wants Barry to do is say to heck with it and retire before he breaks babe ruths record, they could care less if he breaks aarons record, all they will find is that whatever he was doing is only speculation, yeah he probably used something but whatever is was, was not illegal in MLB at the time, and believe me they keep saying he was jealous of Mcgwire, how can you be jealous of a guy who bats 250, hit 70hrs and had 103rbi, a 7 time MVP , who hits a average of 47hrs and 200 walks and bats 300 every year is jealous of that, the media dont have to like him because he never needed them to tell people how great he was, it always showed on the field..........

...good views