BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Staff

I would love to receive a rule book. Everytime I ask for one, no reply at all. I can pay for the book and shipping costs. All I need is a contact number or address to get one. I have played BASA since 1998 and haven't been able to read one rule book at all. I would not think it would be such a problem for me to get one, especially since I'm willing to pay for it.

Re: BASA Staff

4RIL Everyone that plays BASA should have one. I think this because, how do teams know what they can do and cant do. Plus I want to know how some things go for one team and not another, wowww. I really dont think they have a rule BOOK, just RULES for special teams. I want them to send me a rule book to, Im with you on this one GF#14. I will give you info so I can get one to, like thats going to ever happen. And yes, I said this and left my name on here. I dont have a reason to hide, hell, I email the BASA staff and have not heard a word yet , but I knew that was going to happen. MAYBE

Re: BASA Staff

Greg, you and DJ have a legitimate complaint, this is why the message has been left up here. However your last posts had specualtions and half truths in it, so I am posting the part again which was not. These posts have been forwarded to Arthur Drake and Hercle Ivy.

Greg's Post

I have heard they have one and sell them at tournaments even though I have never seen them. I feel sometimes that rules are being made up as the game goes on and it's irritating to players and coaches when you have questionable decisions being made by umpires. Being an umpire myself, a rule book is vital to the game. We shouldn't have to come on the message board and beg for a rule book that we should have already. Wonder why there are so many questionable calls during games in the BASA?