BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...on this Thurs.....

....."AAAAYYYYY"...I'm feeling good.....looking good.....and just ......it's good 2 be CHURCH.....I kind of missed the old me.....so here I go.....What's crackin? Justice League and of the BOARD......how ya'll doing 2day.... ....cool....the week almost over..... ....so guess what I have another story.... .......let me see....hmmmmmmmm....ok.... .....I'm gone call it......."THINK on your FEET FAST" ........One night,a man and his Lady friend were just about to call it a night and enter into his apartment ....when before he could open the door.....she said....hmmmm..."WAIT a minute", I can tell how a man makes LOVE by how he unlocks the door ....The man says...."WELL...(thinking this is a )...give me some examples"... so..she explains...."Well, if a guy shoves his Key in the lock,and opens the door hard....then that means...he is a ROUGH lover,and I don't want that ...if a man fumbles around and can't seem to find the HOLE,then that means he is inexperienced,and that not for me either....."then she asked...How do you open the door!?? ...... "the man said....WELL....before I do anything else.... ........................................................"I LICK the lock!! ..... ....and the moral of the story is IMPROVISE......ADAPT........ ...now HC and NKO....let it do what it do...and ......you know what to do...."CHURCH"

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...on this Thurs.....

so there may be some truth behind the stamp story then!!

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...on this Thurs.....

....that is not MY story, it's a story....and quit playing .....I don't get down like that .....

....hummmmm great story...I like that one....And Ms DAT you know you like it and hummmmmm and think ....hummmmm Gone on home and tell your man to improvise... ....Improvising keeps the ying in the yang interesting and entertaining....now that's some real talk...let me put my 3Ds on and sit back and watch and see through people... ....AAAAAAAaaaayy Real TALK...

Oh, JL did you like your morning mail... ....

..... ....and I hope you LADIES...did not go home a play with your man's ....but if you did....how many have men ...and who ended up ...like lAWDY,LAWDY,I did not know .......

What's up JL and the rest of the board...
Nice story "prez"....I think I like the "improvise man", I don't have time for the fumbling around, kills the moment. And prez, there ain't nothing wrong with a little ... LOLLOLLOL .....KING OUT!!!!

....it's message in the story....."If you Improvise,it cuts down on problem's at YOUR home...and like the saying goes....WHAT you WON'T do.....hmmmm.....you can finish this yourself....REAL TALK

Good Morning everyone, Church I think you are CRAZZZZY. You make me laugh and I like that!! I use to look at the shoes, now I will watch to see how he opens the door!!(just kidding)

, but TRUE

...hey,MOMMA....this may be MY CALLING....everybody has a little some,something to offer the world....and I'm glad you are entertained...laughter(say it with me)is Good,Just as God is Good

Here you go again Church with too much time on your hands. Nice story. Being able to improvise is an important aspect in a relationship, whether it's a romantic one or family.

Morning All!! Yeah, Church, you seem back to normal and keeping us entertained. All have a blessed day. Wade, stay out of trouble....

Part I. AAAAYYYYY!!!!!! What up JL?

What you wont do the next man might
Church gave an example to shed some light
Never take the other person for granted
And definatly dont keep your feet planted
What I mean is keep it intersting and keep it hot
When it comes to making love give it all you got
When you with your woman get into her mind
Make her feel like she's one of a kind
Sometimes put it down like you just the man
Make her feel good like only you can
Then sometimes you have to switch it up
Some may even like it a little rough
What I'm saying is it's all about change
Get a little kinky with it maybe do something strange
Fella's let your woman know that she is your world
In the end it's all about love between you and your girl

You got that right!! Now you say this with me(MAMA please stop!!). While Church is ahead. I have to go, I will holla at you later. Good morning hot girl #11, Ms. Dat, Davida, HC, Dinsum and everybody else. Peace.

.....STOP MOMMA ....enjoy the rest of your day

Hey MAMA! I'll be over at Charlotte's shop tomorrow. If I get these darn braids out tonight.

Neka, I will not be there tomorrow. One of my friends father passed and the funeral is tomorrow at 1:00. I will see you soon. Are you all playing ball this weekend? Where? call me. LOL

Church you are crazy but funny though

No we're not playing this weekend we have practice in Tennessee!

Good luck with them braids Hot#11, last time I had them, it took me 2 days to get all of them out, and that was with help!!

SUPERSONIC21,WHATS HAP-PA-NIN.............WHATS HAP-PA-NIN..................

Church call me ASAP

Nothing much. How bout you?

.....A! ...answer the phone

Hey "Church" I need to borrow 4 or 5 souljah's for the weekend of the 8th and 9th! To play a tourney (One day event) in Peoria! I need souljah's! if u know of anyone interested or if noone is playing that weekend holla at me. We will be playing in the Early-bird shoot-out that following weekend in the Lou! Call me (309) 472-5929! By the way, what happened to Yomi??

.... .....I'll see because I think it is something going on that weekend...and when you arrive for the early bird shoot-out....you'll see who??...YOMI and I'll call you