BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
xtreme tournament

whas the payouts looking like? is it BASA only? who we contact to get in?

Holla

Re: xtreme tournament

.....ask Jump Steady...he's plays for Xtreme.....or ask Mike Wells...he has ALL the info

Mike Well hit me up with that tournament schedule. Hit the box. I'm looking to get my team to come down.

HC look me up when you hit the LOU, I got the 1738 and the party poppin, hit me at 314-606-2313

I will make sure I do that. I got the number so it's on and poping as soon as I can get to the Lou.

HC you can call me 314 452-7148 I see Ghost got that 1738 poppin this weekend, Ghost I'm just chillin this weekend so I can do all the cooking at the park.

Hey I just called you and left a message. You can fax me a copy of the tournament schedule at 847.783.2042, or you can call me at 847.783.2826 holla back. I got to get some more of that good yak. aaaayyyyy

I just faxed you hope you got it.

I got it and I'm looking it over as we speak. I'm going to take it to practice with me saturday. Who is the contact person? Or should I just contact you, Church, Ghost, or YD#2.

Mike, how many teams ended up getting in. When will game times be posted.

HEY! 1STPL. $800 - 2ND $500 3RD TEAM PRIZE BASE ON 16 TEAMS.
IT'S NOT BASA, WE'R USING NSA RULES. THE ENTRY FEE IS
$200 CASH FOR INFO CONTACT: DONNELL "COACH D" @ 314-494-66838 OR ZACK "CADDIE" @ 314-534-3632
AND ME @ 314-657-5250 HOLLA BACK!