BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT UP?

THIS IS YA BOY FRAZONE OR AS MY SUPERDRAFT TEAM-MATEES CALLED ME KEN-TUCKY!!!! JUST SENDING A BIG WHATS UP WHATS REALLY GOOD TO MY BASA FAM!!!! HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!

Re: WHAT UP?

Hey

whats up ken-tucky this your superdraft teammate i did'nt see your team in aiken sc.

WHAT UP FAM???? WE ARE TROPICAL BLACK FOLKS IT WAS TOO COLD FOR US!!! WHAT'S BEEN UP WIT CHA? HOW DID YOUR TEAM DO?

waiting for the spring to kick in you're right it was cold once the sun went down,my team went 2-2 it could have been better if the weather was nice,other than that it was a nice tournment hope to see you at the next one.

HEY MR TOLBERT, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING? DID YOU COME TO AIKEN? IF SO WHAT TEAM WERE YOU PLAYING ON?

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

hello davida#7 whats going on girl,just here in cincinnati waiting on that warm weather to kick in,and yes i did play in aiken sc this past weekend with the cincinnati canes and we went 2-2 on the day,it could've been better i think if the weather wasnt so cold at night,you no black folks don't play softball in the cold.lol lol i see they got me in the slide show thanks basa keep up the good work.

I DIDN'T SEE YOU IN THE SLIDESHOW, LET ME GO BACK AND CHECK AGAIN ...ALSO HIT THE BOX, I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU AND NO ITS NOT A BANANA OR AN APPLE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

MY BAD...THERE WAS NO BOX TO HIT

ok