BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DL Brothers

I don't know if you guys discussed this topic today or not. But did you guys see the show on BET about the DL brothers? That is a scary situation and I figured that would be a hot topic this morning or hummm I guess not!
Church, I don't know if you saw it or not. But maybe you can shed some light on this issue because it be for real and not beeforoni.

Re: DL Brothers

I saw some of it, but I just don't understand why a guy would go that route...With all the beautiful women out there and did I say all the beautiful women? Women come in all shapes and sizes, shades humm did I say beautiful? But I think so much has been accepted in society now a days and people think it's alright to do what they do. I'm not a master of the Bible but I know key points and the DL stuff just makes my stomach turn. And to add on to Titeman's post, what is happening to our black culture...I can tell you, we let society intervene in our culture, but what I am saying is if our culture was built up on discipline and sticking together amd God, why would we get away from what worked? People use to meet in swamps to praise God and worship and really all this DL crap was unheard of... It ****** me off...

I'm wit you Lil Swol we need to get back to that and this DL is some BS! 1

...Yep I saw it....and I just have to ask....Ladies...Married or 2gether....What will you or what would you do...if your other gets caught with the same SEX??...Well,Ladies....I remember it was time....when Terry McMillian had the world in the palm of her hands...like she was a spokesman for ALL Women....you know what I mean..... ...but WOW in her own back yard...she didn't see that coming....now she wants to charge him with Attempted Murder ...saying he put her life in danger.... ...instead of writing about other people she should have been probing at HOME...now...the world is and wondering about each other....but you don't have to WORRY about me....I'm into WOMEN only......nothing new for me...I'm good..REAL TALK......and on that note QUeen Latifa wants a child ..... maybe ALi can punch one up!! and Why? is R.Kelly brother throwing stones at his Brother does he need the money.....now...you can't even injure yourself and put you on the DL List... .....I'll just say I'm hurt...

I did not even waste my time watching that garbage because if you have a interest in it then do what you do as long as nobody tries to step to me. I woulder how can a man and a man even think about having sex? I think in most cases it starts at home. I would have thought that a man seeing a beautiful woman would turn him on and not a gay as man. Now let us get to some issues that is important to us like raising our children and help keep them from travelling down the wrong road. Real Talk and don't waste it on this garbage. This is my opinion!!!!!!!

Hey men, what about reverse, what if te shoe was on the other foot, and you came home to yor wife in the bed with another woman? I know some men, becuase we have had this conversation, would enjoy watching and would get turned on by this, but at the same time how would it make you feel that first of all she is cheating, and second of all with a woman!!

Nkozone, The reason I brought this topic up is b/c evidentially it's a big problem if they aired it on national television.
It's not garbage, its reality and a lot of folks need to be informed of this situation b/c not only is it reality it's dangerous as well.

Ms. DAT,

I'll respond to it for you. That would not be cool at all. Can ou imagine if she asked you after then, could she have a girls night out. You know what we would be thinking every time she mentioned going somewhere with here girlfriends.

This really is a serious subject though. Anyone with sisters, aunts, daughters of the dating age, need to be concerned. If the stats are anywhere near accurate, we will all personally visit this subject again in the next few years.

People need to start from the basics....Put GOD back in your household and go from there.... ...Just like when you aren't hitting or fielding, go back to the basics or fundamentals....

Speaking on the kids….I have daughters who are not of dating age yet but I'm more concerned about the girls sports teams they'll grow up and play on. Like Wade said so much is accepted these days you just never know what the other kids see on a day to day basis. I don't mean to step on any toes but I can't help but wonder about some of the ladies I see on this circuit. I mean no disrespect but the question does cross my mind about some of you and some of you are raising sons!

It is sad to say that we grow up one way and come out being another. I hate the fact that kids have to get involve in adult situations. We as adults have to take that responsibility in the act that you make and stop hurting kids and other people. I am a strong believer that No matter what you do in your life what you allow will happen. DL brothers are hurting women all the time because they don't have the balls to face the fact. And believe me there are alot of females and males on the circuit today. With that said "DO WHAT U DO".

Wade, I am with you we need to put GOD back in the households and our lifes. Everyone is more accepting to everything and our children will grow up thinking anything is ok. JESUS, either way I would rather be by myself.

I'm still trying to find out why you women don't know this guy is on the DL, he spends more time in the mirror than you do, he has lost interest in sex with you and is aloof and constantly argumenative and has a best friend named Bill oh yeah he wears pink and bikini underwear

not always Ghost, there are some very masculine DL brothers. Anyone can front...

Ms. Dat is right about that.

If you all are familiar with my post then you already know how I feel. The DL epidemic is very alarming and disturbing, but we need God in our lives and not just some parts of it, but all of it, especially when it comes to dating.We need to look to our heavenly father for spiritual guidance when choosing a mate. We can try everything else but God and wonder why we keep getting it wrong. He is the only way.

Here is something that I have never understood and could someone please shed some light on this for me? How is it that one can say and honestly believe that they were born gay/lesbian? It is not my intentions to offend anyone and maybe this should be posted as another topic but I don't get it. We (men and women)were created in God's image so how could someone say that God created them that way?

Just the thought of a guy that I'm suppose to be dating sleeping with another guy is disgusting
That was not at all in God's plan . The gay issue is so rampant in today's society that it is pathetic! All I can say is that, I try to be real careful about who I date. I'm checking draws, boxers, and briefs, any clue I can find to alert me to this kind of madness. The homeboy outings are limited to one per week

Just put on the 3D's and lean back....

Playmaker I agree totally with you. If we put God first, then he will work it out. All of the DL brothers/sisters don't have a intimate relationship with God because if they did the Holy Spirit will convict them. TiteMan Blazers 00 - great topic. It needs to be address within our society. We are responsible for our future and it starts in each one of our household.

,make sure your man doesn't wear his underwear BACKWARDS

....... ....check the streaks in the front.....it should not be in BROWN stains in the front ....here's a test....grab your man by the ...and if he backs up!!! ....leave the relationship....ASAP....like be fast like ....trip over sh^t.....just get out QUICK

Try this to see if he's been creep'n
But you have to wait until he is sleep'n
Becareful cause it could back fire on you
Remember he is sleep he knows not what he do
Rub your finger around his crack
If he just lays there and leans back
Get the hell out
Cause there is no more doubt
A real man gone wake up and be mad as hell
If yo man is gay he gone say please dont tell
A real man dont like it when you play back there
Remember he was sleep if he wake up swining at the air

...that's nasty....

I'm just trying to lend a hand
They need to know if somethings up wit they man
So if you really want to know
Any real man will tell you that's a place you can not go
As for me that one area where I dont play
Touch me there you might not see another day
Ladies tonight go home and ask your man
Better yet play wit him and see if you can
If he says ok then woe unto you
You better pack your back cause he playing with men too! Real talk.....

...now Ladies don't go home and get and out but that's a good thing...now if not..... and at the same time.....

MEN HAVE A TOLERANCE FOR THIS ACTION. A WOMAN CAN BE WITH A WOMAN AND STILL BE A WOMAN. BUT NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION A MAN CAN NOT BE WITH ANOTHER MAN AND STILL BE MAN IN MY OPINION.WHY WOULD HE BETARY ANY WOMAN LIKE THIS???? IF YOU LIKE MEN GET THE HELL ON THESE WOMEN ARE HAVING BABIES BY THEM. ANOTHER THING IF THEY DO MEN THEY'LL DO LITTLE BOYS AND THAT SCARES ME THE MOST.

whats up again basa fam i have to comment on this. thats nasty two grown men laying in the bed thumb wrestling whats the heck is on they mind. picking a man over these beautiful soft sexy looking women but anywho just means it's more women for us straight men !Holla!