BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Freak

Good morning to all, especially my JL brothas! Since the board is kinda dragging, I decided to get this thang poppin' today with this question:
What classifies a woman as a freak or a wh#%e? Is it the way she dress, the things she say, the way she carry herself, or the things she do? Let me know, what's up.....KING OUT!!!

Re: Freak

Humping everybody's leg.... ..... .....

.....You good.... ...I'll wait before I respond...you know like some it up....what's up girrrrllll........let it do what it do...."CHURCH"

What's up "Church"? A little to quiet around here today, time to spice it up! Ya know, give the people what they looking fo.....KING OUT!!!

I feel that a freak is woman has to be sometimes in order to keep some flava in her relationship, or maybe even someone else's relationship. So, just letting you ladies know to get on your job

I dont think that it's any one thing that makes a woman or a man a freak it's a combination of things. We all got that freak potential it's just how you use it, when you use it, and how often you using it. What maybe freaky to you may not be freaky to me.

...Terry McMillian had a freak....that freaked other men ...........Ms. Waiting to Exhale...DL brother...in her own house.. ......so please make your statements REAL

what makes a household tool(hoe)? they come n women and men u know. i guess a freak is 1 that has an itch and scratch-n wont cure it. man/woman

I think it time for me to come out of my shell and address something's. First "freak too", you chose a good name for yourself. Women like you are the reason why kids don't have stable homes today. Instead of using all your energy to be a homewrecker, use it to find a man you can call your own. Obviously, your not the "catch of the day" or you wouldn't be going around trying to satisfy other women's men. My bad, I just can't go around assuming things....you may be a man

N.B.#21....don't assume that Freak Too is a Guy....but then again....you right......it is some crazy people in the WORLD...

Is there anything wrong with being a little freaky
It depends on you....are you a little kinky
Whether you are kinky or not is all on you
Just make sure you protect yourself too
Itchen and scratch'n aint even cool
You should have learned that way back in school
Diseases out here are way to bad
If you passing them along then you are way to sad
Get on up and please get yourself clean
Until then keep that to yourself you know what I mean
But while you doing your thing in between the sheets
Fella's wacth your ladies feet
If you see her toes curl'n then you on the ball
If not then give one of them lil pills a call
You know the ones that I'm talking about
Take one of them and then try to call her out. ha ha ha

Like Ludacris said, "a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed"

GO HEAD THEN HC....KING OUT!!!

Every woman and man has freak in them, it just takes an even better FREAK to bring it out. Aaaaayyyyyyyyy!
Now with that said everybody join in and:
GET CHA FREAK ON
GET CHA FREAK ON
GET CHA GET CHA GET CHA GET CHA GET CHA FREAK ON

I NEED A FREAK IN THE MORNING A FREAK IN THE EVENING JUST LIKE ME, I NEED A ROUGH NECK BROTHER THAT AIN'T SCARED TO SATISFY ME. (ADINA HOWARD)

FREAK ME BABY, LET ME LICK YOU UP AND DOWN TIL YOU SAY STOP,LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR BODY BABY MAKE YOU REAL HOT,LET ME DO ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT ME TO DO,CAUSE TONIGHT BABY I WANT TO GET FREAKY WITH YOU.

Ummmmmmm Undercover Freak....use an ... .....

The truth is NOBODY can put you a class you put yourself there
In some cases there are just HATERS ......out to getcha cuz you got game....... and the game you got ....his not old enough to PLAY

AAAYYYY!!!! Some of those songs brought back some memories ....KING OUT!!!

,can't put labels on who is a freak and who's not,because of the matter,it all depends on the partner

WHERE IS THE TOPIC GOING???? COME AGAIN AND TELL US YOU CAN DO IT .........AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY WHAT IS REALLY ON YOUR MIND OR DO YOU NEED SOME MAYBE A OR A LITTLE TALK TO ME outta here

It’s been said that a woman is as freaky as the man she is with but some men won't ask their woman at home to do the things they want done. It leaves them searching for what they really want in the streets. Some women will tell a man she doesn't do this or that and if he doesn't say anything she won’t do it for him but she will do it for others. So I guess if you settle for less than what you desire, the years together won't take the place of what you want. Don't lay if you are not willing to do what you do. Bottom line is the man she’s with makes a woman a freak.

Now there still is no clear definition of a Freak, but let's dissect the the word, somebody who will do something strange for a small piece of change, a sodomite or some one who loves to give

Freaks are unisex. There are open freaks and there are behind closed door freaks. There is no classification on a freak.

hummmmm....interesting....

Will someone please explain to me why it is so important to label a person as a FREAK because of some intimate moments that took place between 2 consenting ADULTS??????........or maybe 3

whats up basa fam; I want a lady in the streets and a big freak in the sheets as long as she doesnt get the two confused!!!!!!

Whats up BAzz yellow boy? Well people here is one for you. The Postmaster General approved a stamp for the freaks and he put it out in the post offices and on the stamp he put a vagina and all of the feaky people did not no which side to lick. So I had to tell Church and Wade to stop licking the front side and to lick the right side. Brother looking out.

You wrong for that!

NKO, send me some of those stamps I'll figure it out...

My brothas of JL, Church and Wade, I knew there was something special about you two ....KING OUT!!!

.... .....That was cold dog.... ....

NKO, u are too funny...I don't know nothing about no licking......not to my recollection! ..... ...

yeah right Wade, and you probably didn't inhale either huh!!

see, there you go Ms Dat.... .... ....

....I am not a crooked......