BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday Shouts and Check-in....New Beginning!!...Let it Do What it DO!!

..."AAAYYYYY"... ...the bad guy has finally been lifted.....clear mind ...I'm good.....What's Crackin? Justice League....and of course the BOARD...."HEEYYYY"....Now that we got the season started I wish everyone good health and good luck.....that was a taste of more 2 come ....once again congrat's 2 those Teams that finished 1st..... .....now here's a throw back "CHURCH"...a little LOL...2 start your day...... .....I call it......"FOR The DYING" ..............come on check it out.....here hit this ...while I tell the story... ......One day in a nursing home ...Older man ....goes up to the candy striper ....and says, "my penis died" .....so deciding to humor him,the girl says, ...OH ,poor baby. I'm so sorry to hear that" ........Two days later the girl is making her rounds .......and sees ............................ olderman ........wandering the HALLS.........BUCKET NAKED!!!with errythang just a hanging.... .........so says......Olderman!!!....she cries... ......"I thought you said your penis DIED!!"....Olderman ....replies..... "It DID..........2day is the VIEWING!!! ......"CHURCH"

Re: "AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday Shouts and Check-in....New Beginning!!...Let it Do What it DO!!

.....KING OUT!!!

Re: "AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday Shouts and Check-in....New Beginning!!...Let it Do What it DO!!

Wuz up Church#2, you crazy.. Shout-out to everyone on the BASA message board today..
Gather hands................. and..............................

You are toooooooooooooooooo stupid.....AAAAAAaaaaaaaayyyy

Church, you have too much time on your hands, do some work! Better yet, can you get me a job where you work at?

That was cute, Church!!! Morning, board!

Yea boy.....Flaaaaava Flav.......you stupid.

Thank you ALL...it feels good to be back to my old self....that bad guy is not me.....but I'm still REAL TALK...but more HUMBLE .....hey Ms.Nashville....get on that.....and here's a ....and Wade here's a ...just light and let it burn...you like the smell.... ...and ....I figured you would like that one....."CHURCH"

...what's crackin? HC.....you got a slow start.....come on hurr up!..get to your part..............you have been labeled as being raw!!........but 2day you seem to be slow on the DRAW........ .... ...and CHURCH it......."AAAYYYY"

Church #2 keep it real talk today ... Ok.k.k.
Individual 15 are you from Nashville, what's your name, or are you keeping it LOW, ain't nothing wrong with that... ...................... lets all .........................

Yes, Ms. Nashville I'm from Nashville. As a matter of fact, I'm up the street from you now.

Hit my box individual #15, who are you.... tooooo close to home.

...I will Ms.Nashville.... ..I'm Humble

Good morning everyone

Church that was funny

Ms. Nashville, Ms. Rose still got her game. She did good last night.

Here Church#2.... ...

You got mail, Ms. Nashville

Whether I am raw or not it remains to be seen
I just put it out there you know what I mean
I love for us to have real talk
I'm just trying to straighten my walk
So as I go along I try to help others
No matter what people do to me I'm still ya brother
I guess I have a new outlook on what I do
I'm going to try... to reach one too
If I can help one then I've done what I was told
Then they can help someone else when they get old
It's a circle that just goes around
I know once I was lost but now I am found
See the Lord showed mercy on a wretch like me
Now he allows me to let my mind to be free
So I'm just giving back what's due to him anywayz
I pray he keeps on blessing us for the rest of our dayz.

individual 15, Wuz up my girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, see you soon... You know how we do it.

....the Justice League are REPPING...and we are skilled in many,many,ways.....there's no boundaries we can't reach.....but while ya'll reaching....here...hit this ......"CHURCH"

Fa Sho!!!!! I know how we get low, get low, get low!!! Are you playing league ball?

.....UMMMM....NKO....can you give us a "WORD and QUOTE" for the DAY....here .....let it Do what it Do......"CHURCH"

Ms. Miller my Momma ain't lost it, Did she pitch good? I know she was geared up, 3 pairs of bikin shorts, two head bands, 3 pairs of cleats, 2 pull overs, 5 shirts under the main jersey.. That's my momma... I just love her to death..

...I'm telling you said she wears 3pair's of bikini short's!!

She was wearing her jeans and hitting shots, making the outfield work hard.

individual #15 yes, on Wed(Work League) and Thursday(Church league), You know I'm on a new tourney team now don't ya... You know how we do it... This to the "paparazzi" if you get a picture of individual #15 from the back the WHOLE computer screen would be full... That's how we do it in Cashville...

Ms. Nashville!! We definitely do what we do!!! Not the whole screen, just most of it...

Yeah, I heard about the new team. I see yall did well in Aiken.

happy hump day board, Church, why you had to use the icon that you think looks like me!! you got jokes..LOL good story...

.....thanks to WADE...that's one for the JUSTICE LEAGUE

HEY BOARD GOOD MORNING TO ALL,PLESE HAVE A GOOOOD DAY.
KEEP IT LOW LOW GIRLS LIKE U KNOW U SHOULD. CHURCH U IT POPPIN...

THAT'S CHURCH KEEP IT POPPIN..

Shouts to all the Greater Grace ball players last night. Job well done Ms. Miller enjoyed hanging with you and Ms. Jo last last night, conversations were interesting Nashville's Finest, you have to drop that money maker on third next week. I know you know how Davida we don't need any stakes laid either . Luscious get the pianos off your back . Humpty keep hitting the ball!

What's up D3...

Hey D3... My phone dead, hit the box.. D3 hit the box.

Ms. Miller I'am working with these hard headed kids Some of them need a limb from from a tree and not a switch. You remember seeing that on the news about the convenient store clerk getting shot. Well my first cousin was involved in it but didn't do the shooting He was a star athlete in both basketball and football. What is going on with teenagers of today The time that it happened, he should of been in the house getting ready for school the next morning, unless they were on spring break. If he didn't the shooting I hope he does not take the fall for it.

Ms. Nashville you have mail

Hummmmmm, what up board and where is the lady....

Good morning BASA family. Do It Then Church!!! Laughter is good for the soul so keep it coming.

Awwwwwwwww Wowwwwwwwwwwww you silly for that one!!!!! Had to show some Cincinnati love on that one dude.

D3,
I saw on the News 5 this morning that two teenagers were involved in that shooting. These kids here in Md TN are not afraid of the court system. I don't know it will take for these kids to do right, except for the parents being held accountable.

D3......

Hey what up with u girl you know I know how to drop it and it really was no need last night cause i was catching nothing but missiles you know my defense is something serious cold on 3rd .....

Nashville Finest #21
(Dasha)

, that was a good one CHURCH#2, ,just saying thanks for the laughter ,hope to see you one day,BASA will you come to ARIZONA?

Well Church I see you back to your normal self, that is a good thing b/c you need to stay on the positive level. Get on my level andhere is the Quote of the day-"For fast-acting relief, try slowing your down." The Word of the day is-Determination-we must reach ourselves to really live, to savor the journey we take toward our destination. I also have a joke that Monk text to me and here it is; A man coms home 2 his wife and her legs are open 2 the fire place, the man said, "What r u doing? The wife replies with I'm heating up ur **** dinner." Church was that your girl saying that to you. Now all you'll no to get the funk out of my ZONE! Peace1out! Aaaaaaaaaay for the Prez! Why is that Lil Fella at( ) get from under that table.

what you say NKO, "why not be my dinner while making a movie" LOL

you got jokes NKO....I'll give you a and for that one...

Aaaaaay Wade just something to get you on this topic, and it work. I just had to put that out. Now you know you my boy. Peace1out.

...you got jokes....."UNPREDICTABLE".... .....

WAT UP BOARD IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, I'VE BEEN ON AN EUROPEAN VACATION(FRANKFORD,GERMANY/PARIS,FRANCE/ROME ITALY/ AND FOR U CHURCH AMSTERDAM,NETHERLANDS. IF U DON'T KNOW U HAVE BEEN SMOKIN SOME BULL****. CHURCH STOP BY THE CLUBHOUSE I DID BRING U SOMETHING BACK. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SEASON!!!! TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

D3,
YOU KNOW I AM UNDER DA WEATHER SO DON'T START NONE WANT BE NONE. BUT WHATS UP TO ALL. BIG UPS TO GREATER GRACE AND ALL MY TEAMMATES

..Be there after work.....you been to the DAM.... ......"AAAYYYYY"...

Yeah Church, 3xWorldChamp has you a cool souvernir from Europe, you lucky b/c beside Sluh you was the only outside person that received a present other than family and the City Hitters. I almost sold it to Big Sham. So if you do not make it to the City Hitters headquarters by today count it sold to the highest bidder. Also you when you over there keep your hands out of my boxes b/c you are a Derrrty Squad member and not a City Hitter. Yeah I hope you heard me loud and clear, gift being sold at 5PM. So when I get that last bid and drop my IT IS FINAL. Holla back.

...NOOOOO!!! ....A!.....I get off at 5:00...quit playing ... ....and I'll be there .....and 3X thanks for the thought and friendship does go a long way....FOR the ones that keep it REAL..."CHURCH"...and NKO answer the phone

WHATS UP MS. NASHVILLE WHERE YA BEEN. GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS I NEED SOME INFO FROM YA

Good one NKO! I need to use that

What you want Church, be there or be with out. It has been hard keeping those guys from taking it. I also no that you is going to love the gift he brought Kato. You might try to steal it but he is not letting nobody touch it. I am in the office 647-9950, ext. 118. Peace1out and I am accepting bids. First item up!

Ms. Luscious , hit the box.

What's up Ms. Luscious!!!
Hope you feel better.

...no need to bid....it's a wrap!!!....

Whats up Ms. Miller and where have you been. I hope you are doing okay. Do not let Dasha get you in no trouble.

,Church#2,may I e-mail you I have something to ask you?

TO ALL MY BASA FAMILY...
WHAT UP WADEY WADE, I'M HERE JUST IN AND OUT

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Well people the bidding has been stop b/c my prez offerred me some of that and I called off the bidding. he said he got it in Macon, I new you was good for something, HC can we get a little something on this.

Give me a sec I got to get permission for this one.....and believe me it's good. JL members check your box's. It's off the chain.....all I can see is be ready for another remix.....bump bump bump......bump bump bump.....AAAAYYYYY

What's up Nkozone

I have been in and out of the office a lot lately. Working hard at being a good case manager.

How have you been?

MS. NASHVILLE U GOT MAIL

THANKS MS. MILLER YOU ARE A VERY SWEET PERSON. YOU KNOW I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS. MAYBE WE CAN GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

Ms. Luscious

Yup, we need to hang out some time. Your littlest one was taking over the park last night. It so funny watching the other boys trying to keep up with him.

Ms. Miller I have been doing just fine and I hope everything works out for you. I no how it is with cases, I am a Union Representative/Organizer and I deal with people's problems every day. So just continue to work and it will pay off.

What's up board the kid is under the weather today but still at work about to go to sleep at my desk I think I'm fast enough to get up and say Amen before somebody notice

NKOzone
I enjoy it because of the flexibility and being able to make my own schedule. Dealing with juvenile delinquents always keeps thing interesting.
The parents are the ones who can be very difficult at times.

MS. MILLER

MY YOUNGEST IS A HOT MESS. HE IS TOO GROWN FOR HIS AGE BUT THATS MY BABY AND I LOVE HIM AND MY OLDEST WITH ALL MY HEART

Hey it's official. Here is another hot and I do mean hot new remix from ya boy....before it drops though I am not I repeat I am not talking about anyone....just having some fun so and check it out. Shake that laffy taffy I think not......AAAAAYYYYYY

Bump bump bump
Bump bump bump
Girl I hope this a prank
But that monkey really stank
I aint trying to be cruel
But what the heck is wrong wit you
Dis monkey stank like old fried bologna
Who the heck you think going down up on ya
Ooooh dat monkey stank
Dat monkey stank
It smells like you aint washed in about 6 or 7 weeks
It smells worse then some ol sweaty feet
How long has it been since you washed that tail
Didn’t you wonder what the hell
Oooooh dat monkey stank
Dat monkey stank
Boo you really need to grab some water quick
Make sure you get it soapy and wash dat split
Go call the doctor I think he got an injection
You must have some type of infection
Oooooh dat monkey stank
Dat monkey stank…..ha ha ha

MS. NASHVILLE
CALL ME AT 227-2548 PLEASE MA'AM

Ms. Luscious you have mail...

Ms. Miller I will call you around 1230, when I get off for lunch. Nahville's Finest you were catching some shots down third. I will call you girls later today.

What's up BASA Family, I'm just through.

DANG HES (MY BOSS) AFTER ME ...NAW JUST KIDDING. SO FAR SO GOOD TALK TO YOU GUYS IN A FEW

WUT UP FAMILY,GET IT LADIES,TURN IT UP FELLAS

What up Vida Vi...Don't let him break you and where that Nashville Finest at....What it do...AAAAAaaaaaayyy....

Hey you got to go here ha ha ha

What's up board? Church and NKO, ya'll need some help! Wadey Wade, what's going on? Davida and Dasha, keep it real. PM#8 out, going back to sleep. Working these few nights are killing me! Peace1out!

Oh PM#8 now you hot and you dont know me hugh...that's ok...ha ha ha Flaaaava Flav have a good one.

Wade and Homecoming......

Hey here I go looking for me.....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Hey HC, blame it on the sleep! We cool . I just had to get Church and NKO bc they had me when I read their posts.

Board what's up...just checkin in...hope erryone is doing well....NKO, 3Xchamp..anything for a young dude? Ex...wade...I still haven't met you yet...HC what up...Ladies...Ms Nashville..davida...hi girls...ms Dat...you get that glove yet? da magic boys keep doing it...errybody else have a good Wednesday....oh yeah tufo who do I give dat money too and when does the rumble in the jungle start....got some young heat we bringin....YD#2

ain't nobody bringing no heat to the Jungle like dem 1843 boyz, bet somethin

what's up YD#2, yeah I got my glove back, thanks for asking, and I will never lay it down again!! I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend

WHAT UP YD#2...

What up YD#2....Man I was looking for you in Aiken...I talked to Murph and when I asked where you were he was like you just missed him...Well, I will see you in Aiken...shouts out to New Crew....AAAAAaaay

....psst...Wade...take those Glasses off...we just left Aiken....you mean Memphis....

Ya know how it gets when you have them on tooooooooooooo long and the sun starts going down....but got to put them back on...

LOL...HEY WADE ARE YOU OK??? WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN AIKEN

.....HC...close it out...goodbye ALL.....and JUSTICE LEAGUE...here's some for the road...

Since this is a new beging I will end it and pray
Lord I ask that you watch us as we on our way
As we all travel to different destinations
Lord touch all of our different situations
I ask that you would create in us all a clean heart
Lord I ask that you bless us while we are apart
And when you choose to bring us back together again
Let us all still continue to be friend
Let not one of us ever be ashame
I ask all these things is yous sons Jesus name
Amen

Amen.

HomeComing.....

Good Job !!!!!!!

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

HEY! HC THOSE WORDS MAKE IT EASY TO CARRY ON, WHEN HEADED TO THE FIELD
OR HEADED HOME.
KEEP IT COMING GOD BLESS YOU.

like I said before, keep doing what you do HC!!

Good evening everyone. Homecoming continue to allow yourself to be used by God. I know a lot of what people on the board talk about is funny.(Church) but there is a way that God can use anybody in any situation. He's using you now!! Keep up the good work. Church if you don't get help at Charter Peachford, get help somewhere!!LOL

Ms. Dat, I've got your Crunk Juice!!

Good lookin out neighbor!!

......MOMMA....hit the BOX..