BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things I learned....how bou't you?

A few things I learned from this past week end….. 1. All of these teams are so closely matched that 1 bad inning can ruin your tournament, so stay focused. 2) There are some truly beautiful ladies that play softball. 3) We can come together and compete hard against one another and then leave it on the field when the game's over. 4) Atl. Storm is still the Gold Standard on the Super Rec level. 5) Clay and Carmen are real cool people and did everything they could to make this a class event. If this weekend is any indication of how the summer will be, everybody put your seat belts on……..

Re: Things I learned....how bou't you?

AMEN,DM#18.ITS GETTIN' HOT IN

DM#18,

Thanks for the compliment. Two things that I learned this weekend.

1. No matter how hard you try, things can still go wrong, but if people know that you are sincerely trying to make things right it makes all the difference in the world.

2. I REALLY, REALLY miss playing and cannot wait for Birmingham to get back on the dirt.

DINSUM
Is your team going to MOBILE this weekend?

I learned that Church is fool wit it(compliment) on the rubber and he gets guys out with all his antics. As I watched I heard passers-by say, "man I'd just shoot one back at em and he'd stop". I learned that that doesn't work either.