BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We got to stop!

Hey what's up fam, and I do mean fam! I know that there is some beef on the board that everyone is not aware of and that's a good thing. What I am suggesting to all is that we squash all the drama and start over. This is not needed on the board so we need to come together and act like the grown and sexy people that we are. Now this is real talk for real. We dont need to respond on the board we all got each others e-mail so lets do it like this. We got each others e-mail so lets handle it that way. No need to bother the people on the board or anyone need to get kicked off.

Re: We got to stop!

I 2ND THAT

HEY!HC I FEEL U ON THAT 2,STOP HATE.

SORRY GUYS, BEEN BUSY OFF AND ON TODAY. I HAVE AN AUDIT COMING UP THE NEXT 3 DAYS...BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT A SISTAH GOT IT ON LOCK. SEE YOU GUYS LATER

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

I'm with ya on that one HC

Well put HC

this board is a great venue for us to keep in touch with our softball family. AS with any family we know we may have some disagreements from time to time, but we always work it out!!

FA'SHIZZLE BIG BABY.LIFE'S TO SHORT FOR THE DRAMA,IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.YEAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYY FAVOR FLAV

I 3rd that PT30....

No More Drama, like the Mary J. Song...... lets's all gather and .......................................

HOMECOMING.....

I 4th that PT 30

Nashvilles Finest #21

(Dasha)