BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Storm / Class Act / Aiken

The first thing I want to say is thanks BASA for this tournament. Thanks Clay and Carmen for making it happen. To all the Stormetts out their thanks for all the support it means a lot to all of us the way you rallied behind us to help keep us lifted. It was also a pleasure to see all the home peeps there supporting us (I will not call any names because I don’t want to miss anyone, but you know who you are). BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS.

Class Act
Wolf your team is truly that, a Very Class Act. It was great playing you guys and I know that this season will be a difficult one because we will have to see you guys at each BASA tournament. I must Tip my hat to you and your team you did in one year what it took me a lot years to do and that’s build a team of that caliber. 1) Eli – good speed, hard out. 2) Russ – very good glove, hard to play def on. 3) Wolf – good pitcher, .800 club at the plate will hit it long or base hit it 4) Rodney – good speed in the of, hard out at the plate, a lot of pop with the bat 5) T-Mac – one of the best in the game on offense and defense, hits from both sides of the plate 6) Jimmy – good stick, got a lot of pop 7) Low – Another good stick, hey Low its illegal to Hit that hard. lol 8) Gary – good defense, and good stick (4 shortstops on the infield) 9) Abbott – I don’t know much about him but he made some good plays at first and swings a good stick 10) Randy aka Zone 3 – another good glove, can hit the long ball 11) Twon last but not least – built in radar in the OF can run balls down with the best of them, keep working on that middle to right game.

When we built Storm we built the team based on Defense with guys that could also hit. Offense puts fans in the stands but Defense wins Championships. Class Act you have a good defensive team.

Aiken is behind us and we (Storm and Family) see what we are up against and we shall continue to strive and work to get better. See You Soon. Good Luck Class Act in ’06.

Congratulations Prime Time and Georgia Dawgs. Way to represent in Aiken, SC.

Owens/ Atlanta Storm #11

One more thing - Michelle/Supersonic21 thanks for keeping the book for us, you made things so much better for us.

Re: Storm / Class Act / Aiken

JOB WELL DONE,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

WELL SAID OWENS,AND GREAT JOB I'M 1 OF STORMS BIGGEST FANS I LOVE SMALL BALL AND GREAT D NOBODY BEAT U WHEN U WORK HARD.

Owen thanks for the prop. you're a classy coach I look forwarding to seeing you guys this season, me myself you surprise me with the pickup you made other than Lee I didn't know much about the other pickups, I think now both teams know each other well. Tell your scorekeeper I had fun keeping up with all those runs we both scored, man she's serious. Take care see yall in Memphis.

GREAT JOB STORM. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MANY GREAT BATTLES WE WILL HAVE THIS YEAR. SMALLS YOU ARE STILL THE BEST LEAD-OFF IN THE GAME, AND TO TONY GREAT TOURNEY. MAN YOU LIT IT UP AGAINST US. TO OWEN, IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE FIELD COACHING AGAIN. I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE THOSE GUYS READY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS IN THE '06.

Oh Owens that's so sweet, I love you guys too!!! Proud to be a stormette!! 4-life! Proud of Atl Storm too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GREATEST SHOW ON DIRT

Owens,derrty i do thank you on tha props and people really don't no tha real rival we have since tha Ga.Traveler days.Like i said b4 nothing but love and respect 4 you,nutt, and tha rest of that team.Two back to back champions going at it all year will be tha best thing 4 tha basa to see.To keep it even better i still say Graystone should be with us bcuzz teams bring tha $$$$$ to basa and fill up tha bleachers 4 all to see.That's my personal opion that's all so don't take that out of wack!!!Storm you're on top now we'll be better prepared next time!good luck.........

Hey O, it takes a man to respect a man, it takes a coach to put his team in position to win, it takes a coach to respect the other coach and his team. I like your humbleness, keep it there and you'll stay on top. Remember it's all about having fun. I like what ya said and what you and your team has overcome. Once again congrats on the Big Win. Storm keep your heads up because their coming at ya. We still got work to do and a long time to do it. Nut 99 lots of love to ya.

Prime Time Custom Design one of a Kind.

Great job Owens! I am a fan of the Atlanta Storm. Eventhou I only know a few of U. Keep up the good work. See you all next time in one of the BASA tournament.

Thanks Owen for the nice words you have for our team. We will continue to battle through out the year. It is a pleasure to play against teams like yours that show a lot of heart and desire. Good luck this season except against us. LOL !!!!

Class Act #03

Great Job.......

You guys are some real good ball players....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Two great teams that set the standerd of being a solid super-rec team.

CONGRATS TO STORM. KEEP IT POPIN. WHAT'S UP D-12, SMOOTH 24, SMALLZ. WOLF KEEP PITCHING THAT THING DERTY.

Nashville finest I don't recall you speaking to me past weekend.

Mike Wells......

Yes I did and I need you not to act like I didn't...

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

WOLF YOU'RE RIGHT! THOSE WOULD BE CLASSIC BATTLES, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAVE PICKED AN IMPRESSIVE TEAM TO COMPETE WITH US! GOTTA GIVE YOU PROPS FOR PUTTIN' TOGETHER LIKE YOU DID. YOU HAVE A GOOD TEAM THAT WILL NO DOUBT GET BETTER AS YOU ALL PLAY MORE BALL TOGETHER. UNFORTUNATELY, BASA HAS ITS OWN PLANS AND US PLAYING IN SUPER REC ISN'T ON THE AGENDA. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY WE CAN GET THE CHANCE TO PLAY SUPER REC BECAUSE WE JUST LOVE TO PLAY AGAINST THE BEST AT ANY LEVEL!GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM IN 06!

CONGRATULATIONS OWENS AND STORM I SEE YOU PICKED UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.GOOD LUCK IN THE 06 SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU. PEACE

Well Nashville finest maybe we'll do a better job in Memphis get my attention.

WHAT'S UP NASHVILLE FINEST IT'S YOUR BOY. NICE TO PUT A NAME AND FACE TOGATHER.WHERE IS THE SHOUT OUT LADY. IS SHE MIA