BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AIKEN KICK-OFF CLASSIC SLIDESHOW

Click On The Boxes To Play SlideShow. You will more than likely need to play it twice to get the sound effects. The server will get bogged down.

Again thanks for all who participated. A lot of photos did not process well, so we posted only what we could. Please remember to bring your cameras as well.

Re: AIKEN KICK-OFF CLASSIC SLIDESHOW

once again nice slideshow Clay, we still need a shot of the camera man though!!

Wow, Very nice show, looks like I missed a hell of a tourn.

That was really cool! Keep up the good work.

Good Job on the slideshow Clay....
The Dawgs have the cutest little guy I have ever seen... Check with the park and see if they need some of this dirt that he brought home

Nice slideshow and it's good seeing different people on the slideshow, new faces........ Everyone let's all gather and ............................... . Picture man you are truely the "Paparrazi" .. How did you get that picture of me from the back, didn't see you coming, I got to watch you.. The PAPARAZZI is coming, hide..

Lay you missed me this time. Next tourny you need to get a good shot of me so you can put me on the BIG SCREEN. GOOD JOB CLAY. NODOUT22-We All We Got.

I got you next time NO DOUBT, no pun intended. Next slideshow won't be until Tallahassee, but that is just a jump skip and a hop for you guys. Visit the tournament website, the Friday nite party is a BASA Classic. No Dout and those LMS guys have to make it this year.

Check Out last years tourney:
http://www.basasoftball.com/19.htm