BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR GEE GOOD JOB M.V.P.

WHAT'S UP GEE GOOD WORK THIS WEEKEND MR. M.V.P. HOPE YOU LIKE THE SPOT-LITE. KEEP YOUR HANDS STEADY &ELBOWS STRAIGHT.

Re: FOR GEE GOOD JOB M.V.P.

thanks buddy, and i will

hey lil buddy, this is your lil buddy.

Way to go big bro keep up the good work.

Congrats Gee.
Way to represent the D.

nice job g way to represent

Way to take care of business Cuba!!! Congrats!

Helluva job this weekend partner. Let's repeat the same thing in Mobile.....holla at cha boy [HighFive[8-)]

what up Gee? This ya' boy dawg (wezzy). Good job last weekend and stay above the haters playa.
Holla at online or hit me up, trying to do some business with you. one luv.

CONGRATS CUBA GOOD JOB!

Good job Gee keep up the good work Meg.

HEY BIG BROTHER

ONCE AGAIN WAY TO GO THIS PAST WEEKEND...I KNEW THAT YOU COULD DO IT. HIT YOUR LIL SIS UP TALK TO YOU SOON

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

Hey All that batting practice that I gave you in 20 degree weather finally paid off. Good Job, You have finally given me a reason to wanna be like you when I grow up

first i would like to say thanks to all my lil Prime Time buddies, specially PT30, and MATT PT23. the rest of my thanks goes out to lil Digz01, CJP, SKUDS34, INCOGNITO #35, #21 DAWG(WEZZY), OLIVER 21, #24 meg, PONY13, DAVIDA #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB), and thanks to my LiL Bro. Damon Patrick Lamar Gregory; you helped me .

CONGRATS LIL BUDDY. LETS TAKE THIS THING FROM THE SUPER DRAFT TO THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. I GOT YO BACK JUST KEEP PLAYING HARD.

BIGSWOL9

Cuba G. M.V.P.

Batting .955 21 for 22 in his first outing.

Who woulda thunk it.

Thanks Bigswol09, be the leader thats you are, way to motivate the new comer l'il buddy.

Batting .855 23 of 26 anybodies M.V.P.

PT Custom Design One of a Kind

Good job Gee! Keep up the good work and holla at your girl from the ATL. You still have the number.

WAY TO HIT BIG GUY,MAD LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY(PT).

Way to go Gee!!! You were hitting that thang!
Congrats on MVP..

Congrats "Gee" for getting MVP... That rhymes..

Cuba #3 PT.....

Good Job I knew you had it in you.......

Nashvilles Finest#21

(Dasha)

Dang Gee, you were on fiyah. I thought that was your picture. It is a little blurry. Some people seem suprised. Not me, your just one of many talents out the D. to show what you are able to do when you are motivated. Hard work bring results. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Bigswol9 my lil bubby, Michelle(Playmakers#5), Dinsum #10, NIK G, Nashville's Finest #21, Ms. Nashville-Just Us #1, and to THE DRINKER whoever you maybe.

Cuba great job on beening M.V.P. and keep up the good work. I always believe in you and the rest of the young guys from Detroit. Have a great season and see you at a park real soon.

Phil Beavers/Powercell/Houston Knights 2

Great job Cuba! You know how you do. Keep up the good work.Way to rep the D

good job homeboy, watch out for these haters. i see you stayed out of the corner this weedend, holla at yo boy 1

thank you Mr. Phil Beavers/Powercell/Houston Knights 2, skeet skeet, and thank you lil bro. keep up your hard work and the 20 degrees will pay off.