BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

.... .....WHAT's Cracking?...Board members of the ..B..A....S...AAAAAAAA!!!..and Shout--out's 2 the JUSTICE LEAGUE...please check in with your ICON's... .....now...AIKEn,AIKEn,AIKEN!!...It was nice,and ....but with the BASA in your town with teams like ATL STORM,ACT,GFM,GRAYSTONE,PRIME TIME,GA MAJIC,SC STICKS,those Young Dudes,and those HOT GIRLS, and those seed hitting...ENOUGH SAID.................. ....... ... it was bound 2 up .....now, first off congrat's 2 PRIME TIME!!....ATL Storm...I know you want your revenge... ..everybody doesn't know....we'll wait on the TIME ...and GA 's.....and of course ENOUGH SAID...... .... ... ....Did what ya'll had 2 DO!!..."CHURCH".....and that will conclude the first half of 2'sday.....OH it's more........Trust me.... this was just an congrat's and Yes,I'm on some real TALK 2day....so please don't play...I watched your game and I watched people being FAKE and ...some look stupid ALL weekend...but second half I'm TELLING!!! ....Justice League....check in and hit this ....Let it DO what it DO!!!!!!!

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

OOOHHHH!!! There you are!! I was wondering what was going on "Church". I thought I was all alone. Speaking of freeing my mind, where is the other so called Prez and her crew .....KING OUT!!!

AAAAAAAAaaaaay, what up on a 2's DAY...Justice League member checking in....Hummmmm, it should be a interesting 2's day and let me see, there should be some interesting Real Talk....New Icon.... "I see everything"...hummmm 3D vision... Vida Vi and Nashville Finest you know why I picked that one...Sunday....Stay tuned....HC, you up...And Don King what you go for us....

What up Prez I'm changing my Icon to

Look up in the sky
is it a bird or a plane or a ufo
no dun dun dun......dun its #15. ready to do what it do!!!!!1
Welcome to the League don king....
Church lets crank this real talk up Bra!!!!1

What's up Wade? I like that new icon... that's hot! The JL always doing big thangs, glad to be apart!.....KING OUT!!!

What up good to hear from you this morning.

Flash checking in what up board.

Question JL crew: Why is it that when I come around the women disappear? ...KING OUT!!!

JL , what you got for us today...Gone and put out that mixed tape....

..... ...who was that...... ....T.......T. Holland....... ...

I guess it's you are beautiful ....

OOOHHHH!!! Now I understand ....KING OUT!!!

Here you go T. Holland.... , sorry no Flash icon...

.... ...that's perfect[relieved

Hmmmmm Don King must be something, but what can it be
Is the fact that you let your mind be free
Or is it that fact that you are a dime
A true queen......a one of a kind
Your the kind of woman that every man wants on his team
A real ride or die if you know what I mean
You just keep on being you
The JL got your back so do what you do

...dropped the ...got it now...

I assume you were referring to me, Here I am Don King!! I had to go get my work out in this morning. Where's the rest of my cabinet at. Check in ladies, and rep

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh Ms DAT, where are you? Hold on let me put on my to see you and let me pull out my .... ...

....Real Talk keeps certain ones away

what's up peeps...glad to see errybody back home and on the board...keep it poppin...got to watch flash...man...somebody give him to put him on and slow his *** down...

What up YD#2, I didn't get a chance to meet you but your boy Murph is cooler than a

"CHURCH"

Working hard today but will be checking from time to time.

Alright don't start none won't be none Wade, I am trying to be nice to you this week.

I'm here Madam Prez, how are you today? And to Don King and JL, we ain't never scared!!!

What up JL team members....what's cracking today....I see we have a new member and let me say that we are glad to have you....I think my icon will be since I am the head of the TOP FLIGHT SECURITY TEAM.....HA HA HA fa real....Flaaaaaava Flav

People viewing this post like crazy...They want something juicy....hummmmm on a 2's DAY....Don't worry....

yeah, that's the perfect icon for a rent-a-cop Ex!!

There you are Ms. Dat, glad to see you know how to keep it real. Where the rest of the loud mouth crew...Just Us#11, Shout Out Lady, and who ever else represents the crew.......KING OUT!!!!

NKOZone, can we get a quote for the day...And where the Avengers at...

Hmmmmmmm well would you looky here.....did yawll here something......hmmmmmm maybe it was the speaker of the house but I cant see her.....ha ha ha hey can I borrow your I cant find Ms. Dat

Oh Ms Dat ......

I'm going ot give y'all one more warning before I cut loose on y'all , play nice or else!! Church can we get the topic so this post stays on track today?? I hate to rip yo boys a new hole!!

Good morning BASA family

Hope all is going well with everyone...no drama, no confusion, no mess

Have a great day!!!!

at Ms DAT.....

AH Wade, I don't know why you pulled out a magnifying glass to see me when what you need to get eye to eye with me is a ladder!!

Hey [3DGlassed] there it is again.....did you hear something.

is checkin in to say man last weekend was the bomb....it was on and popping.....Prez...I was wondering can I get a run at the Fairgrounds!!!!!1

hummmmmmm whump whump Ms Dat.....

Freeyour mind.... ...I will once I return....

you got a whoop'n.....you got a whoop'n ha ha.....ha ha

#15...of course if and when you have time come on down....and enjoy some of this FAIRGROUND on Monday night..... and bring your things...you might get action..."CHURCH"...holla at

I already said I was staying Monday when we come up there so #15 you not by yoself I think I can hold down Left or LC if they need me to.

I wouldn't mind playing at the fairgrounds to see what is up....AAAAAAaaaaaaayyy

JL take that and get up off my Prez

GHOST... ...you have some players that's trying 2 contact you.....so do what you do.........

N.B #21, ummmmmmmm k!

Hey we got action......AAAAYYYYY whooooodie whooooooo....

Wazzupp

Morning, everyone.

HEY WHATS UP BOARD? JL WHAT WE GOT 4 2-DAY?

What up PT30 it will be coming shortly, until then pick you an icon and hit my topic with some real talk.

...REAl Talk...and things that you notice but didn't trip off of...but by talking 2 some of you daily reader's you ALL really do PAY attention 2 the BOARD...so you may think it's just internet talk but,READ between sometimes it tells a story...go figure...NOW..for some Team HATERS....first off the LADIES.....for those who thought JUST US was All and no play..... ...think again...not only do they have a nice routine on the side line as they're cheering fellow teammates on with that box in the dugout....had me ready 2 bust a move ....REAL TALK they can play...just stay FOCUS ladies...Do it ,ok, now for some drama?....Ummmm Avengers... ....I see you finished 2nd...after you beat the Hot Girls...you QUIT!! ...please say it's because it was getting late and you had 2 make the or ...home....and Not,because you had 2 play 'em Girls.... ......E..say it with me....ENOUGH SAID!!... ....can really HIT and I got them beating a ALL male team....REAL TALK.....What are you going 2 do when ALL the ladies are in town....like one of my favorites "INCOGNITO"...will you quit if you face them...They have FIRE POWER too....hey BASA...that a nice WOMEN's GAME!?...and feed Avengers 2 the HOT Girls...1st or 2nd which ever you choose....that's just a cowardly way of accepted 2nd ,STORM and ACT you proved 2 be a force 2 be dealt with...even though I played rec....I had my on the box at the super rec games...Owens you know me....I'm always paying attention and scouting...never know who you might play...and welcome Tite and the Blazers....you will be introduce to SUPER REC....and good tourney for a team that was moved up...looking forward 2 the meeting on the field...and you know do what it do.......Rec...those teams that performed good this weekend...cherish the moment and don't celebrate 2 quit...this is rd1 and Everyone wasn't there......Kyplayers..ESTL,STL CH's,and many more,so the reporter keep doing what you do.....and they know it but sometimes you are right and 39.9% you were WRONG!!......and that concludes part 2......to be continue....the grimey LAST for 3

Wassup Church,Wade,HC,Ms.Dat, and #15, I'm just through.

Whatls up Lil G, hows that ankle!!

Hey LiL "G" whats crack'n?

Things are fine and boy you spoke the truth then...........A lot of talking went down in the off season....wondering who did not live up to the trash talking.....my new symbol is !!!!!1

#15 ...you feel me.....it's not how U start but FINISH....and like I said before....Rd1....what are they gone when it's and ALL teams get 2 showing up...the won't be easy...try playing 5 Sat and 7 to get to the SHIP SUNDAY....I will advise some of you to beef up and get READY....I guess I told them #15 ..and make sure and get at me when you make it to TOWN....

It's will be much better if I stay off of it for a couples of days, I'm still not up to park yet to play the outfield, when I run on it, its killing me girl.

..."lil G" you are truly from the SOUTH...you type like you talk..cute.. ...Do what you do....."CHURCH"

and will get at you when we come.

Aaaaaaaay do what you do Church(prez), the Chief of Staff has arrived from a important meeting and all my JL's members are in so let us start this off right. Word of the day Opportunity-life provides windows of opportunity, when one appears, open it. Quote of the day- for the JL's-Manners are the happy way of doing things, so when you are posting something on this board have some manners and keep this site fun of joy. On to the JL new members welcome and do not be late to the staff meeting, second Ms. Dat you have to give my boy a break (u both r short) and HC give us a lil something to keep us full of laughter and PT30 do what you do and get that icon. #15 you are the one that make people disappear when they are messing with the JL , so ladies where are the Hot Girls at, where is Davida#7 keep your mouth close, Dasha where are you(probably finally found her a , next where is Playmaker#8 at(blowing bubbles) , JL watch these women they are dangerous, and look out for Hot Girl#11 and Hot Girl#45 #11 icon, #45 Icon , so there it is oh I forgot Ms. Miller , Gina, this is hers so there is all of their identities and look out for them. Where is Ex at. My identity is so don't make me use this on you. now get the funk out of the JL zone. where is Dinsum at, JL(HC) give him some words to wake him up he danced to much last night.

Keep it Real Talk...it keep the KIDS away... ...you don't see too much of that BULL crap....I wish you would

check ya e-mail Church

What's up family...The Avengers are definitely checking in. Church, why are you trying to get my feathers all ruffled up on this Tuesday afternoon? Just to set the record straight Mr. Church......We absolutely, positively, unquestionably were not scared to play Enough Said! Wouldn't be the first time I took a beat down from them and it probably won't be the last. It didn't matter whether we played them or not, the outcome would have been the same......they were the competitive champs and we were the rec champs! Point blank! It was after 3pm when we left Aiken and I STILL didn't get home until midnight! It's all good. I know you're just trying to bring some more excitement to the board. But I refuse to let you call us out like that and not have a come back. Don't worry....you haven't seen the last of us.

here comes ...

T. Holland sorry i forgot you but people welcome the quickest of the JL now run if you want to. Sorry #15 I put the wrong one but now they no. So guys welcome to the JL, now do what you do and get on the board and look out for those haters. Peace1out.

...AVENGERS...ain't taking that ...I like that FIRE Power and like someone shared with me it doesn't matter what you are ranked REC,SUPER,COMP...you all put on your the same way and I respect you for coming and addressing the issue...you all right with me.... .....see others would have cried,post some sad ****...but you REAL TALK....and don't forget sticky and paste and post ....

Church, you're a funny dude.

Hello Everyones. Just thought I would check in. NKOZone, why have you not called me back? I have left you 2 messages and no response,so I don't want to hear anything about you trying to get in touch with Eastside. Hey Church glad you had a safe trip.

Welcome to the board VA. I am glad to see some more real women step to these men!! I got yo back girl, any time
Ms. Dat AKA Madam Prez!!

Tired...that was a long trip....but I was sent on my way ....

Says run if you want to I'll run around you first and then grab you. That's cool NKO alot of great things are forgotten

Ms LA#44 I apologize b/c of the event was kick to the curb and i did not need any more info so give me a break. Don't make me have to use my , Eastside coach is on my side(that is my buddy) now Ms. Dat go sit down,

#1 Magic T. Holland keep doing what you do and when they run they will be caught, now to the board, if you mess with the JL then you can't hide b/c Church will find you, you can't run b/c#1 will catch you, you try to disappear and the #15 will make you reappear and if you try to change identities then the 3d man will look right through that fake identity, you go into hiding we will find you with Ex undercover so now you no that you do not have a chance b/c when you are caught they will bring you to me and I will drop the on you and we will to the slammer. So JL show your Peace1out.

Thank you Madam Prez.....I see that we definitely have to stick together around here.

..VA..what you doing girl? couple more reps and ya'll be able to beat ...oh never mind

Man, ya'll crazy and you short too..... Ms Dat...oh Ms DAt...there you are ...

Hey Wade since hold on try this and now try this hold on let me get a so I can send it to them fake . They aint never around when you need them...lil sis you better get a better so that your will go away cause is giving you the buiz..ha ha

Hey Wade . here's a for you to keep that S-curl right and tight. FOLLOW THE DRIP

Whump Whump...It's all natural..... nice try....now stand back so I can crank you up to 5 ft... ...... ....

he ain't even scratched the surface yet!! them little swats, feel just like mosquito bites!! I just swat them away!!

who is gonna help you turn the key, the rest of Santa's elves or the other 6 dwarfs??

Ms Dat, now you know I'm going to come with it...not now though... got some work to do..to be continued... ....

need help.

pt#30, me and you are cool, so if you don't start none won't be none!!

Slow ya roll Ms.Dat...you talking to my homie .

I can't believe there's no LONG shout-outs,I figured the list would be long,since you all had a nice weekend, where's those Lady's that shout all the time, ......and yes,I'm one of a kind....KING OUT!!!!

I got your back . We are going to on and then call her sour s to come and be eatin alive!!!!1 !!!!!1

Hey HC, yo homie started it so I finished it. I was trying to be nice to him, but he kept on messin with me!!

hello,I'm fresh to the board and I'll like Hello everyone,I read the board all the time I just never respond

Ok but you roll'n with the big now. I kind of like these smilies...hmmmmm

well be ready for these cats we ain't scared of you puppies

,WHO is this Church#2? and What is a Justice League?

Well what up Jigsaw welcome to the board. Please feel free to post and free ya mind. Like the icon too

thanks,I felt it fits me

Ms DAT, I will get you after I return....Best believe it....

..... ..you smoke? and if you don't GOOD.....just enough for me.... and nice to meet you and where you from?

Welcome Jigsaw, and Wade please behave. No need to add to this post with this mess anymore, cause I will win everytime, so lets put it to rest for another day. THANK YOU. Anybody second that?

,no I do not,I drink though ,but not that heavy,well I have to go now,hopefully I'll get a chance to meet "CHURCH" and I'm from ARIZONA

IT AINT OVER, MS DAT BRANG IT ON.

ITS OVER CAUSE I SAID IT OVER!! NOW WHAT!!

You done did it now Ms.Dat

BABY SWOL, HC YOU ALL HOLD HER WHILE I

Ouch PT,30 becarefull you got my finger oh Ms. Dat you dont look so good ha ha ha

WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUP FAMILY,YALL HAVIN TOOOOOO....MUCH FUN

didn't I saw it was over, now take that

what's up Dinsum, when can I see the video from Aiken??

MS.DAT EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL IT TO YOU.

Ok Nkozone, thanks for letting me know. Ms. Dat don't let these 's run over you. If you need some help call me and I come on my and put the on these busters. They will then need to put some on there heads to keep from looking like a little or . I got your back Ms. Dat, so just let me know.

PT 30 come down now and get up off my girl. I see I am going to have to keep my on you.Don't let me have to you!!

thanks Ms. LA, they never know when one of y'all will come out of nowhere to have my back..GOOD LOOKIN OUT!! And DInsum what is your e-mail, or just hit my box

JL we got action...I got this one...Ms.LA if I were you I would get back on my cause you cant keep up with either. And look both ways before you get hit by a or a and you end up like the [Titanic. So stay out there and enjoy the you messing with the JL and you will end up ha ha ha

Ms DAT, now you know it ain't over!!! I just had to do something....Ummmm little lady don't make me buss your with my ..... I got something for ya... .....Here, take this and a

Wade why you keep hitting my knee caps with that pan and hammer!! YOu better go get a bat so you can atl least reach my waist when you try to swing on me!!

LIL SWOL, WHEN U C MS LA#44 GIVE HER THIS LOOK WHAT I HAVE 4 U MS LA,

Hummmmm....I don't think so....Now you know I can look down and see the top of your head...Now come on, gone and tell everybody how tall you are....I know you want me to be down to your level of height, but no can do Ms 1st lady...sorry...but I'll give you some for effort....and a to keep you afloat in the bathtub when you take a bath tonight...don't want you to drown....

Hold on just a minute....Ms Dat, you take 2 of them and I'll get the rest.

Hummm VA #31, we have to meet you...when is the next tourney for the Avengers....BASA that is????

HAndle yo business VA, and Wade you can keep that Duck to float on, oops maybe you can't cause you gotta be at least 3ft to ride!!

.. 's and stay on Alert and PT30 hold down the 2nd shift and I'll drop in from time 2 time

sent in by BlackBerry*******

Hold on a minute PT 30 and Wade#2, don't let me have to over you guys. While you guys are looking like 's. Let get my .

Might not be until July. We're trying to go to the one in ATL. We don't have the funds to do a lot of travelling.....when you meet me, you'll know it!

Gotta go...big brother is watching.....

Ms Dat...I notice when it's Real Talk some of your Playful 's ASS people don't get on....well, unless it's something simple and not serious...but you see how your 2nd shift people do you....you truly got yo ASS WHOOPED!! by WADE 2 day.....so maybe you need to get on the web and ask for help as a matter of fact, one of them is on the other post yea that one and the Hot Girls are TIRED so don't come back by yourself....

Wade ain't hurt me!!

Hummmmmmm, I think that is the other way around...hummm can I get an amen from the JL that you can't ride any rides at the fair....hummmmm and don't be trying to jump higher than the height sign because it doesn't work. "Height requiremnt" Ms Dat ..... ...wow there you are...

KARMA...Ya'll jumped him last week...so ...take it with a warm glass of milk

uhmmm Ms.Dat you got knocked out..........ha ha ha

....try again 2morrow... ...you are the WEAKEST LINK!! GOOD BYE....

HEY WHATS UP ERRYBODY. CHURCH AND WADE DON'T WORRY ABOUT VA#31 I'LL TAKE THE NORTH EAST PORTIN FOR YOU GUYS NEVER KNOW WHOSE PEPPING FROM THE BACK DOOR.

SPELL CHECK PORTION

...this is a MALE takeover.....pop your collar....FELLOWS..... every since I can remember...I've been Popping my collar"

Wsup room, Sup PT 30, Dinsum ..

Tite Man, you off early. Could not wait to get on the site.

AND EVERY SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I'VE BEEN WORKING THESE DOLLARS.

HEY VON DON'T WAKE ME I'M DREAMING.

I hear you. Dreaming of what.

TiteBlazer....what you dreaming on over there... ...see you in Memphis

Every since I can remember I been writing these rhymes
Trying to get better all the time
And I been pop'n my colla ....pop'n my colla

I wake up in the morning ready to get another hit
Trying to give pitchers fits
And I been pop'n my colla ....pop'n my colla

Better be ready when you step onto that feild
Cause on the board you said you was the real deal
Or else they gone be pop'n you colla ....pop'n yo colla... ha ha ha I got to run sorry so short....

HEY VON AND CHURCH IT WAS JUST A LOT SEE THIS WKND AND I HAD TO DO MOST OF THE DRIVING BACK TO VA.,BUT THANKS TO WILLIE BROWN MIX CD I MADE IT BACK SAFELY.

Look like you need to be resting then. Where will the Blazers be playing this weekend? What is the next tournament you play in?

I'LL HIT YOU ON THE BOX ABOUT THAT ONE.

Willie Brown...I want my mix CD ...I got my list ....and 1st song I want "J Santanna".. "WAAIIT"..MR.POSTMAN

I'M DOWN WITH U GUYS,I'LL HANDLE ANY LITE WEIGHTS.
STL.BALLER

What's up Church and all my STL family!U.City in the House! This is Eric #5 Esquires.My little bro.play with the Young Dudes(King Jacob).I heard that they are looking pretty good this year!I live in San Antonio TX.now but I'll be cutting on the rock again this year with Esquire!

YEAH YEAH YEAH, there is a difference between winnig a battle and winning the war. I'M A SOLDIER!!

Enough about softball. How were the party's ..It was too this weekend, but I havent heard anything about the Why are we soo . Did any one or get to blazed up and .#2 church were you there, I sure dem LMS Brothas were there........was up what is da deal was it a or a if it was neither i aint trying to hear that.

JL RULE

JL RULE