BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aiken

I finally made it from Aiken thanks BASA for a great job Storm congrats on your victory I'm sure we'll be battling all year, Nut you still owe me a drank. I must say hat's off to my teammates way you fight back even though we came alittle short we know what we have can and will win a championship. Nice meeting you Mama Dobbs you so crazy. The Act will see yall in Memphis enjoy this weekend off team.

Re: Aiken

WAY TO FIGHT CLASS ACT,YOU GUYS ARE TRULY A FORCE TO BE RECKENED WITH,MUCH SUCCESS TO YOU AND THE FAMILY.

Mike Weills I need you to give me a call, 314-770-1666 ext 363533

MIKE,ANYTIME ANY PLACE,THAT DRINK IS ON ME.

I'm holding you to that, yall leave Carlton along.

Hey Coach, thanks for the shout out. Man you guys got something serious going on, looks like Class Act is ready to do some serious battling. My wife and I enjoyed watching you guys when we wasn't battling. We wish you and Class Act all the best throughout the season, keep it together and we hope to see you guys somewhere soon. It was nice meeting you, now I'm able to put a face with the name. God Bless you and the Class Act family.

Prime Time Custom Design one of a Kind

Thanks Coach Mike, you have a great sense of humor!!! It was nice meeting you. I will see you next time!! Take Care.