BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good luck to all and see you at the next tourney............................

Even though me and my boys had a 2 and a bbq . We came out on a positive note. And to all the teams that competed this weekend We all had a nice showing, like Carmen said.....FAMILY.I Had a good time watching Primetime,Playmakers And Just us..wow,ga mixx,Class Act ,Atlanta Storm, and to bad I didnt show up for that LMS game( I was there but I left my bat at home) and Ray at short for T and T raiders see ya back at the crib. Dimsum I did the I didnt hear that , when ole boy hit that seed at me on first and your boys said after the game we going to the room and put that on the net .........I was lmao, and hurting also, man dat hurt.....UNTIL NEXT TIME...................PEACE. ........ALMOST FORGOT,BIGALL#55 I still got your shirt in my bag dog, I didnt come to that side....my bad

Re: Good luck to all and see you at the next tourney............................

ITS ALL GOOD BRA',KEEP PLAYING YOUR GAME,WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER ON THE FIELD AGAIN THE SEASON HAS JUST BEGUN,TAKE CARE AND WE'LL SEE YOU SOON.

Re: Good luck to all and see you at the next tourney............................

Franchise,what up. Enjoyed that game with you guys.That seed my boy ray ray hit you was looking forward to seeing ya again.

lol........I'm a dark skin brotha and that seed left a basa print on my arm. take care and see you on the dirt.

WHATS GOOD FRANCHISE #21, THANKS FOR THE LOVE...SORRY THAT I DIDN'T GET TO SEE YOU GUYS PLAY...ARE YOU GOING TO MEMPHIS??

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Not sure if we are or not. We are revising our schedule, so it can be more beneficial to us as a team. Wolf told me your pitcher got hit, how is she doing, give her my best.It was very cold out there Saturday I watched you guys for a good bit,,,You have a lil speed just playing.I believe we are going to be in Atlanta this weekend at southside, if your not playing , come cheer us on playing on that other circuit we need all the help we can get...................Take care and see you on the dirt or sidelines

YOU ARE TOO CRAZY...DID YOU SEE ME STEAL FIRST AND SLIDE INTO SECOND BASE, NOW THAT WAS TOO FUNNY AND I WAS SAFE ... AS FOR OUR PITCHER, SHE IS DOING FINE, I AM GOING TO CALL HER TOMORROW, I WILL LET HER KNOW YOU ASKED ABOUT HER. NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO SCOPE US OUT, MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN. AS FOR ATLANTA, I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT TRIP B/C THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND WE MAY BE IN JACKSON MISS...BUT WE WILL SEE YA SOON

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

I forgot you one of my night time ballas , I guess we need to get our own BASA message board group for posters after 10pm .I was watching from up above on the hill so I could keep an eye on my field, we had next game. Glad to hear she doing o.k. I will still put a word in for her tonight . yeah........I saw the steal to 1st and 2nd ...I thought your were running in concrete shoes, man you slow...must have been the cold weather..(wink)I hope its not cold in ATL this weekend , I got bombs to hit Take care ...and GO TO SLEEP GO COUNT SOME SHEEP...................... YOUR IT[

Thanks Franchise21 for watching us in Aiken! We really appreciate having some fans eventhou we are a (C) team. We like playing in bigger tournaments to make us better. You will see us again this year.

NO PROBLEM....I was looking on another website and saw some people getting on you guys, about some team called the avengers...Seems like all good teams get hated on. maybe one day me and my T AND W ELECTRIC/HARDTIMES crew will get hated on as well take care and see you on the dirt.Or come to southside(atlanta) this weekend, we need some help getting our first win as a team