BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKS TO ALL TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS

I would like to take this opportunity to personally say thank you to all the Teams and Fans that participated in the Southern Kickoff Classic this weekend in Aiken.

I received so many positive comments from the City of Aiken, Vendors, and Aiken citizens. I was told that this was one of the most enjoyable tournaments that have hosted in the City of Aiken. They said they enjoyed watching the various teams compete with such passion and even when there were disagreements during the game, it was left on the field.

There were no major problems, fights, etc.. We helped to dispell the stereotype that there's always problems with hosting Black functions.

Thanks again for all those who helped make this a positive experience.

They are welcoming us back next year.

I encourage all to continue this throughout the remaining tournaments this year.

THANKS
Carmen Epps
Clay Dickey

Re: THANKS TO ALL TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS

Seems like a future site for a WORLD,they are adding 4 more fields there,They need more hotels in the Aiken area though

THANK YOU,CLAY,HERCULE AND THE REST OF THE BASA STAFF.L.M.S.

....nice way 2 start off the season, ..

Hey Carmen, Clay, and others,

Thanks for trying to show the Competitive Division a little love! Usually, we're thrown in a little corner of the city a long way from the action.

I got to see the Ladies of Enough Said play, as well as some of the Class Act/Atlanta Storm battles. I watched my boys with S. Ga Magic, Blackhawks, Blazers, and so many more play. It was great!!!!!

I appreciate the effort to get us more games. Although it didn't run as smoothly as it could, do know that alot of "us" knew you were really trying hard to make us happy. I had a great time and look forward to returning to Aikens next year for the Kick Off Classic.

WB # 24

Carmen and Clay way to hold it down for the opener....look forward to many more...you 2 did a wonderful job...keep up the good work...

Welcome to the South BASA. I live in Aiken and believe we have a top knotch facility and would love to see a World here. USSSA Black America has done it, why not BASA. This was our first BASA experience and it was great. Ga Dogs knocked us off to take the Rec championship, but we look forward to making some noise in future BASA tourneys. A great break from the same old teams we see week in and week out in USSSA.

'G'

Hey Carmen and Clay, you guys did and GREAT job in Aiken. You all should put more tournament together, you seemed to be well organized and everything. Great job again.
I think Aiken would be a nice complex to host the world.
Just Us #11

GREAT JOB CARMEN (SAN DIEGO) AND CLAY CLAY (WITH YOUR CRAZY SELF) HAD A GREAT TIME THIS WEEKEND. SEE YA SOON...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

That was nice startup for the upcoming season. Good luck to all teams this year. Congrats to Storm on well played all around tournament.

Melvin
#12 Blackhawks

Yes, Carmen, what a great tourney!!! I had a great time, and of course had a wonderful time cheering on my favorite team, Cleveland Showtime. I also had a great time meeting some new people. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next BASA tourney!!!

Good job Carmen and Clay. Enjoyed working with you all over the weekend