BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
duke park

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME DIRECTIONS TO DUKE PARK I'M COMING FROM DECATUR,IL NEW UP HERE I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANY PARKS IN THE LOU ARE THANKS???

DAVID BLACKWELL 00

Re: duke park

HEY! GET ON (367 NORTH)OFF THE CIRCLE. EXIT CHAMBERS WEST(LEFT TURN UNDER THE OVER PAST) TWO BLOCKS UP THE STREET TO DUKE ST.(66 GAS STATION ON RIGHT)MAKE LEFT TURN ON DUKE ST. RIDE IT TO IT RUNS OUT. U R THERE!

THANKS JUMP SEE YOU AT THE EXTREME TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND

DAVID BLACKWELL 00

Blackwell, call me! Peace!

If you coming from Decatur then take Highway 270th West to highway 367th north to Chambers and make a right on Chambers then take Chambers to the Coastal Gas Station which is Duke street and make a left right a the gas station(when you get on Duke street do the speed limit b/c when it is a game the police sits up and down the street parked to catch people speeding) when on Duke come down about three blocks and the street ends in the Duke Park.

..... .....DERRTY#2

Nko, he needs to go South on 367 (Lewis and Clark Blvd)

You right #14 go south to Chambers Rd. Thanks #1`4 for looking out. Way to be your brothers keeper.

IS THE PARK OFF OF I-55 SOUTH OR DO I HAVE TO BREAK OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE. THANKS. REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE I'M GOING?????

HEY DAVID (270 WEST)WILL GET U TO 367 SOUTH. YOU DON'T
HAVE TO GO 55. EXIT ON CHAMBERS MAKE RIGHT TURN GO TWO
BLOCKS TO DUKE ST MAKE LEFT TURN,RIDE UNTIL THE STREET
RUNS OUT U R THERE.

Blackwell why don.'t you call a X-treme player when you get off interstate 270 Steady guide this man in.

HEY DAVID MY # 314-657-5250 HOLLA BACK WHEN U GET IN
TOWN.

STEADY I'M NOT ROLLING IN UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING BUT I WILL HIT YOU UP HAVE YOUR PHONE ON LATER

DAVID BLACKWELL 00

David take I-55 south towards St. Louis merge onto
I- 270 west towards Kansas City. Stay on I- 270 until
you get to hwy367 (Lewis and Clark Rd) go south on
hwy 367 to Chambers Rd. Go west (right)on Chambers Rd
come up the hill to the gas station. Turn left on to Duke Rd. Gas station will be on your right do not pass the gas station. When on Duke Rd make sure you do 15mph not 17mph or 20mph do 15mph.

Good luck

THANKS 14

Is this a BASA Tournament? Whats the payouts looking like? who do we contatc about getting in?
Holla Back

If you all plan on playing at Duke park put on the fishing boots that come up to your knees,that tried to put tourps but the mudd swallowed it up,whats really going happen?Oh and there is grass growing out of the fields.

...JumpSteady of XTREME...What it is?Are you going to get the tourney in?

What up CHURCH! You know how we do it dog! The fields will be fine just be there ready to play tomorrow. $$$ moves everything and whatever work is necessary will be put in so no need to worry. Remember the only place where SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dictionary. Holla back. COACH D OUT!

Coach D can you list the bracket and the times? Also, how many homeruns can be hit?

...Thanks Coach D...and We'll be there....11:30 game time... DERRTY#2

HEY! WE PUT OUR WORK IN,SO U GUYS COME AND PUT YOUR
WORK IN!" GAME ON "
CLUD 51 YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING AT 10:00AM

What up Club 51! I want to honor the board rules so I cannot list ALL the specifics but to answer your question 4 dingers allowed. Good luck! COACH D OUT!