BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JUST US

What's up JUST US! Great job this weekend,we finished in the top three unlike what some thought we would, but oh well. But it will get greater later. Good tournament this weekend ladies. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Memphis here we come.

Just Us #11

Re: JUST US

Actually you finished in the Top 2. Great job ladies. Thanks for coming.

Thanks 911. Great tournament!

Good tournament. Thanks for the shirt. Now get you some hand warmers so you can have them for the next event. Never know what the weather might be.

Sorry about that, the message was for 911.

Clay whats up and hit your boy up, I have some ? on the BASA Gear.

Congrats to team Just Us on your second place finish....Way to represent and keep on keep'n on....and lets do it do it do it......AAAAAYYYYYYYY
I got a little something for you as promised.

I can see it now
Your future is bright
For you haters
I hope you can now see the light
This one goes out to the Just Us crew
Way to represent
And do what you do
A couple of weeks ago
Someone said that you ladies would not last
This will show them not to
Talk sooo fast
It’s still early and there
Is still work to do
Keep up the hard work
Soon team's won’t want to see you
One through eleven you all got skills
Maybe now they will see
That you ladies are for real
Just know that your boy HC got your back
Rec teams beware they on the attack……AAAYYY

I like that HC. Keep making do what it do. Do it Do it Do it Do it!!!

Just Us #11

Thanks for having our back HC-aka #1 Hot boy!!!

Anytime Hot 8.

when will you ladies be playing your next basa tourney

Congratulations! You all have a good team! We gave you a fight for 3rd but our team come up short. Good game, though.

Good Luck in the future!

Team:"Nothin' Nice" #10
Representing FLA

Way to go ladies, good showing!!!

Hey Nek Nek, we all we got. Being hype to the max is what kept us on track. That Saturday morning wake up call made us all play some ball. Team is what counts and that's what we are all about. Just think if we had drunk some of that Crunk Juice.(LOL) You know I tried to do that Matrix thang and didn't fall. Your home run shoot out routine was off the wall. That's why we were having fun and definatily in the house. Just Us will keep bringing it no doubt!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, we are getting better and better every weekend.. Shout-out to all the Hot Girls/Just Us.. Hot #11 , I didn't know you was a homerun hitter, , you went a yard didn't you.

Girl you know I'm size 9 now so I'm trying to be like you thick girls. Just call me Little Thickness. Now watch me do it, heeeeeeey

Just Us #11

Little Thickness, you know what it is... DO IT DO IT DO IT...

Whats up Just Us #1 and #11? What day are u coming in this weekend? My birthday is Saturday and we need to get into something.

What are we getting into?

Whats up Hot's and Just Us We are on the block now and we have to keep on doing it everytime we step in the park we have to do it do it do it!!! you know that we are the ones they love to hate and that's the way we like it!! Hot 11, 22 you know that am coming up there so have those cards ready..

Great job ladies !!!

Holla at you

do that dance and do that dance!!

Happy Birthday HOT GIRL #10 Its on this weekend, we'll be celebrating yours and Hot 22.
Do it do it do it.

What you know about "US"
What you know about "US"
We know all about "Just Us"
In Aiken
We had players Shaken
As we did our thing
We came close
But we gone get that ring
What you know about "US"
What you know about "US"
We know all about "Just Us"
No time to flirt
We got action on the dirt
All rec teams we coming after you
Make it do what it do
What you know about "US"
What you know about "US"
We know all about "Just Us"....AAAAYYYYY

I see you HC, had me bouncing in my seat. What you know about us hey hey I know all about us. NICE ONE HOT!!!!
Always making it do what it do BABY!!

Just Us #11

Hey Ms.Nashville are you coming down to kick it with us this weekend?

Hey Hot#10 and Hot#22, Do IT Do It Do It, really enjoy playing with you guys... Keep Hustling.

Hot/Just #11, I know I'll be there Sunday, I'm thinking about that Sat, you know how I am.... Thinking it out.. Do It Do IT..

What's up HC your the man!! you make it do what it... Thank you Hot 11!! what's u Ms. Cashville Nashville.. I see u do it do it!!

What up Hot's...just trying to do it do it do it...AAAAYYYY

What' up bad azz yellow boy.. number one Hot boy on the block..

What's up ladies? Hot #8 is here. Happy B-day again Shay and I'll save the Happy B-day for you Shema until it actually gets here. I was really proud of us last weekend ladies. We are fighters no doubt! We just have to stick together and continue to "Do the Da&* Thang!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! We had the side line rockin'. I see ya HC-you know you my boy. Keep making it do what it do baby!!! It's on this weekend.Just let me know. I see ya Hots #11, 10, 22, 45, 07, 23 and Ms. Nashville and Cynt! What's up to everyone on the board-sorry I haven't been on that much this week but,

SECURITY IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Hey Hot#8... ......

HEY GIRL!!! WHat's up?

HEY! HC U GOT ALL THE LADYS, KEEP IT POPIN...