BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 10 Ranking Super Rec and Rec.

SUPER REC.

ATLANTA STORM
CLASS ACT
DETROIT MAVERICKS
DERRTY ENT.
WEST COAST PLAYA
CAROLINA LONGHORN
SKOOL OF HARDKNOCKS
AIR MAC
EXTREME
FLINT TDM

REC.

EASTSIDE PLAYERS
NO. CHICAGO BALLERS
SO. GA. MAGIC
YOUND DUDAS
NEW CREW
TEAM BRING IT
CLEVELAND SHOWTIME
NO LIMIT
TEAM NATI.
CITY HITTERS

NEXT RANKING AFTER MEMPHIS.
MY RANKING ARE BASED ON TEAMS PLAYING IN THE N.I.T. AND TOURNEY LIKE NELLY, NAPTOWN, REEBOK, GRAYSTONE CL., I KNOW WHICH TEAMS WILL TRAVEL AND TEAMS WILL NOT TRAVEL THAT HOW THE RANKING ARE BASED UPON.

Re: Top 10 Ranking Super Rec and Rec.

sports reporter you have to put them ga dawgs up there. we(team bring it) lost to them in a shootout and them guys know how to hit. new crew i guess that makes us even and i hope to see you guys up in the nati. good luck to both the rest of the year.

More blind predictions...there are a few more surprises on the horizon. Like I said before base your ranking on what teams have done not what the board says they do!!! Where is Sticks and Dem GA Dawgs in these rankings???

You are missing GA. Dawgs and Sticks. They closed the park in the championship game last night. I believe they will be in the thick of things all year in the Rec. Division.....

TBI#24, I heard we got ya'll back....and you bet we will see ya'll again.....yes sir....

Sports Reporter You are Fired...For reporting false info.... how in the world can you not include Dawgs and Sticks in their proper places...

1 Dawgs and 2 Sticks
Were you there in Aiken??? Did you see any of the games when both of those teams flat out beat the teams that you have listed??? Do I need to mention that the Dawgs were UNDEFEATED!!!!

Hey obviously reporting the REAL FACTS is not your forte'

Anyway...Way to Do The Darn Thang Dawgs..You guys did a terrific job...

Sticks ...Good Job...You clearly were not laying down!

I hear you Miss Nik. Make em get it right. So you stayed out there in the cold??? Good to see you, and like I said, I will be on the lookout.

Hey Get It Right.... I am ALL about the truth..It seems to me that Reporter is a hater...MAN do they come in BUNCHES!!

Yeah, I stayed and it was as ever!!!

Ok you keep on ....

hey whats up wade. yeah you guys hit the ball just like last time but the win went your way. meeting yall and ga dawgs back to back just showed us how work we have to do this year. make sure next time we playing in the same tourney you come holla at me especially if you guys come up for the queen city classic. well good luck the rest of the year.

There's no more West Coast Playa's - they have merged with West Coast Express and Mo Bounce.

SUPER REC.

ATLANTA STORM
CLASS ACT
MO BOUNCE
DETROIT MAVERICKS
DERRTY ENT.
CAROLINA LONGHORN
SKOOL OF HARDKNOCKS
WEST COAST EXPRESS/CAL GOLD
AIR MAC
EXTREME

Realist, what team to you play for? Put up a team name and we (Mo Bounce) will play you first in St. Louis.

man it shouldn't matter who i play for, you guy's will be donating to the st louis chamber of commerence anyway. long way from home playa to worry about other teams.

thanks for THE SUPPORT HIT A BROTHER UP WHEN UR IN THE ATL

Looks as though we need to play the BASA circuit to get our props. We know that one tourney does not make or break a team, however those of you who saw what we brought to the field know how we compare to the teams listed above us. Whenever we step on the field, we will just continue to do our thang...the respesct will then take care of itself!

Much respect to the teams we saw in Aiken: Ga Dawgs, N. Chicago, Ga. Magic, Young Dudes, Motown Bad Boys and Budweiser...All quality teams.

'G'

well said sticks 25....as far as the young dudes we would love to see you play more on the circuit... in REC we have the best competetion....there are easily 10 good teams in REC and I believe your list had 5 of the tops teams in it....look forward to playing yall....YD#2

goos game sticks even though ya'll boys took all day to hit....but nevertheless ya'll won and we take our heads off to you guys....it was cold though....Glad to see ya'll made it home safely....good luck to ya'll this year!!!!!1

#15 will you guys be coming to memphis

We got a chance to see some of the old enforcer players in aiken and we were really happy to see them.They look like a whole new team and they look good in those carolina longhorn colors,so we say to the rest of the teams out there look out for those longhorns,because they already got a new fan club.Plus they still got some cute and I mean fine guys on that team,like Resse,Darryl,Harry,Mo,Shelton,Charles,Giggie and that 2nd baseman.Much love to the carolina longhorns this year.

WHAT UP YD#2,#15,AND EASTSIDE#21,GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS IN MEMPHIS,LET IT DO,WHAT IT DO.L.M.S. ON 3