BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout's out to Aiken Applebee's! hahahahahahaha

Shout's out to Aiken's Applebee's that ran out of everything because of the GA folks I know.... They didn't have no potatos, no broccoli, no boneless or bone hotwings, etc, etc....dang!!! Applebee's people check-in...AAAAAAAaaaaaaayyy

Re: Shout's out to Aiken Applebee's! hahahahahahaha

big ups to McDonald's in AIKEN

McDonald's had about 50 people working at the same time...Dang....wow!

Wade, you are so silly. I had fun with you and the rest of the people from Ga. in Applebee's. Way to tease the mess out of me in the restaurant . To the rest of the Playmakers, you people are crazy and the drinks were off da hook

......I'm

Playmaker #11 checking in one time from the GA! Yeah, I had a blast even though Applebee's ran out of errrrr...thang!

Yeah Wade you are right they didn't know what they were up against, hungry people!! We were in there Friday night and it was crazy, but we still had a good time and ate good too!!!

Wade you did not tell me you was in Applebee's teasing women. Next time you better follow through are you might get raped. Plsaymaker #24 did not like you teasing here, what did you do my brother. That is not like the JL.

Naw, I think that was the other way around....I was sitting in the chair and PM#24 did the teasing......

So Playmaker#24 what did my boy do to tease you? I will get on his case and tell him if he can't put up then don't put out.

That's how we do it. JL stlye. AAAAYYYY

PM#24 I got your back. What went on in Aiken stays in Aiken! But somebody did get a lap dance but I'm not saying who!

So you should have let her kidnap you and maybe you would not have had to be the catcher the next day and you could have caught her. It is normally the other way around, women teasing men.(Women Rights) Well Church can you let the Wade have a day off to tend to his business with Playmaker#24, LOA maybe.

See, there you go NKO.....don't be putting that out there...

thanks Playmaker#8 for having my back, but Wade know what he did to me Like Playmaker said, what goes on in Aiken, will stay in Aiken, but we ad fun, right Wadey Wade. Hopefully I'll see you again in Macon, GA this weekend. By the way Playmaker #24, does NO teasing at all. NKO, you may want to give Wade the rest of the season off

Ya'll are too stupid...PM#8, you suppose to have my back big cuz, sis....Hey, were is Applebee's in Memphis....We coming so stock up on food!!!! And get some music or a DJ! And to all the people that posted, I have no recollection of anything in Aiken....

The JL got your back.

Whatever you don't remember, call me, I'll fill in da blanks!

Wade we got you bro.... ha ha ha

well Home coming, you should've had his back in Aiken, because I had him backed in a corner . Everybody that was there knows what went down and will not forget anytime soon. Let's do it again this weekend Applebees on Riverside around 6:00 p.m. Friday, if we don't play

Yeah PM#24, we'll set something up. But's let say 7 bc my boy has T-ball practice at 5:30. But we'll discuss it once we find out when we play.

I'm sure "LiL Swol" can handle himself. Aiken wasn't ready for the whole JL to be together at one time....not mayny cities will be.....so beware

ummmmmmmm hummmmmm.....okay okay...stop it...

Wade, am I lying?????????????????????????????

Yeah, yeah, yeah....u got me.....

Let's not forget the grinding at the party. Wade...she was putting it on you....as a matter of fact #22 was too. LOL!!!

Playmaker #'s 8&11, Wade IS NOT ready for this right here . I do know that from now on, he will be my dance partner. Same height, same dance moves, etc, perfct combination. Did you see how low Wade took it?????????????????? Do I see a Chippendale in training?????

Ya'll are toooooooooo funny! Man ya'll stupid! I could already be one, you never know!