BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what were the final standings???

Does anyone know the final standing in each division. Top 3 atleast.

Re: what were the final standings???

Comp
Prime Time

Super Rec
1 ATL Storm
2 Class Act
3 Detroit Mavericks or are they Creative Walls?
4 Longhorns
That's all I know...

Rec
1 GA Dawgs
2 SC Stix
3 No Chicago Ballers
4 So GA Magic
5 Motown Bad Boys
6 Young Dudes
7 New Crew
8 Harbor House
9 Team Bring It
10 Cleveland Showtime
I think that is right, I know the first 5 are
That's all I know

Women Combined
Comp top finisher: Enough Said
Rec top finisher: Avengers
That's all I know

A partial list.

Comp
1. Prime Time
2. Seabreeze
3. Godfather
4. Graystone
5. Teamm BBQ
6. Inner City

Super Rec
1 ATL Storm
2 Class Act
3 Detroit Mavericks
4 Longhorns

Rec
1 GA Dawgs
2 SC Stix
3 No Chicago Ballers
4 So GA Magic
5 Motown Bad Boys
6 Young Dudes
7 New Crew
8 Harbor House
9 Team Bring It
10 Cleveland Showtime

Women Combined
1. Enough Said
1. Avengers
2. Just Us
3. Nuttin' Nice

..Where's D.Scott SS Expos's.....see what had happen was.....and for the record...TRASH!!...and don't ever ....ever,ever.....talk and can't ....get your LEVEL UP!!.... "CHUMP"

team bring it would like to congratulate the ga dawgs in the rec. its was a battle betwwen us and look foward to playing you guys again soon without that stupid time limit. good luck the rest of the year.

thanks tbi#24, and yes it was a battle and you guys have a good team and we know we will see you guys again, and good luck the rest of the year, peace

D--n Church he Garbage like that

What's up T LOVE(GA DAWG)#22. I wish I was there with you. I hope that I can get back to the GA. VA weather ain't cut it.

...What'd up?....T.Holland...aka "WHEELS"...and I mean wheels.....you used to steal..when you were younger .....but...yes he's TRASH like that and should never say tooooo much again....

T.Holland .....check your Box....

NOT THAT IT MATTERS BUT THE BLAZERS DID FINISH IN THE TOP SIX IN SUPER REC.(THEY SAY WE WOULD BE BEGGING TO GO BACK TO REC I DON'T THINK SO).

What up TITEMAN#00. Nice talking to you...Man you cool as a ....

...What'd up? TiteBlazer...I owe your son,so I'll have a special one for him....

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE GET ON HERE AND TALK SMACK ABOUT EACH OTHER WHO SAY BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T COME TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. THIS WKND WAS OFF THE CHAIN.(NICE METTING WADE AKA LIL SWOLE AND CHURCH BOY IF IT WASN'T COLD YOU SO COOL MAN YOU WOULD'VE MADE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS COLD).MUCH LOVE FOR EVERYBODY IN THE BASA FAMILY.

...nice meeting you and the rest of the BOARD members and the list is growing and growing ...BASA bring 'em out!!

tite..... I looked for you all weekend but you know I was focus...had to hold down some things because of all the talking but I think we did alright considering....I heard ya'll did alright too! I do know I will see ya'll this weekend....Church holla atcha boy!!!!1

HEY CANTY I KEPT ASKING ABOUT YOU ASK T HOLLAND AND I ALSO ASK CHURCH HE SAID SINCE YD#2 DIDN'T BRING YOUR CD YOU WERE OUT TRYING TO MAKE ONE IN THE HOTEL JUST JOKING WHAT UP BABYBOY.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TOP TEN FINISH IN SUPER REC.(ANYBODY KNOWS "911" "ANBODY".

Hey Titeman, good game against the Longhorns, but what were you thinking to walk those players

I check the box and no I didn't steal when I was younger but that's what my Detroit folk used tell me.

Will somebody get it right! We do not have an 'X' in our name. WE ARE THE 'STICKS'

HEY CAROLINA FAN I TRIED TO TELL THEM NOT TO WALK THOSE GUYS BUT I WAS A CATCHER AND NOT A COACH.(YOU KNOW HOW THE SONG GOES I'M JUST A NOBODY TRYING TO TELL EVERYBODY).