BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALL ST. LOUIS TEAMS....please click on for annoucement!!!...by 2jo's Ent

....first off.. ....As you know the 4th annual awards for the inner city softball players and fans dance and giveaways...also (BYOB)....and ....have tables left for sponsors of your team, YOUR TEAM own personal table, even your FRIENDS can have they're own table... ,better Hurr Up!!...they're moving fast and come and support your BEST team, will wolf win Best Pitcher, will the City Hitter's make a clean sweep,those YD's has a few....2....and will those DERRTY boys make a showing...and the ESTL cats show out!! ....just come and find out....for more info contact...JOJO aka 2 Jo's ENT..or you know....hit me up 629-3042...if I don't answer leave a message and I'll call you back ....see I'm HUMBLE ......"CHURCH"

Re: ALL ST. LOUIS TEAMS....please click on for annoucement!!!...by 2jo's Ent

Church call me @ work you got the number

...Now that's a nice Handle...Ms.GOOD SNACKS...mmmmmmm.... ,no but serious, check your box.... .....Now, you have people wondering (MEN) and I don't know's.....trying to figure who is Good Snacks... ....

...oops ...my bad.....I have to make a correction....Yep!!....it is Impact..not City Hitters....reason...you were not on the circuit and that's all...hold on one more thing.....the other Alt.# is 314-910-8961 2jo's ent....

I NEED ALL ST.LOUIS TEAMS TO CHECK IN!!! AND RESERVE A TABLE FOR THIS BIG EVENT.IT'S GETTING BIGGER EVERY YEAR THANKS TO YOUR SUPPORT.I WILL BE CALLING ALL MANAGERS&COACHES OF EACH TEAM TOO SEE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TOO HELP SPONSORED THIS EVENT.IF SO GIVE ME A CALL JOJO 910-8961 WE HAVE (5) TABLES RESERVED ALREADY. IMPACK - CITY HITTERS - EX TREME - 1843 & PRIME TIME. I'M LOOKIN' FOR THE REST OF THE FAMILY TO CHECK IN. TRYIN' TOO MAKE THIS A BIG & BETTER EVENT. P.S IF THERE ANY ARE FANS THAT WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A TABLE ARE HAVE AN IDEA TO SUPORT THIS VENUE GIVE ME ACALL ALSO THANKS FOR YOUR SUPORT 2JO'S. 910-8961