BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday Morning Check-IN

I just wanted to say nice tourney this weekend in Aiken. Way to represent GA....GA Dawgs, ATL Storm....Shouts out to Enough Said, Avengers and of coarse Prime Time....

Re: Monday Morning Check-IN

Good game Wade.....Cheacking in...It was really nice to meet all the people who is Board Pimpin!!!!!1 Congrats to all the teams who won their respected divisions!!!!!1

what's up Wade? good monday morning to you too, i'll be nice to you today bro!!

hahahhahahha, there you go Ms Dat...I know ya'll missed me on Friday....oh, you being nice today...hummmm

Good Morning Board. I enjoyed this weekend despite the cold wind. The atmosphere was nice and I saw some really good games. Congrats to ATL Storm, way to represent the GA.

... .....A!.....be with you in a second.....after my second cup of.............. ... ...Hi ,#15 and Wade and the rest of the Justice League....and what it do DON KING!! ...how are you 2day....

Good Morning ALL!! I enjoyed seeing and meeting all this weekend. Canty, you are a riot and Wade you aren't far behind. PM #8, where you at this morning? Even though I didn't play this weekend, I'm so sleepy and tired.... that was a long ride... Have a good day all....

See Wade why you have to go there. I was going to be nice to you this week, but now its on, you betta watch you back, SECURITY!!

whats up my boy...Nice meeting you and Dre this weekend....i love that pitching style.... I saw watching you and other pitchers....is that pitching plays a HUGE roll in WINNING!!!!!1

Hey Thill, how are you!!

What up Fam welcome back. Congrats to all of the teams that won their division. PT30 what's good? Big ups to all the Justice Leaguers that represented in Aiken.

appericate it THILL nice meeting you this weekend....I hoping to meet more people in Memphis, Tenn!!!!!1

Hey Ms. Dat! I'm good, just a little tired from the trip this weekend. How are you today??

I am good, even though its Monday!! Didn't get enough sleep trying to stay up to find out the standings from Aiken

What's up THill...Nice to see you and little man...Little man off the chain and he's a tough 2 year old!

WHATS UP WADE GOOD 2 C U MAN?

in tha house

What's up everybody?!
Hey Church, how are you today boo? Did everyone enjoy their weekend? No one answered my question on the other post, were there any fine men in Aiken this weekend? .....King Out !!!

What's up PT,30....Good showing this weekend and I know I will see you guys alot this year. I know one thing, the people on the board are cooler than a when you meet them in person...My boy Dinsum #10 always keeping it fresh n clean plus the shades....AAAAAaaaaaayyyy Nashville Finest, you crazy...Vida Vi, where you at...Ms Dat ...Ns Nashville ...PM#24 ....Hot #11 .....Aiken Applebee's with they no food having ! Hot #8.....

ok, Wade I am giving you one more warning to behave, or else

What up Don King...nice to see you today.

What's up board? THill, what's going on? GOod to you and lil man. He had you running all over the place! Just dragging outta bed and into work on this Monday morning. What's up Davida and Dasha, ya'll are a trip and then some! Great job to the GA teams, ya'll represented well.
to Applebee's for running outta food Sat night!

Got that song for you PM 8.....What you know bout that? ha ha

HC, MY MAN WHATS HAP-NA-NEN? HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND BRO.

#15, did you get your mixed tape?

It was Cool PT30 I got to get outside and hit some so It wasn't a toatal bad weekend. Congrats on the win.

Good morning to you all. Neka(hot girl#11) where are you this morning? Hi D12, homecoming you missed a weekend. The ATL teams were on Fire!!!

Hey MAMA!! how are you!!

Naw...But I asked him to send it by BROWN(UPS) !!!!!1

Hi Ms. Dat I didn't see you this weekend. How are you? I hope all is well.

THANKS FRIEND ONE WORD IT WAS, COLD,COLD,COLD AND .

yeah Mama, your little girl had class this weekend. But I will make you proud in May walking accross that stage with Masters degree in hand, with honors!!

PT and all y'all please, we play our first whole month of our season in that weather!!

I KNOW MS DAT, I JUST CANT TAKE IT.

Yeah, it was cold and people were busting their bats.... Blood is thin down here and people had the little crust in the corner of their eyes....

What up board

What up Wade.....

Here Liard.....
Hey running a little late today just stopped on to say hi to all my board peeps you know who you are keep it clean and have a nice day holla....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Good morning everyone, and congrats to all the winners in Aiken

WHAT UP WADE,GOOD SEEING YOU AGAIN BRA'.

PT30,AS ALWAYS GOOD SEEING YOU AND FELLAS,CONGRADS ON THE BIG ONE THIS WEEKKEND.SEE YOU SOON.

D12,CONGRADS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

WHATS HAP-A-NIN,HAP-A-NIN,MS.DAT,MAMA,HOMECOMING,PLAYMAKERS,CHURCH.

#15 IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU BRA'

THILL#21,I STILL HAVEN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF MEETING YOU YET,SEE YOU SOON.

SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.

MAN WADE U SAW THAT NOT ONLY N THE CORNER OF THEIR EYES BUT EVERY-1 LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD BEEN EATING POWDERED DOUGHNUTS, CHAP-STICK COULD HAVE MADE A KILLEN.

Good morning everyone! Did everyone have this weekend? What's up HC? You left us hanging this weekend? Me and Ms. Dat were looking for you, what happened?

Hi Mama Thanx Dinsum

Yeah, Powdered dohnuts with the dusty face...

What up NB21 the weather got good to me here is was about 50 so we were out hitting and running....we dont get that often so I got that fever...lol

WHATS UP DINSUM, ITS ALWAYS GOOD 2 C MEN OF STANDARD SUCH AS YOURSELF. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY.

WHAT'S UP!!!!
JUST CHECKING IN.

SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO MY CASHVILLE LADIES,NASHVILLE FINEST AND DAVIDA AKA THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Sorry, I freaked out on the last post. But anyway, what's up HC? How you been?.....King Out!!!

HEYYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY:

JUST CHECKING IN...MAN IT WAS GREAT SEEING EVERYONE DESPITE WHAT HAPPENED. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, OUR PITCHER IS DOING GOOD...

OK NOW LETS GET TO THESE SHOUTOUTS, HAVEN'T DONE THEM IN A MINUTE. WHATS UP PT#30, NASHVILLES FINEST #21,JEMEIKA,HC, NKO AND MS DAT(WE MISSED YOU 3), CLAY, WADEY WADE (MY BOY), PLAYMAKER #8 (WHAT UP TASH),BAD "A" YELLA BOY, DURTY RED, THILL(NICE MEETING YA), YD#2 AND CRACK, GREENE #44, SS #21, HOT #8 (PARTNA IN CRIME), HOT #11, HOT #1,WOLF(CLASS ACT),MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, MS MILLER, DINSUM#10, NODOUT #9, FELTON#22,T-CANTY, CHEESE#9(BOAM), BALL OR FALL, COACH D, NEAL/502BOYZ, FLO AKA HOLLYWOOD(ENOUGH SAID)CONGRATS LADIES, MY BOYZ PRIMETIME(MY BRO CUBA,MVP), MY BOYZ ATLANTA STORM,(NUTT YOU ARE FIRED ), AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE OTHER WINNERS AND MVP PLAYERS...ALSO EVERYONE THAT PLAYED THIS WEEKEND(TEAMS I MET AND DIDN'T) AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT I FAILED TO MENTION (DANG I'M TIRED NOW )

SPECIAL SHOUTS GO OUT TO MY TEAMMATES GAMIXX LOVE YA SHY GET WELL SOON...AND MY BROTHERS OF GFM, WE ALL WE GOT SEE YOU GUYS SOON

OH AND MY BOY MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR #6 WHAT IT DO BABY???

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Ms. Dat that is WONDERFUL, I knew you were INTELLIGENT when I met you!!! School comes first there will be time to play later.(I wish I could convince my 17 year old son) He likes to play!!!

have him give me a call MAMA, that's what I did before I wa laid off, encourage and get kids enrolled in school and in trades!! tell him ain't no 401(k)'s in them streets!!

About time you woke up Vida Vi..AAAAAAaaaaaaayyyy I had to put on my Hollywood shades yesterday...

LIKEWISE PT30,THANKS BRA'

WADEY WADE
, YEAHHHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEE YOU WERE CLEAN, I STARTED TO GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH "LIL SWOLE", BUT YOU AND TASHA HAD ME SO I FORGOT...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Naw, Vida that was u and Nashville's Finest! Had me

I laughed at ya'll all the way back to Macon!

PLAYMAKER #8....

GIRL THAT WASN'T ME THAT WAS WADE !!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone. Sounds like you guys had a good time in Aiken. I hope everyone have a good and bless day.

what up board....congrats to all the winners...and good job magic....we'll see ya'll again....holland way to hit....hopefully see erryone in memphis...dinsum what up....davida how are you...church and #15 man i'll get that tape....next time tell yo pitcher he got to pitch to me....

Hey MAMA! What's up lady. You did a great job this weekend. Your the #1 Cheerleader. Checking in for my girls JUST US! What's up ladies.

Just Us #11

Good day everyone....

It appeared like everyone had a great time. Congrats to all the teams who met their goals wether you won or lost.

Everyone enjoy your day.

Nashville Finest, now you know that was you and Vida Vi, but mostly Nashville...you are toooooooo crazy...

Thanks YD#2 you didn't do bad yoself spraying the ball and having our Catcher call out where you hit untill next time Magic up 1

Hey T!! How ya feeling today???

Tired my feet still hurting from running on that concret surface they where calling dirt.

WHAT UP YD#2, WHATS GOOD WITH CHA???

Well, well, well, seems to me that the people that went to Aikens had fun and that is what it is all about. Congrats to all the teams that won and participated. To the teams that was their first time please come to another BASA tournament.I am glad that each and everybody made it back home safe and sound. I prayed for you guys before you'll left. I just say to everyone to continue to pray for the Just Us pitcher and she will overcome this. So here -words for you guys to go by today-All things are possible(each new day gives us the opportunity to start fresh, to make new choices and set new goals. Quote of the day-For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. Shouts go out to the Winners first then to all of my BASA Family new and old. Special shouts out my JL Wade, HC, Ex, Clay, PT30, Church, Dinsum (&his LMS Boys), PM8, DAvida, Gina, Ms. Ark, Ms LA, Hot#11, Ms. Nashville, if I left you out then take it out on the ball and not my head. Peace1out and now you'll get out of my zone.

Thats Real YD#2 you got game playa....and I'm not going to forget about that mix "TAPE" ...you might can't even find no where to make one...do studio equipment even have tape decks anymore....boy ya'll got a mean set of guys.....keep it coming!!!!!1

Wade, Dasha know that was her. Girl you are off da chain! Act a fool!

T. Holland, payback for what you did to me at that party, it's on and poppin!

T. Canty, hit that runway walk one more time!

T. Holland, you were doing your thang running those bases. Man you are fast!

Thanks just tring to get home as fast as I can so I can get off my feet.

WHAT'S UP PEEPS!!
JUST CHECKING IN!

Yeah, you were running like a at the race track!

Fastest man in softball

WUT YD#2,GOOD LOOKIN' OUT BRA',I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH YOU GUYS PLAY,YOU AND FELLAS LOOK PRETTY GOOD ON THE DIRT,KEEP UP THE WORK,IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN.

NKO,I GOT THAT VIDEO FOR YOU FROM THE DRAFT.

Good Afternoon message board, hope all is well. To Shai (Ga.Mixx)thinking about you and hoping that you okay. Our prayers are with you.

p.s. did yall see that bomb that Lynnie hit in our 1st game sunday morning. Well put it this way...... We saw it come off the bat but the darn thang still hasn't landed yet. Guest it will meet us in Mississippi in 2 weeks.

HEY! GLAD EVERYBODY MADE IT BACK SAFE. UP TO ALL
THE WINNERS, MEN AND WOMEN KEEP YOUR GAME UP.
TITO JACKSON (CHURCH)GET BACK WITH ME FOR THAT PARTY
COMING UP. 314-395-5442

Hope everyone made it back k to the Lou. Congrats to the winners from this weekend. Look out for big things out of Young Dudes this year. Glad to meet all my fellow team mates, and look forward to playing with ya'll the rest of the season. See ya in Memphis!!!!!!

YD#17
Naptown

...Fo Sho' DERRTY...hit me up later 629-3042....and talk to you later....

Shouts out to Dinsum, Thunder3, the rest of L.M.S, Nodout men and women . Didn't get to kick it this time, but ya know we will in B-Ham. Holla at cha boy..

TO THE YOUNG DUDES,LOOKS LIKE U GUYS ARE FOCUS
ON WINNING BALL. THAT OUT LOOK WILL GET U IN THE
WINNER CIRCLE. STL.PLAYERS

good lookin' jumpsteady....yeah we are tryin' still have some sortin out to do...but we want them rings....came up short sunday against stix and then just got murdered by magic....we ole them one...#15 magic looks good....we didn't get to send you no BB's but I saw you in the other games nice glove...and Holland man if he bunted he would get a tripple that cat moves....all we have fun...look forward to all the battles and see all in memphis if you coming....still working on that tape #15....YD#2